Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I dig the style of this game is so far :)
Does someone have an up to date full save? I used the save from NepuShiro on the first page and it has ALMOST everything (guess update stuff is missing or something). When I look at the book I see that entry 117, 125, 126 and 127 are missing. Or if there are codes for those or something that would be a great alternative.

Those should be retained for EX4 most likely, the game is still being developed after all so until then a 100% monster book is unobtainable from what I know.

Sorry if that isn't much help, but I hope you have a good day and stay safe!

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone have the Ocelot DLC? asking if ya'll kind enough for sharing it here.

Last edited:

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Those should be retained for EX4 most likely, the game is still being developed after all so until then a 100% monster book is unobtainable from what I know.

Sorry if that isn't much help, but I hope you have a good day and stay safe!
Oh ok, thanks for telling me. I just thaught those had to be related to those dlc girls from the mementos or something. I haven't played that much of the game before I looked for a save. I then found the memento thing and was just assuming it would ultimately only lead to more potential loss scenes and that what I don't have access to would be from that dlc and just hadn't been played by NepuShiro.
I came to this conclusion because when I just tried one of those last two mementos I encountered what I believe to be a chubby kitsune which I had no loss scenes for. But I guess that is seperate from that.

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Oh ok, thanks for telling me. I just thaught those had to be related to those dlc girls from the mementos or something. I haven't played that much of the game before I looked for a save. I then found the memento thing and was just assuming it would ultimately only lead to more potential loss scenes and that what I don't have access to would be from that dlc and just hadn't been played by NepuShiro.
I came to this conclusion because when I just tried one of those last two mementos I encountered what I believe to be a chubby kitsune which I had no loss scenes for. But I guess that is seperate from that.
Dlc has no loss scenes or entries, they are separate from the base game. This is so you are able to gain the all possible entries without having some entries stuck behind a paywall.

ambapo

Feb 12, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get scene #48 for Mukuro? I tried to summon her with the box but she always does the same moves and doesn't even use that time stop ability. I'm afraid I've missed it for good

Nishcheta

Feb 12, 2021
Hey, does anybody know how to get past the 3 bargeists guarding the door? I know you have to go into a room where some machine makes a bunch of noise when you turn it on. And that theres a vent behind some statue thing you can push. But like, going into the vent lowers your movement speed, and theres not sprint option, you cant use abilities out of combat, and the bargeists will just chase you through the vent. When they catch you its an instant game over gangbang. Im not sure what im doing wrong or what im missing, I cant get past them

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Hey, does anybody know how to get past the 3 bargeists guarding the door? I know you have to go into a room where some machine makes a bunch of noise when you turn it on. And that theres a vent behind some statue thing you can push. But like, going into the vent lowers your movement speed, and theres not sprint option, you cant use abilities out of combat, and the bargeists will just chase you through the vent. When they catch you its an instant game over gangbang. Im not sure what im doing wrong or what im missing, I cant get past them
if shift doesn't run, you need to configure the run key pressing F1... help you also get the item before activating the machine

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Which one of the deadites is your favorite?

Mine is Lampas for her adorable smugface and interactions with K.

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
So I am going through the Genocide route and I have a couple problems in 2-1.

When I get to Haru and Liz, I don't get any option to end them. Do I just keep on being hostile and take the key?

The second one is that no matter how many times I check the right documents, I get no option to do the mother rabbit cutscene. Am I missing something or did my playthrough bug out?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So I am going through the Genocide route and I have a couple problems in 2-1.

When I get to Haru and Liz, I don't get any option to end them. Do I just keep on being hostile and take the key?

The second one is that no matter how many times I check the right documents, I get no option to do the mother rabbit cutscene. Am I missing something or did my playthrough bug out?
Remember to always check the color of your save, it should be red for genocide. Also remember to keep on fighting Mother rabbit in random encounters until she no longer shows up, that should trigger the MR genocide scene near the end in the cemetery. For Haru and Liz, I'm too sure what went wrong there, usually it triggers automatically, you don't even gain a option to choose a response, you just do it.

I figure you should restart the chapter, make sure you do all random encounters with MR, see if you are automatically hostile to Idol Girl then enter the alley (make sure to store the key in storage so you can retry the Liz & Haru scene), and see if Kazuya commits another act.

Hope this helps!

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
Remember to always check the color of your save, it should be red for genocide. Also remember to keep on fighting Mother rabbit in random encounters until she no longer shows up, that should trigger the MR genocide scene near the end in the cemetery. For Haru and Liz, I'm too sure what went wrong there, usually it triggers automatically, you don't even gain a option to choose a response, you just do it.

I figure you should restart the chapter, make sure you do all random encounters with MR, see if you are automatically hostile to Idol Girl then enter the alley (make sure to store the key in storage so you can retry the Liz & Haru scene), and see if Kazuya commits another act.

Hope this helps!
I left out the bit about killing MR till the message show up to state she has fled because I thought that was obvious haha.

I know I am in that route because my save is red and I did get the quick and easy part with the Idol girl.

I guess I'll restart the chapter and see if that works.

And to add, I am playing on the 7.20 version of the game with the 3.0 translation patch.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I left out the bit about killing MR till the message show up to state she has fled because I thought that was obvious haha.

I know I am in that route because my save is red and I did get the quick and easy part with the Idol girl.

I guess I'll restart the chapter and see if that works.

And to add, I am playing on the 7.20 version of the game with the 3.0 translation patch.
Can you upload 7.20 version?

heweer

Jan 21, 2021
i have some trouble beating the maiden second time encounter she is GOD DAMN anoying i cant beat it i tried everything still i cant do it I HATE HER SO MEUCH what should i do? btw i followed the instruction when the battle starts and it didnt help shit i just want to kill her so much becouse i almost waisted god damn 2 hours

Zapperzapped

Oct 31, 2018
Couple of questions for you folks :

Will there be translations for all ex dialogues ?

Does genocide route affect my true mercy save ? If not I'd like to try that route too .

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Couple of questions for you folks :

Will there be translations for all ex dialogues ?

Does genocide route affect my true mercy save ? If not I'd like to try that route too .
EX 3 is currently being translated, the people who are translating it can be found on the translation page for Shrift on ULMF.

I don't think you can do a genocide run for Shrift after doing a mercy run, but you can do a genocide run after doing a true mercy run. (haven't tested it myself and I think it gives you a slightly different ending, although I could be wrong.)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
EX 3 is currently being translated, the people who are translating it can be found on the translation page for Shrift on ULMF.

I don't think you can do a genocide run for Shrift after doing a mercy run, but you can do a genocide run after doing a true mercy run. (haven't tested it myself and I think it gives you a slightly different ending, although I could be wrong.)
If you go TM -> GENO or GENO -> GENO, you get special events and dialogue referencing that they remember you from a previous playthrough. (As demons don't really die, and freely travel between world's) There is also events for PARDON if you start a game afterwards, just don't expect them to be chummy with you.

To start a GENO run after TM, make sure to turn off NG+ Benefits so you don't receive demon affinity events and instead commit your crusade.

Hope you have an amazing day and are safe/

Signing off

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes