Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I left out the bit about killing MR till the message show up to state she has fled because I thought that was obvious haha.

I know I am in that route because my save is red and I did get the quick and easy part with the Idol girl.

I guess I'll restart the chapter and see if that works.

And to add, I am playing on the 7.20 version of the game with the 3.0 translation patch.
Someone asked on the Translation thread about not getting the Haru and Liz GENO scene. From what is deduced and based on Shrifted words, GENO is locked behind beating the game once in 7.2, meaning you have to beat any percent route once before you can do a true GENO run.

Hope this helps and have an amazing day!

Reactions: DOodads

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
Sorry for asking much, but does anyone have the Ocelot DLC 3? Thanks and hope im not bothering any of y'all

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
Someone asked on the Translation thread about not getting the Haru and Liz GENO scene. From what is deduced and based on Shrifted words, GENO is locked behind beating the game once in 7.2, meaning you have to beat any percent route once before you can do a true GENO run.

Hope this helps and have an amazing day!
I saw and I am running a playthrough after my TM run for it.
Granted I moved my save data from 7.02 to 7.20 and I wonder if that is the cause.
Just don't want to start fresh to move from a clear to a GENO run as my first playthrough took 10 hours to do lol

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
For anyone who wants to know, over on the creator's Ci-en they announced the DLsite page for Shrift 2. From what I could gather from mtl, the game is expected to be out in late December 2021.

Translation of the Synopsis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can read more info here on their post here

Predictions(Me just rambling to myself):

Hope you have a great day/night and stay safe out there fellow internet strangers!

Signing off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakalt

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
For anyone who wants to know, over on the creator's Ci-en they snnouced the DLsite page for Shrift 2. From what I could gather from mtl, the game is expected to be out in late December 2021.

Hope you have a great day/night and stay safe out there fellow internet strangers!

Signing off.
so we will be showed what happened when things hited the fan?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
For anyone who wants to know, over on the creator's Ci-en they snnouced the DLsite page for Shrift 2. From what I could gather from mtl, the game is expected to be out in late December 2021.

Signing off.
Fuck yeah, we're getting a prequel! We'll find out what really happened!

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
Hello, I have downloaded NepuShiros save from the first page and I would like to re-battle all of the girls. But the chapter select doesn't work with the save (probably because it is past the final chapter) and I can not find anything that lets me directly battle them again. I would be very grateful if anyone could either point me to it if I just missed the interaction to directly re-battle any given girl or provide a save file that lets me select any chapter.

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
Hello, I have downloaded NepuShiros save from the first page and I would like to re-battle all of the girls. But the chapter select doesn't work with the save (probably because it is past the final chapter) and I can not find anything that lets me directly battle them again. I would be very grateful if anyone could either point me to it if I just missed the interaction to directly re-battle any given girl or provide a save file that lets me select any chapter.
There's the bronze boxes that you equip then sleep, and there's also all of the memory capsule fights you can do in the lab area next to the book for the compendium.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
When I tried to start it up again, I got this error:

Unable to find file:

Audio/BGM/hushuu

What do?

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Does the current download have all the DLC's? I can only find the 2 dlc.. in OP.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
DLCs and EXs are 2 different things, this only leads you to a plain base game. dont spread false information.
Sorry. Just sometimes suffle definition of EX-content and DLC-content. Currently in game industry they mostly similar.

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Is there a memories room of some kind where you can re-fight enemies? I have a full-clear save, but it doesn't give me the option to fight in any of the monster's rooms.

EDIT: I found my answer. For anyone else looking, you need to equip the monster's bronze box and then go to sleep.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes