camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Is there anyway to play this on Joiplay?
I do think that the original could be playable, not sure about the translated version as the gaijinizer might be problematic for it as clearly seen on post #4796660 in this thread. however, be advised that there are quick time events which are hard enough on computer for me, and I don't consider myself stranger to fast paced fps stuff. I can only imagine how hard the dance sequences are going to be on phone. Plus it won't be as obvious to check for the (mail) in root folder.

So be warned that even if it works, it's going to be even harder to actually play.

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
I do think that the original could be playable, not sure about the translated version as the gaijinizer might be problematic for it as clearly seen on post #4796660 in this thread. however, be advised that there are quick time events which are hard enough on computer for me, and I don't consider myself stranger to fast paced fps stuff. I can only imagine how hard the dance sequences are going to be on phone. Plus it won't be as obvious to check for the (mail) in root folder.

So be warned that even if it works, it's going to be even harder to actually play.
Ok, thanks

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
To be completely sure, you have already seen Hyakki use the device in game, (on a different save,) right? If that's never happened, the MC won't know it exists to ask about it.
I should have, yes... But let me try again just to be sure... What was the device that Hyakki used anyway? The Black Hole thing...?

EDIT: Oh my fucking god! You literally had to read Hyakki's Letter in Ch3-3 aiapaoijomsjdvuahua. Basically, you HAVE to load up that backup save file IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU READ HER LETTER. if you leave beforehand, there's a good chance that you will be unable have to the option to ask for Hyakki's "Trump Card"

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I should have, yes... But let me try again just to be sure... What was the device that Hyakki used anyway? The Black Hole thing...?

EDIT: Oh my fucking god! You literally had to read Hyakki's Letter in Ch3-3 aiapaoijomsjdvuahua. Basically, you HAVE to load up that backup save file IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU READ HER LETTER. if you leave beforehand, there's a good chance that you will be unable have to the option to ask for Hyakki's "Trump Card"
Uh... not quite. So long as you don’t leave the area after reading the letter, you should be fine. I’m replaying the game rn and I roamed around a bit before loading the save file. Though if you’re saying you went to “a new map” (like your camp or the next area) then yeah that might have been it. Idk I’ve never tried it. Glad you got it to work though!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
the dev recently posted about the collab characters in the coming ex4 update

can't wait to play it looks epic:p

If443

Apr 14, 2018
To enter EX4 we need finish first the previous 3 ex ?if yes then I already have done them just waiting for the collab amd see how Luka will react on Shirift universe

Reactions: decker2

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
To enter EX4 we need finish first the previous 3 ex ?if yes then I already have done them just waiting for the collab amd see how Luka will react on Shirift universe
Wait, WHAT? I didn't know there would do a collab in SHRIFT universe. I've just discovered this game some weeks ago because MGQP collab (couldn't finish some games to understand the characters very well and finish the collab)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Wait, WHAT? I didn't know there would do a collab in SHRIFT universe. I've just discovered this game some weeks ago
they have been working on ex4 for a long time..
i hope they finish it this year it's gonna be one big free update:p

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Wait, WHAT? I didn't know there would do a collab in SHRIFT universe. I've just discovered this game some weeks ago because MGQP collab (couldn't finish some games to understand the characters very well and finish the collab)
EX4 is the same collab on Paradox so as far I know you must need finish first the previous 3EX to enter on EX4 once it comes and just play as you can and good luck for whatever route you go

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
For everyones awareness.

Shrift 2 is in the works.
i actually posted about that on the 1. page last year...
also here's a link to the devs ci-en

they work on a ex 4 dlc it's a big cooperation with other h game devs i think

also they seem to work on a new game to (shrift 2)
anyway i'm pretty sure they complete ex4 before shrift 2 this year:D
i will buy shrift 2 to support the dev:cool:
(it also just cost 10 bugs)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes