Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I think my game is bugged, because it seems i don't have anything happening with the two catgirls in 2-1.
On my first playthrough, they simply were there around the fire. I finished the chapter without anything else beside unlocking MR.
When i came back to 2-1 to unlock them, i found them again around the fire, but that's all.

Am I missing something ?
Just refer to the guide posted before your comment. It explains literally every question you could have. Props to the guy who made it.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Can someone explain how you use the capsule? What exactly are p's and how do you earn them?

Currently stuck finding the battery in the dark lampas room and have no idea where it is.
Help.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I think my game is bugged, because it seems i don't have anything happening with the two catgirls in 2-1.
On my first playthrough, they simply were there around the fire. I finished the chapter without anything else beside unlocking MR.
When i came back to 2-1 to unlock them, i found them again around the fire, but that's all.

Am I missing something ?
Forgot about this little tidbit but I learned this which can be helpful. If you have the alley key when re-playing the chapter and didn't recruit Liz and Haru the first time around, make sure to store the key before entering the alley so you trigger the event again.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Can someone explain how you use the capsule? What exactly are p's and how do you earn them?

Currently stuck finding the battery in the dark lampas room and have no idea where it is.
Help.
The delusion capsules? You don't get access to the machine until 2-2/2-3. You gain memories through certain scenarios, like in My Room, completing a chapter or for a certain one, explore the area before you leave for the next chapter(refer to guide)

If you're talking about the capsule for upgrading, then you gain SP through either leveling up by defeating/ killing enemies, filling up the book or getting 100 affection with the demons you befriend in My Room.

The battery is straight forward for the most part. The first one where you fight Lampas is obvious. The ones following up after getting the lantern are located like this;
-When you enter the room, make your way to the far right and you should see a ladder, go down that ladder and then make your way to the far left, you should see the battery there, continue this process to progress through the chapter.

Again the guide will help you a lot when you're stuck.

Reactions: Jockeyboy

GOSSA

Jun 4, 2020
I need help, every time I start up the game it said unable to find Gaijinzer/Patcher_cache, do anyone know how to fix this?

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Just refer to the guide posted before your comment. It explains literally every question you could have. Props to the guy who made it.
I am already using the guide, which is why i am confused. I don't have anything happening with the two catgirls at all.

Forgot about this little tidbit but I learned this which can be helpful. If you have the alley key when re-playing the chapter and didn't recruit Liz and Haru the first time around, make sure to store the key before entering the alley so you trigger the event again.
Thank you for trying, but i don't have the alley key and i have already finished the chapter.
I am redownloading the game and trying again from the beginning, because my current hypothesis is a version problem.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
What exactly does Mother Rabbit take as a present. Doesn't look like she takes emeralds, aquamarines, or meat.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
There is a guy that posted a review on this game and complained about getting molested by it.

That might be a disclaimer for everyone interested in this game: this shit ain't easy but it is damn worth it.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
What exactly does Mother Rabbit take as a present. Doesn't look like she takes emeralds, aquamarines, or meat.
That's strange, she typically takes monster meat as a present. here's a tip if you have to grind affection though. Take advantage of tea, it resets the time before you can do more milking with the girls, really helps as it removes having to wait.

ishuzoku

Jan 22, 2021
Yo, quick question, does anyone know the shelf combination in the resting room in part 1. Also, if you decide to let the mg get away all the time, how does one gain xp or lvl up

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
After more tries than it took me to beat the first boss in Touhou 14, I finally beat Iron Maiden in Hardmode. My dear vore content, I will reach you. . .
Anyway, here were some things that made winning possible that it took me a while to realize:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazycarzom

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Yo, quick question, does anyone know the shelf combination in the resting room in part 1. Also, if you decide to let the mg get away all the time, how does one gain xp or lvl up
The combination corresponds to the symbols and the items in the storage next door.

Here's the code though -2417-

If you're trying to go True Mercy;

For SP and such, befriend the demons, referring to the guide will help you out with befriending each demon and then raise your affection. They will in turn give you items like weapons, items and SP.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Well, well.. Lucy part 2...
After a single two Coffin Breakout, her attacks do over 50 Lust damage per turn, even with Tea active and Nutrients preventing Weakness from increasing my damage intake. Morphine recovers 10/turn for a total of 50, but that's still a total of taking damage on recovery turns... I wonder if this is a softlock, or if there's some mechanic/item I'm overlooking.
Thoughts, anyone?

currently i'm using Shake Off to remove the nipple and crotch assaults, and having about 25 Lust when selecting Coffin Breakout the second time, mashing through to repeat the action, and hitting 100 right before her last action ends after the third Breakout. Naturally, having lost ever means I take an extra 20% damage because of corruption, since there's no way to cure her corruption.

Last edited:

hayepe

Feb 8, 2021
Hey people, I finally defeated the kitsune boss on chapter 4.2 and now I have to get to the train station but I do not have the circles allowing me to leave the area, I can only enter the rest room. Is my game bugged or am I supposed to do something? Thanks! :)

DaPickleRick

Nov 30, 2019
So I know i'm doing something wrong because every time I run the game.exe I get a "Unable to find file: Gaijinizer/Patcher_Cache" even though there is a Gaijinizer folder inside the shrift folder. I have read all of the text stuff in the game folder and it's not helping, neither is the game posts so I am hella lost. Am I doing something wrong?
Just make a folder with the name Gaijinizer/Patcher_Cache and insert that folder in there then u should be good to go

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
It's been a little while since I've played, but I think holding control and/or shift skips text and animations VERY fast. You can't stop to read what she says to you.
Comrade, you just saved my entire playthrough. Holding Control makes text go by so fast the game practically bugs out, and it was exactly what I needed to get through the scene. 4 tries (to reacquaint myself with the fight) in about 3 mins is all it took.
...Kinda wish I could see what the text actually said, but that's a nonissue compared to being able to progress through what seemed like a softlock. Thank you.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I dig the style of this game is so far :)
Does someone have an up to date full save? I used the save from NepuShiro on the first page and it has ALMOST everything (guess update stuff is missing or something). When I look at the book I see that entry 117, 125, 126 and 127 are missing. Or if there are codes for those or something that would be a great alternative.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes