Style1314

Jun 20, 2020
you need to set your system to japanese
(region and language settings/format and unicode)
Well I got it working using the "RPG Maker VX Ace" thing, but now all the text is in Japanese.... Which I can't read. Yay. Any suggestions?

Style1314

Jun 20, 2020
Alright this one is somewhat simple to answer. Also these aren't dumb questions, I had them at some point myself back when I started playing this game a few months ago.

1. The png is just there so people don't complain abut the instructions being unclear. Now all you have to do is overwrite the files and start up the game.exe.
  2. You'll know you did it correctly when you see the Gajinzer patch screen instead of the game title(after overwriting), just press patch game and don't click anything, just wait until it produces a popup message. It will close the game and then you just click on the exe again and it should be patched.
  3. You don't have to do anything extra per say. Here are some useful tips though, swallow any pride and start on easy as this game is difficult to say the least. Also don't do a full genocide route as your first run, go either neutral or pacifist(although pacifist can wait).
I hope you have a good day/night!
I'm trying to do this but even with the instructions, It's not very clear what files and delete and replace with what. The way my day's going I'm probably not going to get any help with this.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
I used the full save above but I cant refight the EX battles or find them anywhere. No Magic Boxes or Mementos of it. And the doors seem not to open. What am I doing wrong?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I used the full save above but I cant refight the EX battles or find them anywhere. No Magic Boxes or Mementos of it. And the doors seem not to open. What am I doing wrong?
well he was asking for a full save so i uploaded one after completing ex 1-3
you only get 4 platinum boxes and the loss scenes for the start menu also one new harem girl (mormo)
but i can add a save before beating the ex stages i guess:cautious:

save 4 is in the harem room right after final chapter boss fight,
save 5 is before also with the state points reset

Last edited:

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
How does one start New Game + again? i deleted the game for a while but kept my save, loaded it up and now i cant find the option.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How does one start New Game + again? i deleted the game for a while but kept my save, loaded it up and now i cant find the option.
I think you must beat the game fisrt. Then, the global savefile will recognize you finished the game, allowing you to start NG+

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
well he was asking for a full save so i uploaded one after completing ex 1-3
you only get 4 platinum boxes and the loss scenes for the start menu also one new harem girl (mormo)
but i can add a save before beating the ex stages i guess:cautious:
Mega
save 4 is in the harem room right after final chapter boss fight,
save 5 is before also with the state points reset
Man you are a god. Thank you

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes