Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Any news for dlc4? And dlc3 english tanslate?
If you mean EX4 (the dlc are different from EX dungeons and the Mio and Yami dlc are machine translated right now), then you'll be happy to hear the translation team just updated to 3.1, meaning all of EX3 is hand translated. Ex2 has a edited MTL and EX1 is pure MTL but they wanted to at least let people be able to play all the current dungeons with some understanding.

Hope you have a good day and stay safe!

Till next time.

Jan 8, 2018
I'm having one hell of a bad time trying to beat the spider boss. How are you supposed to do it?
The walkthrough has this to say about the fight:
Archeny boss fight

just like akonitum, she's weak to ice spells and resistant to electric and wind spells.

cool calm is obligatory

painkillers are obligatory

drinking tea in resting room is obligatory

cat bell collar accessory is recommended

calico gun or rebellion are recommended

just like the first fight, struggle then untangle if she throws her web, then evasive posture till she change to combat stance

she will try to inflict "afraid" status to you, both cool calm and painkillers prevent this.
In general I don't remember much trouble. It was mostly keeping up buffs and staying in evasive posture until it was safe to act again.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Beat sphynx -> Go back to the tent and make a new save file -> Continue your current save file until you reach snek and shit goes down -> load that new save file -> Go to the tent where hyakki is (the tent where Echo first attacks you -> There will be new option about device -> Buy device and replay the whole thing up to snek. This time it'll be different
GOD DAMMIT i still can’t find the damn thing! I Beat Sphynx, I made a seperate save file, I encountered the snake, I went down to the hole where I encountered Arachne the first time. I loaded up that new save and went to Hyakki, and guess what. NO STRANGE DEVICE ANYWHERE! Hyakki you Bitch!

Jan 8, 2018
GOD DAMMIT i still can’t find the damn thing! I Beat Sphynx, I made a seperate save file, I encountered the snake, I went down to the hole where I encountered Arachne the first time. I loaded up that new save and went to Hyakki, and guess what. NO STRANGE DEVICE ANYWHERE! Hyakki you Bitch!
To be completely sure, you have already seen Hyakki use the device in game, (on a different save,) right? If that's never happened, the MC won't know it exists to ask about it.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
What's new in 7.2? Last version I played was 7.02.
I can help you with that.

First the newest version added a new difficulty for the game, although pointless as this difficulty is supposed to be even harder then the previous hard difficulty (something that isn't recommended for new players unless you're a masochist for punishment). This mode is known as Hardcore which is a new game unlock, a mode where assists and difficulty change is disabled and is said to be for those who desire to truly be food for demons.

There were the additions of new items, and rebalances for the difficulties due to the addition of Hardcore mode. Finally a few bug fixes and the game being adjusted to accept the Ocelot DLC.

Overall the progress of EX4 is coming along and we are given things to truly test the players if they're willing to battle against the game's ultimate difficulty, while also adding a few new items to help you in your adventure.

Have a good day/night and stay safe!

Till next time.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
To be completely sure, you have already seen Hyakki use the device in game, (on a different save,) right? If that's never happened, the MC won't know it exists to ask about it.
To clarify fully the chapter where you have to turn to the other save is in 3-3 (Intervention), if Hyakki uses her secret weapon, then you're following the right direction. The game should tell you (or you need to inspect the hole) that you need to go back and ask Hyakki about her secret weapon.

Load the save you made before Sphinx, talk to Hyakki and a new option should appear in the menus, "Secret weapon". Buy it and then proceed through the game like usual, you will reach 3 - 3 again but will fight Titanboa like normal.

Hope this helps!

Till next time.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hi guys. I've discovered this game 2 weeks ago (or so) and spent too much time completing it. Since this game is like Undertale, is it possible to reach a post-Genocide ending? I've tried different ways to start again, but both Genocide and Hypocrite endings don't let me play another routes

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys. I've discovered this game 2 weeks ago (or so) and spent too much time completing it. Since this game is like Undertale, is it possible to reach a post-Genocide ending? I've tried different ways to start again, but both Genocide and Hypocrite endings don't let me play another routes
This game makes use of a global save file, which controls the variables and switches that enable how the title screen looks and such.

Now if you're seeking to playing a Geno -> Geno or any other route, then go to the Bonus option when loading up the game (after pressing start when booting up). There you should press "Remove NG+ Benefits", this is to make sure you don't start with any demon affection and stuff.

If you're coming from Hypocrite, then doing this will cause events were you're unable to recruit most of the demons, as they remember you.

If coming from a previous GENO run, be ready to see them want to run in your presence.

Now Hyakki will always appear in a run following Hypocrite, however for obvious reasons she no longer appears after a GENO, this is why people recommend to backup your saves as the PublicData file can't be edited whatsoever.

There is hope however if you don't want to delete your saves, there is a code you need to input to the roasted pig in Hell or in the clear rooms. This code will remove all Genocide flags like negative affection and kill counts.

Code is: 5641071

Side note: If you're wondering which route events can occur here's a list
  1. HYPOCRITE -> (Not fully tested but I know not trying GENO after hypocrite will trigger some events)
  2. TRUE MERCY -> GENO (Made me cry doing so)
  3. GENO -> GENO (OOH spooky)
  4. PARDON -> (Causes events that mention you being monitored due to your actions and some events of broken trust)

Edit: To correct a mistake I made. Hypocrite and Pardon are NOT the same, pardon is what I previously mentioned where most demons cannot be recruited, HYPO likely destroys chances of recruitment entirely.

Hope you have a good day and stay safe!

Till next time.

Last edited:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I saw in the developer notes that there is supposed to be a list of status effects, but I can’t find it in the main game folder. Am I just blind or am I looking in the wrong place, or is it not translated? I remember it talked about ecstasy in the tutorial but I can’t remember what it does and can’t seem to go back to tutorial, and not sure how to figure out what the status effect icons mean. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Looked through the images and it has the list but its all untranslated, does anyone have a translated version? Or does it explain the effects somewhere else?

EDIT 2: I was able to find most of the translations (although kinda outdated) on the ULMF main game thread, it also suggests trying the google translate camera but I haven’t tried that yet. Would be easier to remember if someone could make a new translated image but for now the ULMF can give a basic understanding with the icons.

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Now if you're seeking to playing a Geno -> Geno or any other route, then go to the Bonus option when loading up the game (after pressing start when booting up). There you should press "Remove NG+ Benefits", this is to make sure you don't start with any demon affection and stuff.
I remember the "Remove NG+ Benefits", but my problem is after pressing "Start". Then a screen with "Genocide/Hypocrite ending" appears, but it doesn't let me select anything else. What I'm asking now is for a way to access the regular menu to play a route after G/H routes. Should I copy/paste another global save file?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I remember the "Remove NG+ Benefits", but my problem is after pressing "Start". Then a screen with "Genocide/Hypocrite ending" appears, but it doesn't let me select anything else. What I'm asking now is for a way to access the regular menu to play a route after G/H routes. Should I copy/paste another global save file?
The last thing I can really figure is to follow this instruction:

1. Escape from the void (Genocide End):
    Restart the game 7 times and wait for the system to reboot.

When you do a GENO route, it will stop you from being able to play at first due to how the route ends. Either way if that doesn't work you can either send me the global savefile or I could provide a couple I have stored somewhere.

I hope this helps and stay safe.

Till next time.

Reactions: DaiReth

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
  1. Escape from the void (Genocide End):
    Restart the game 7 times and wait for the system to reboot.
Yeah, I reopened the game 7 times. Since it didn't rebooted itself I kept pressing the skip button until the message appeared. Thank you for helping me.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes