TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do you beat Hyakki in genocide? Kinda stuck.
Spam the ever-living shit out of Cool Calm and Hell Break. Don't forget to use the Edge Dagger or whatever the hell it's called that you get via combining all the weapons you get from the statue at Hell's Gate.

FatManz

May 14, 2020
Hey i use joiplay to play this game and for some reason i cant see the floor or tables in the game and ect, how do i fix?

FatManz

May 14, 2020
It worked for the preveious translation pached version but now the new one doesnt have floors or chest/tables. Pls fix!

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah thats fair ;p I was wondering if the bronze boxes would let ya but I guess you get more SP in that route instead to make up for it.
Oh, those don't count towards "murder". You automatically let them go after defeating them when in a Bronze Box fight. They're solely for getting scenes, or grinding for money and items.

Jan 5, 2019
OMG that dark lampas room is infuriating, even if you avoid smoke there are vine footprint spots? And sometimes you can't even shake them off on your ONE attempt to do so, why doesn't it just trigger a normal fight -_-

Reactions: m0nda1str

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
OMG that dark lampas room is infuriating, even if you avoid smoke there are vine footprint spots? And sometimes you can't even shake them off on your ONE attempt to do so, why doesn't it just trigger a normal fight -_-
That's nothing compared with the dark room, full of Lampas and a minute countdown.

Jan 5, 2019
That's nothing compared with the dark room, full of Lampas and a minute countdown.
Yeah but that was optional, I ran in to see what the item was and decided it wasn't worth trying to figure out how to get out of the room. Now I got some bad rng so I'm getting grabbed by empusa and losing before even being allowed to attack -_- the RNG is real

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah but that was optional, I ran in to see what the item was and decided it wasn't worth trying to figure out how to get out of the room. Now I got some bad rng so I'm getting grabbed by empusa and losing before even being allowed to attack -_- the RNG is real
If you get grabbed, just struggle violently then struggle with whatever limbs were released afterwards. Unless you're talking about a Corruption event, in which case... can't really help you there man, sorry.

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Hey guys just found out about the game having a translation, I did have my eyes on it last year and I want to jump in.

The thing is I'm kinda chickened out with the global save thing, even if I can delete it, mainly due to order and missing out on some things, I have some questions

Mercy and Geno routes are obvious, I assume Hypocrite means killing some and sparing others?

From what I've read, the biggest shifts in events come from doing Mercy>Geno route, Geno>Geno and Hypocrite>Mercy?

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
What happens if you just kill complete monsters like say that mass murdering Spider Lady but spare the others?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What happens if you just kill complete monsters like say that mass murdering Spider Lady but spare the others?
You probably get a neutral type route or a non-true mercy is my best guess.
Overall, I'd advise not half-assing it and either murder none of them or all of them.
Hey guys just found out about the game having a translation, I did have my eyes on it last year and I want to jump in.

The thing is I'm kinda chickened out with the global save thing, even if I can delete it, mainly due to order and missing out on some things, I have some questions

Mercy and Geno routes are obvious, I assume Hypocrite means killing some and sparing others?

From what I've read, the biggest shifts in events come from doing Mercy>Geno route, Geno>Geno and Hypocrite>Mercy?
iirc, Hypocrite is caused via getting positive points with them and then murdering them afterwards.
Don't forget to try Pardon > Mercy. You can get Pardon via accepting Hyakki's hand after the last boss fight when you're on the Geno route, and probably another way that escapes my mind right now.
Mercy > Mercy with NG+ benefits is also pretty neat, it's mainly just a jaunt through the game since you've already befriended all of the demons.

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
You probably get a neutral type route or a non-true mercy is my best guess.
Overall, I'd advise not half-assing it and either murder none of them or all of them.

iirc, Hypocrite is caused via getting positive points with them and then murdering them afterwards.
Don't forget to try Pardon > Mercy. You can get Pardon via accepting Hyakki's hand after the last boss fight when you're on the Geno route, and probably another way that escapes my mind right now.
Mercy > Mercy with NG+ benefits is also pretty neat, it's mainly just a jaunt through the game since you've already befriended all of the demons.

Thanks, do you have a recommendation on what order I shoudl try the routes? Sounds like I'll be doing mercy and maybe pardon>mercy first and then trying out the Geno and Hypocrite ones before going Mercy>Geno but I would like suggestions

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks, do you have a recommendation on what order I shoudl try the routes? Sounds like I'll be doing mercy and maybe pardon>mercy first and then trying out the Geno and Hypocrite ones before going Mercy>Geno but I would like suggestions
I would suggest doing True Mercy (Max all bonds) > NG+ Benefits Enabled Mercy > MAKE A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA AND publicdata.rv2 HERE AND PUT THEM IN A NEW FOLDER IT WILL SAVE SO MUCH TIME > Disable NG+ benefits so demons appear again > Genocide > Restore save and publicdata, disable NG+ > Pardon > Restore save and publicdata, disable NG+ > Whatever you want to do.
This is just my idea of order.
Seriously though, don't forget to copy your save and publicdata because if you don't and do genocide, you will lose all bonds with your demons and your game will essentially be bricked if you do the full genocide route until you delete your save and publicdata. This means doing the entire game again. If you copy them, you automatically start off with Mercy route so you can experience whatever comes after mercy (genocide, hypocrite, pardon, whatever) without having to do it all again.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes