chesire

May 5, 2017
Ok, I've accepted the challenge and started TM route at Hardcore (I was thinking about shooting at my balls at some point). I'm stuck at Iron Maiden 2nd fight because I reach climax before triggering the intervention option. Does anyone know how to beat that shit?
go back to easy or just use cheat engine

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
go back to easy or just use cheat engine
That sound easy, but the problem is you can't change difficulty or use assist points while playing on Hardcore. Anyways, I was asking about a strategy or just depend on RNG system without cheating

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Ok, I've accepted the challenge and started TM route at Hardcore (I was thinking about shooting at my balls at some point). I'm stuck at Iron Maiden 2nd fight because I reach climax before triggering the intervention option. Does anyone know how to beat that shit?
Well, you NEED to drink tea before the fight, and skip through ALL the dialogue, as well as mash your escape as fast as possible. Just uh... have lightning fingers, or something along those lines. Not really sure since I played on the easiest difficulty as recommended by the game.

chesire

May 5, 2017
That sound easy, but the problem is you can't change difficulty or use assist points while playing on Hardcore. Anyways, I was asking about a strategy or just depend on RNG system without cheating
Hack the game files

Oct 19, 2017
So I've appeared to run into an issue, and I am unsure of how to proceed. Currently doing the intervention section where you backtrack through 3-1. I've got the trump card from Hyakki and proceeded to the sphinx and during the battle I followed the instructions in the walkthrough for taking each turn. The issue however is after struggling on the fifth turn the Answer option is I am unsure how to fix this as reloading the save, restarting, and even restarting the chapter does not fix it. Any idea if it's possible to fix this (Even if it requires editing the save file to put me right past the fight)?

Edit: Looks like I was able to get it fixed. I just had to go back on my original save (which I thankfully still could), create a new save, then replay it again.

Last edited:

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Really enjoying the Genocide (Hypocrite) run atm. Noticed some scenes in chapter 4 were only machine translated though. Are all the chapter 4 scenes like this?

Reactions: ImperiumRomanum

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Really enjoying the Genocide (Hypocrite) run atm. Noticed some scenes in chapter 4 were only machine translated though. Are all the chapter 4 scenes like this?
I think so, yeah. Genocide hasn't been fully hand translated yet, I believe.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
it should be hand translated, after all they're working on the EX dungeons right now, and are about to finish with EX2 in the coming weeks. Do you know specifically which scenes? if you do, it'd be wise to tell them on the ULMF thread, the gajinizer script can malfunction at times.

Edit:
use that link if you find any mtl in the base game (not DLC or EX dungeons), it should be fully translated at this point

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
it should be hand translated, after all they're working on the EX dungeons right now, and are about to finish with EX2 in the coming weeks. Do you know specifically which scenes? if you do, it'd be wise to tell them on the ULMF thread, the gajinizer script can malfunction at times.
From my experience, it's somewhere after the Arachne fight. I want to say after Titanoboa too, probably at the start of 4 - 1. Haven't played it in a hot minute though so my memory isn't the clearest.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
From my experience, it's somewhere after the Arachne fight. I want to say after Titanoboa too, probably at the start of 4 - 1. Haven't played it in a hot minute though so my memory isn't the clearest.

Yeah, it was the start of 4-1, during the confrontation between Kazuya, Micah and Reina. I remember Reina's dialogue specifically, appearing to still be using a machine translation. I'll try playing on a little more and seeing if any more scenes are like that.

EDIT: As far as I can tell, all scenes in 4-1 on hypocrite route are machine translated for me.

Last edited:

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
So I can't currently proceed. After the first Momma Rabbit fight I try to go to the next area of the map, and when I do so, the game crashes and I get the following message: "Script: Gaijinizer Patchmaker line 1884: Errno: EINVAL occurred. Invalid argument - Data/Map050.rvdata2"

Oct 19, 2017
So I can't currently proceed. After the first Momma Rabbit fight I try to go to the next area of the map, and when I do so, the game crashes and I get the following message: "Script: Gaijinizer Patchmaker line 1884: Errno: EINVAL occurred. Invalid argument - Data/Map050.rvdata2"
You might be better off going to the actual translation thread at ULMF.

Reactions: Crazycarzom
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes