TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it just me, or is the Echo dream fight absolute bullshit? She can just decide to make you instantly cum with one of her attacks, and she attacks twice each turn. If you're lucky enough to avoid them and get to one "Wake Up" left, you just immediately die because a fourth one comes in and you're immediately forced to ejaculate because even if you skip through the dialogue you still gain way too much lust, and then you don't even get another turn, you're just forced to ejaculate over and over until you lose.

(I'm probably blind but...)
Where can I get an engagement ring?
I believe you need to get a Diamond, not sure where from, but after you get it you should automatically get the recipe to craft it. You also need a Silver Ring, which I'm fairly sure you get from the very first chapter.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Is it just me, or is the Echo dream fight absolute bullshit?
Not quite. I used to clear her corruption and drink a tea before the dream fight. What's really bullshit is Daji dream fight (that's just RNG even with what mentioned before)

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
(I'm probably blind but...)
Where can I get an engagement ring?
In the spider cave (Where you need to sneak past those liltel spiders) middle part bottom left there is the diamon in the wall then you need a silver ring i think you can buy then craft the engagement ring

May 8, 2021
In the spider cave (Where you need to sneak past those liltel spiders) middle part bottom left there is the diamon in the wall then you need a silver ring i think you can buy then craft the engagement ring
Yep it was here, thank you.(I think i will keep this screenshot here for somebody like me)
1620555989146.png

UPD: Yep, it is craftable. Thank you, guys.
1620556299103.png

May 8, 2021
Actually there is another question.
I remember that somewhere in the game(probably in the letter of neutral ending) was information that you can invite demons in your party and they w/ help in battle. Is it true, or it's only for true mercy ending thing w/ Samael?
It's sad that he's always alone in the party.
. 1620561294748.png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Damn, the genocide route really do be freaky deaky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, is it just me, or do you not get enough Barghest Paws to get the weapon? He says I need 10, but I killed them all and only got 8.

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Also, is it just me, or do you not get enough Barghest Paws to get the weapon? He says I need 10, but I killed them all and only got 8.
You need to activate the reactor and kill the remaining Barghest. At the end of the chapter, you'll have all paws for a new weapon

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
You need to activate the reactor and kill the remaining Barghest. At the end of the chapter, you'll have all paws for a new weapon
Ah, that might do it then... I kind of believed the game when it told me that there weren't any more in the area...

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
The art and graphics on this game looks awful, so I've never given it a chance. People are saying it's good though... Why?

Zaratrax

Dec 22, 2019
The crystals should tell you which demons you need to bond with but here's the list;

EX1: Mother Rabbit
EX2: Barghest, Lampas & Empuse
EX3: Sphinx & Hyakki

Hope this helps, may you have a good day!

Till next time.
I have bonds with everyone and True Mercy, but crystals are still locked

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The art and graphics on this game looks awful, so I've never given it a chance. People are saying it's good though... Why?
Well... because they think it's a good game, why else? You're perfectly entitled to your opinion of not liking the game's art style, but others may not share it.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i say the art and animation is unique like the gameplay mechanics the dev put a lot of work in this game
especially the way the game tracks the players actions is one of a kind
has a little bit from undertale in the way that you can either go genocide or make a harem with the monster girls:p

Last edited:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Well... because they think it's a good game, why else? You're perfectly entitled to your opinion of not liking the game's art style, but others may not share it.
Seeing the thumbnails I thought this game was really low quality (and mediocre reviews) but the pictures don’t show the animations and how good they are. Wouldn’t have tried it without seeing how many people recommended it. I would recommend giving the game a chance, every battle is animated as far as I know and it’s really good quality in my opinion, the still images don’t do it justice.

Edit: Quoted wrong person on accident, meant to quote op who asked question.

Lil`Inuyasha

Nov 14, 2018
I might be an idiot or just lazy to try and figure it out, but Barghest has another H-scene I cannot figure out >w< Also, I am stuck in EX 3 with a certain someone...telling me not enough time has passed or whatever, what am I supposed to do about that?? Was hard enough figuring out the words, having to manually input every single sign ;-;

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I might be an idiot or just lazy to try and figure it out, but Barghest has another H-scene I cannot figure out >w< Also, I am stuck in EX 3 with a certain someone...telling me not enough time has passed or whatever, what am I supposed to do about that?? Was hard enough figuring out the words, having to manually input every single sign ;-;
You’re in front of big Sphinx I assume?
Use tea -> ask the two fairy girls to check on Sphinx -> Repeat
You need to use up all 5 tea herbs you have on you so that enough time passes to progress.
As for Barghest scenes, the only ones that may be difficult to find are the gangbang scene which you can only get by being caught by them in Chapter 1 (where you first meet Hyakki). The other is her temptation scene. Fight her -> remove clothes. Should do the trick

Reactions: Lil`Inuyasha

razielim85

Nov 8, 2017
does anyone have the latest version of this game (7.2)?
There is a new translation patch and it only works on the latest version.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes