nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I started the game and tried being peaceful and getting the scenes of the first monster before proceding with the story, but now each time I encounter the Bargest it's an instant gameover. It says Terminal Corruption and I can't do anything to beat her. In Passive says I have Barghest Mating LvMAX

Can I befriend her so she doesn't attack me?

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I started the game and tried being peaceful and getting the scenes of the first monster before proceding with the story, but now each time I encounter the Bargest it's an instant gameover. It says Terminal Corruption and I can't do anything to beat her. In Passive says I have Barghest Mating LvMAX

Anomalies happens often when you have corruption (lost to a monster) so terminal corruption means you been beaten up by that monster several times. You have to defeat the monster and let it go to clear that corruption, so your friendship won't go down. If you choose to kill it, your friendship will go down and you'll ruin your peaceful run.

Reactions: nicknicola

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021

To befriend monsters you generally need to beat them and then let them go every time, do it at least a few times and then generally you unlock them once you move onto the next section.

As for the corruption, every time you lose to that monster you gain an additional level of corruption from lvl 1-5. At 4 there is a chance you start the battle in a very disadvantageous position, and at 5 there is a chance you just straight up lose or start extremely close to losing depending on the monster. Lvl 1-3 just reduces certain stars in battle with that monster. In my experience once you lose because of terminal corruption it falls back to lvl 4 corruption for some reason, so you have a better chance then. Switch to the easiest mode if you haven’t already, it is already pretty difficult in that mode and that is what the game is balanced for (or restart since you barely started).

Also, every time you win against a monster you reduce that specific corruption level by 1. Save scumming also doesn’t work because corruption is global iirc. This means that no matterwhat save you use, the corruption will affect that save even if it was before you got the corruption.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020

Save scumming also doesn’t work because corruption is global iirc. This means that no matter what save you use, the corruption will affect that save even if it was before you got the corruption.
When you befriend enemies they will stop attacking you, yes. However, there are a few that you have to do special things to unlock (Barghest, Hyakki, Titanoboa, etc.) so I'd advise looking at the walkthrough that was posted here, should be found pretty easy if you just look up "walkthrough" while having the search filter set to this thread.
Second thing, the only way you can truly restart the game is via deleting your saves AND deleting the publicdata.rv2 in the game folder, as that's where data such as your corruption level and whether you did genocide or not is stored.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Are... are you okay? I don't think you're supposed to need a macro in order to complete that, unless it's one of the ones with a scripted loss...
Not sure what went wrong, but as you can see the reaction time required to complete this was 200 msec. The keys just went by fast AF, probably due to monitor fps or some odd bug.
The script failed to work if I set the delay to even 300ms

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Not sure what went wrong, but as you can see the reaction time required to complete this was 200 msec. The keys just went by fast AF, probably due to monitor fps or some odd bug.
The script failed to work if I set the delay to even 300ms
i complete these mini games on first try you just have to remember a few buttons:WeSmart:
maybe your brain is too slow...

Last edited:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
It is :cry:

What is your monitor fps?
I was running at 120 and it was literally too fast.
There’s a possibility going over 60 fps causes it to go faster than normal (2x faster in this case). This is generally because the game’s code logic or engine logic is based on the fps or designed around a 60 fps limit, particularly with older games like rpgm games. So I wouldn’t be surprised if that is the case so try limiting the fps to 60 and checking if it is any easier.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
So I just finished my first run and got the true mercy ending, but I was wondering what I should do next? I really want to do a genocide run but I know this game keeps a global save so I'm worried I could fuck something up. I also wanted to complete the Compendium but I have no idea what the last 10% of the entries are, I assume they are for other endings or maybe EX stuff? So yeah, long story short, what do you reckon i should do next?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So I just finished my first run and got the true mercy ending, but I was wondering what I should do next? I really want to do a genocide run but I know this game keeps a global save so I'm worried I could fuck something up. I also wanted to complete the Compendium but I have no idea what the last 10% of the entries are, I assume they are for other endings or maybe EX stuff? So yeah, long story short, what do you reckon i should do next?
1) After TM route, you can play the EX scenarios (there you can get more entries for Compendium)
2) You can copy/paste folders (as I did) so you can play different routes (you must disable NG+ if you completed TM route first, otherwise you won't be able to start a fight). That way you won't fuck up your routes.
3) As I said earlier, those left Compendium entries are for EX scenarios. To complete it, play the EX scenarios.

Reactions: tony_redgrave

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
1) After TM route, you can play the EX scenarios (there you can get more entries for Compendium)
2) You can copy/paste folders (as I did) so you can play different routes (you must disable NG+ if you completed TM route first, otherwise you won't be able to start a fight). That way you won't fuck up your routes.
3) As I said earlier, those left Compendium entries are for EX scenarios. To complete it, play the EX scenarios.
Thanks.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Can you quote or tell me where can I get the latest translation patch?
Here's the link to the translator's thread on ULMF, luckily they're supposed to release a new patch in the coming weeks.

Hope this helped and have an amazing day!

Till next time.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok, I've accepted the challenge and started TM route at Hardcore (I was thinking about shooting at my balls at some point). I'm stuck at Iron Maiden 2nd fight because I reach climax before triggering the intervention option. Does anyone know how to beat that shit?

Reactions: chesire
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes