Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
You might be better off going to the actual translation thread at ULMF.
Forgot to link the ULMF Thread, sorry about that.

If you have find any parts of the translation untranslated, be sure to let the translators know in through the link below.

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
Forgot to link the ULMF Thread, sorry about that.

If you have find any parts of the translation untranslated, be sure to let the translators know in through the link below.

My bad, totally forgot to say that I found the thread and they gave me a working solution, which was just reinstalling and repatching the game, and worked perfectly fine~!

Now I'm just stuck at the stupid sphinx fight and (rage) quitting for today cos she always managed to drain me literally as I am about to give the 4th answer so kinda mad lol.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
My bad, totally forgot to say that I found the thread and they gave me a working solution, which was just reinstalling and repatching the game, and worked perfectly fine~!

Now I'm just stuck at the stupid sphinx fight and (rage) quitting for today cos she always managed to drain me literally as I am about to give the 4th answer so kinda mad lol.
If it's your first time playing against Sphinx/ first playthrough then here's an excerpt from the guide;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps, I didn't have much issue playing on the easiest difficulty besides Iron maiden and Daiji, but the guide helped alot.

Have a good day and stay safe out there.

Till next time.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Just completed Hypocrite route and loved it. Kinda wish it didnt nuke your save file though. I as wondering, what happens if you pick the other option from Hyakki (The one that isnt attack)? Does that give you the "Pardoned" ending?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just completed Hypocrite route and loved it. Kinda wish it didnt nuke your save file though. I as wondering, what happens if you pick the other option from Hyakki (The one that isnt attack)? Does that give you the "Pardoned" ending?
Well thankfully your save isn't COMPLETELY boned if you made a copy of the publicdata.rv2 and true mercy saves before doing the run, but if you didn't... well...

Not sure on that front myself, didn't choose it. Odds are it's probably something underwhelming like she just kills you or something.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
For those who completed a GENO or HYPO route;

Last edited:

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Well thankfully your save isn't COMPLETELY boned if you made a copy of the publicdata.rv2 and true mercy saves before doing the run, but if you didn't... well...

Not sure on that front myself, didn't choose it. Odds are it's probably something underwhelming like she just kills you or something.

Thankfully I duplicated my folder and kept a true mercy save.

For those who completed a GENO or HYPO route;
Good to know. I'll probably re-do hypocrite but go for pardoned instead in my next run.

Last edited:

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
If it's your first time playing against Sphinx/ first playthrough then here's an excerpt from the guide;

Hope this helps, I didn't have much issue playing on the easiest difficulty besides Iron maiden and Daiji, but the guide helped alot.

Have a good day and stay safe out there.

Till next time.
Thanks that helped. You reckon you can link me the guide somehow since the paste bin that was linked here ages ago was killed? Getting actually really frustrated here cos these fights stopped being fun and are just getting ridiculously hard and I have fuck all an idea how to approach them.

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
What I mean by that in particular btw is the fucking arachne fight. No matter what I do, she always manages to just spam the fucking puppeteering move and I lose all my stats literally in that one turn, and there is absolutely no way to prevent it, I tried any way I could possibly think of. Its getting to the point if genuine frustration.

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
What I mean by that in particular btw is the fucking arachne fight. No matter what I do, she always manages to just spam the fucking puppeteering move and I lose all my stats literally in that one turn, and there is absolutely no way to prevent it, I tried any way I could possibly think of. Its getting to the point if genuine frustration.
Nevermind didnt realize she kept undressing me :V But seems like I fucked up somewhere along the way my safe file is white now aha

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks that helped. You reckon you can link me the guide somehow since the paste bin that was linked here ages ago was killed? Getting actually really frustrated here cos these fights stopped being fun and are just getting ridiculously hard and I have fuck all an idea how to approach them.
Here you go, the guide got me through the game pretty easily, I mostly used cool calm as it helped prevent me have to worry about status effects.

Always remember that while physical skill points need a charred salamander to reset, the magic skill points are interchangeable to your needs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-02-t2-14-devils-office.67613/post-4754984

Hope this helps and have a good day!

Till next time.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I'd appreciate it, was pretty sad when I realized I forgot to make a backup for my pardon run and wanted to see it to its end.
Ok. I tested the save file, but when Hyakki's fight is about to start, the difficult changes to Suicidal.
I'm not sure if it's related to moving saves from 7.02 to 7.2, but I'm sure it didn't happen before.
I'm gonna test it on this thread version, but you can check it if you want.

Edit: v7.2 changes difficulty to suicidal during Hyakki's fight at G route while v7.02 don't.

Last edited:

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
Here we go again. WTF is "Endure it" supposed to mean in both the guide and the game. No ability by that name and literally every single thing I do leads to bad end... ?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Here we go again. WTF is "Endure it" supposed to mean in both the guide and the game. No ability by that name and literally every single thing I do leads to bad end... ?
Use defensive position or its equivalent, whether you like it or not there's no way to escape that move, basically you need to survive her two kisses to get the chance to escape her bind.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I need help with Arachne bonding I don't seem to get how it works I'm always dying to it somebody please help me
If you mean bonding event, after you die and come back to the main menu, press start and you'll be back at the room to finish the bonding scene (she will eat you either way but that's the idea)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes