Sep 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to cheat in this game?

I'm familiar with cheat engine and rpg-save edit website. The reason I want to cheat is because the section with the plant girl-maze in the dark, gave me PTSD. Not to mention that most of the fights in this game are puzzle fights. If I had superstats in game, I can brute force my way out of it.

Thanks.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to cheat in this game?

I'm familiar with cheat engine and rpg-save edit website. The reason I want to cheat is because the section with the plant girl-maze in the dark, gave me PTSD. Not to mention that most of the fights in this game are puzzle fights. If I had superstats in game, I can brute force my way out of it.

Thanks.
Hold on, you're talking about chapter 1 - 2, right? You need to have the lantern equipped in your off-hand slot, and after that it's essentially a game of pattern recognition.
Of course, if you're feeling murderous today, you could always just burn them all to the ground before you get in there...

Unfortunately, I'm not sure of how you would be able to cheat the game. I'd heavily suggest being on the easiest difficulty that isn't Spectator if you aren't already since it gets unfairly hard without it. Really, it's just best to find the safe spots and try your best to time out the pollen clouds to get past them. Sorry I can't be more helpful to you, my man.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hold on, you're talking about chapter 1 - 2, right? You need to have the lantern equipped in your off-hand slot, and after that it's essentially a game of pattern recognition.
Of course, if you're feeling murderous today, you could always just burn them all to the ground before you get in there...

Unfortunately, I'm not sure of how you would be able to cheat the game. I'd heavily suggest being on the easiest difficulty that isn't Spectator if you aren't already since it gets unfairly hard without it. Really, it's just best to find the safe spots and try your best to time out the pollen clouds to get past them. Sorry I can't be more helpful to you, my man.
That area is easy. As you say is pattern recognition and can be beaten even on Hardcore (the most difficult mode). Since that thing is optional he can ignore it (there are better accesories ahead) because the Lampas won't disappear in that room, even following G route.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
That area is easy. As you say is pattern recognition and can be beaten even on Hardcore (the most difficult mode). Since that thing is optional he can ignore it (there are better accesories ahead) because the Lampas won't disappear in that room, even following G route.
The room that's completely filled with pollen (only 60 seconds inside) is optional, the others aren't. Thankfully though there's only three rooms IIRC that are in the dark that you need to go through.

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
So, a couple questions here : Is the game still getting updated ? Is there a known and planned "last version" ? Is there a way to keep track of the translation progress (in % maybe) ?

(I believe the answers are yes ; no ; check the changelog ?)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So, a couple questions here : Is the game still getting updated ? Is there a known and planned "last version" ? Is there a way to keep track of the translation progress (in % maybe) ?

(I believe the answers are yes ; no ; check the changelog ?)
  1. The game is still being updated, the next one should include EX4, the Collab between some of the well-known circles and h-game developers.
  2. I have no idea what the final version will be but considering EX4 is the final dungeon you need to complete to activate endgame, we'll have to wait until Endgame is finished as well before it can be considered truly complete.
  3. You can keep track of the translation on the ULMF Thread here: . No progress bar but they do have a changelog for every version they release, EX2-EX3 are translated along with the whole base game translated.
Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i have not played this so long how do i get pass the first boss cuz this is hell

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
i have not played this so long how do i get pass the first boss cuz this is hell
Are you talking about Iron Maiden? If so, which fight?

Are you talking about Empuse? In that case, (Taken straight from the walkthrough, worked for me):
Empuse fight
empuse resist physical damage, any kind of magic inflicts heavy damage, even shotgun will do little damage
old ring accessory is recommended.
drinking tea at resting room is recommended
empuse can and will cancel your sylph storm
use evasive posture everytime empuse's eyes turn red.
if she grabs you, struggle 3 times, she gets stunned for a single turn if you manage to break free.
remember to spare her.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Oh and how do u catch haru and other one? Do u need someone from recollection room?
Buy food stage?.
Taken from the walkthrough:
How to unlock the cat beggars (Haru & Liz)
lower gun
buy two steak bento
ask for reward
they ask for drinks, instead meet the oni merchant to the right.
the merchant will charge you $500 for pulling it out.
if you maxed iron maiden affection, she will appear just in time to help you (for free), remember to pay her a visit later
drink 2 energy drinks and confront the cat beggars
struggle violently 3 times.

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
How do you do the genocide route? I can't seem to kill the iron maiden after she pops up the second time. The file name is still red after I kill empusa but when going into chapter 2, it turns back white. After shooting mother rabbit a number of times until she leaves, she doesn't appear in the graveyard even though I read the two notes. Haru and the other cat gives me two choices even though they aren't supposed to, one too threaten and the other to listen. Any clues as to where it went wrong?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do you do the genocide route? I can't seem to kill the iron maiden after she pops up the second time. The file name is still red after I kill empusa but when going into chapter 2, it turns back white. After shooting mother rabbit a number of times until she leaves, she doesn't appear in the graveyard even though I read the two notes. Haru and the other cat gives me two choices even though they aren't supposed to, one too threaten and the other to listen. Any clues as to where it went wrong?
You need to kill every encounter in every area. Find all of them until they're all dead. For 1 - 1, you also need to activate the machine to get the last two barghests. For 1 - 2, kill all of the lampas before you go into the battery rooms. If you do that, then you should trigger Iron Maiden's genocide dialogue (Kazuya shoots at her and says "Don't fuck with me." or something along those lines). If you did it all right, Iron Maiden should unleash her full power when you fight her for the second time.

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
You need to kill every encounter in every area. Find all of them until they're all dead. For 1 - 1, you also need to activate the machine to get the last two barghests. For 1 - 2, kill all of the lampas before you go into the battery rooms. If you do that, then you should trigger Iron Maiden's genocide dialogue (Kazuya shoots at her and says "Don't fuck with me." or something along those lines). If you did it all right, Iron Maiden should unleash her full power when you fight her for the second time.
Thank You. I restarted the game to go through what you said and my god. After going tm to genocide, it makes the game so much more depressing.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Thank You. I restarted the game to go through what you said and my god. After going tm to genocide, it makes the game so much more depressing.
Oh my god I KNOW dude. This is my second genocide run, only because the first one was on the old ver where it wasn't fully translated.
Safe to say, I am not happy about it. You know what they say about curiosity though...

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018
How do you get the genocide route in 2-1? I can't find the last two Rabbit Furs. Idk if my version (7.2) is glitched or if Im doing something wrong

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How do you get the genocide route in 2-1? I can't find the last two Rabbit Furs. Idk if my version (7.2) is glitched or if Im doing something wrong
It's impossible to collect 10 Rabbit Furs. Just kill Mother Rabbit until she doesn't appear anymore, then read the 2 notes, then visit Haru and Liz, then visit mother Rabbit at the graveyard.

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018
It's impossible to collect 10 Rabbit Furs. Just kill Mother Rabbit until she doesn't appear anymore, then read the 2 notes, then visit Haru and Liz, then visit mother Rabbit at the graveyard.
My version must be glitched then. I tried those steps, but when I when through the door towards the graveyard, I showed up in front of the graves and there was no mother rabbit.

Reactions: Karbon

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
My version must be glitched then. I tried those steps, but when I when through the door towards the graveyard, I showed up in front of the graves and there was no mother rabbit.
It isn't glitched. You need to kill her in the first zone you encounter her in, THEN read the notes, then visit haru and liz, then you should be able to go back and kill her when you get out of the alley and walk towards the end point.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes