Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
In one of the post-win areas, where you go against the vampire chick who does the performance like Nina, I genuinely have no idea how to progress. I know there's some gimmick to not losing instantly but I'm at a loss.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
In one of the post-win areas, where you go against the vampire chick who does the performance like Nina, I genuinely have no idea how to progress. I know there's some gimmick to not losing instantly but I'm at a loss.
If you're talking about that very first fight, I think you have to back out of the menu when offered a choice via just pressing X.
Anything besides that, I have no idea lol.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
That's programmed to lose, no matter what you do. When given the choice press X, then select the first option (if I'm not mistaken, is the dream one)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, someone knows how to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, you need to actually put those files in your folder.
This post should have what you need. https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-02-t2-14-devils-office.67613/post-5553346
Download the files, extract, and put the pictures in [game folder]/Graphics/Pictures/[name of the character, in this case yami]
If you've already done that then uh... sorry man but I have genuinely no idea lmao.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, you need to actually put those files in your folder.
This post should have what you need. https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-02-t2-14-devils-office.67613/post-5553346
Download the files, extract, and put the pictures in [game folder]/Graphics/Pictures/[name of the character, in this case yami]
If you've already done that then uh... sorry man but I have genuinely no idea lmao.
It worked like a charm, thanks!
also unrelated but is there any way to have the Harpy and Queen Harpy in your victory room? (i couldn't play the game since my pc might as well be a toaster so i downloaded someone's full save to go straight to the gallery room, thus far only way i've been able to interact with them harpies is to equip their boxes and go to sleep)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Not really sure why the OP has gone so long without being updated, but I feel I should try to remedy that in some way. So, as I post this, I'm uploading v7.2 of SHRIFT to MEGA, prepatched with v3.2 of the translation.

Not sure of any other sites I should upload it to, but if there's someone that does, it would be greatly appreciated if I was informed (or even if you take it upon yourself to do it when I finish uploading it and post the link here)
DLCs aren't included because... well... I forgot, but they're in this post so please do not be angy.

Once it finishes uploading, I'll be editing the link into this post.
Edit:
Edit 2: Ayy, OP got updated!
Edit 3: I am seriously the most forgetful guy, sheesh... Changelogs of the translation here.

(also sorry NODOGAN but I haven't completed like, any of the EX scenarios lol. so I have no idea there)

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Not really sure why the OP has gone so long without being updated, but I feel I should try to remedy that in some way. So, as I post this, I'm uploading v7.2 of SHRIFT to MEGA, prepatched with v3.2 of the translation.

Not sure of any other sites I should upload it to, but if there's someone that does, it would be greatly appreciated if I was informed (or even if you take it upon yourself to do it when I finish uploading it and post the link here)
DLCs aren't included because... well... I forgot, but they're in this post so please do not be angy.

Edit: Here you go, folks.

(also sorry NODOGAN but I haven't completed like, any of the EX scenarios lol. so I have no idea there)
Appreciate you taking the time to upload a pre-patched version of 7.2, saves me the trouble of having my version up and risking my projects (also I tend to forget to pre-patch stuff unless someone asked). Also makes it more easier for others to enjoy the game quicker!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the game!

Till next time.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Oh god... Redoing the genocide route (well technically hypocrite I think since I did true mercy beforehand) and they really had to make it even MORE sad, huh.

First chapter and I've already got a gut punch from the (I think) new last Barghest and what she drops, as well as the description of the item.

Also, if you don't struggle against the Lampas in 1 - 2, Kazuya says something like "Why didn't you struggle, you idiot?! Was this Lampas special to you or something?" and then a bit after that that I forgot. Red text so you know he's the evil one. Real spooky stuff.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019

Edit: Here you go, folks.
Edit 2: Ayy, OP got updated!
Edit 3: I am seriously the most forgetful guy, sheesh... Changelogs of the translation here.

Thanks god! I was going blind on EX 3 since it wasn't translated until now. I'll try the patch now

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I for some reason didn't unlock mukuro/nina after getting to 3-1, im guessing I didn't defeat mukuro enough time but I went back to chapter select, defeat mukuro 2 times and beat the boss again, still haven't unlocked her. Is there something I am missing? (got momento as well) I haven't tried getting high ratings with nina because idk if chapter select lets you fix missing requirements.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I for some reason didn't unlock mukuro/nina after getting to 3-1, im guessing I didn't defeat mukuro enough time but I went back to chapter select, defeat mukuro 2 times and beat the boss again, still haven't unlocked her. Is there something I am missing? (got momento as well) I haven't tried getting high ratings with nina because idk if chapter select lets you fix missing requirements.
To get Nina you have to achieve a rating of 100% to recruit her after finishing the chapter.

In terms of Mukuro, make sure you watch the memento you got from the secret room, this will trigger the flag you need to face the true villain behind Mukuro's actions.

Unfortunately you'll likely have to wait until NG+ for Nina, I can't remember if you're able to redo her fight through chapter select but you're welcome to try it just in case.

Hope this helps, and stay safe!

Till next time.

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
So if a chapter is beaten you can't fight the monsters again when you go to chapter selection? Weird....

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So if a chapter is beaten you can't fight the monsters again when you go to chapter selection? Weird....
Chapter selection lets you visit a previous area, mostly for collecting unique items (mementos, custom parts, weapons) in case you missed them or fulfill certain conditions to recruit characters (for example, Mukuro and Hyakki)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do I know if I have the dlcs correctly installed?
Im asking because I put them into my game folder but I cant get Ocelot (keep in mind I accidentally tried to get it in 7.02 but failed)
What do I do with the system folder which includes "mist" and "RGS301.dll" from the dlc?

Im using the following file
Mega
Same here, not really sure on that end...
I'm not sure if the code is incorrect or if I didn't add the files properly but I do remember I didn't add the mist and rgs301.dll from the DLC folder since the game folder had versions of it that seemed to be newer. Those might be important to it.

I would suggest copying the mist and rgs301.dll from the game and pasting them somewhere else, then putting the ones from the system folder in the dlc in. Maybe that'll fix it.

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
Chapter selection lets you visit a previous area, mostly for collecting unique items (mementos, custom parts, weapons) in case you missed them or fulfill certain conditions to recruit characters (for example, Mukuro and Hyakki)
So im trying to see the loss scene again. I unequipped hell's indulence went back to main menu and it's still grayed out.... I have multiple saves so does it mean I have to unequip it in all the saves and then resave? this is confusing as hell

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So im trying to see the loss scene again. I unequipped hell's indulence went back to main menu and it's still grayed out.... I have multiple saves so does it mean I have to unequip it in all the saves and then resave? this is confusing as hell
You actually have to LOSE to them without the indulgence equipped in order to see the loss scene.

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
You actually have to LOSE to them without the indulgence equipped in order to see the loss scene.
Awww crap lmao, are the loss scenes the same as when you visit the monsters at the end? Don't feel like playing from the beginning again... thanks for the help

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Awww crap lmao, are the loss scenes the same as when you visit the monsters at the end? Don't feel like playing from the beginning again... thanks for the help
I wouldn't know because uh... I kind of forgot to do that after the credits rolled. If you mean the milking scenes, then no.
You can still re-fight (and lose to) the ones you got a Bronze Box for via equipping it then going to sleep, cause if you couldn't then you basically wouldn't be able to fight them ever again without disabling NG+ benefits and restarting the game. Don't forget to unequip the Hell's Indulgence though, cause if you don't then you'll just get teleported straight back to the Gate of Hell and not get the scene.

I think you might have to replay the game for the Barghest gang-rape though... at least it's only in chapter 1 - 1.

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
I wouldn't know because uh... I kind of forgot to do that after the credits rolled. If you mean the milking scenes, then no.
You can still re-fight (and lose to) the ones you got a Bronze Box for via equipping it then going to sleep, cause if you couldn't then you basically wouldn't be able to fight them ever again without disabling NG+ benefits and restarting the game. Don't forget to unequip the Hell's Indulgence though, cause if you don't then you'll just get teleported straight back to the Gate of Hell and not get the scene.
ah ok, thanks man ill try to figure it out lol

Edit: got it with the bronze box lmao xD

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes