mydude22

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone have 100% saves to this?
just updated and don't really wanna start from the begging again

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I kinda feel like a dumbass posting this but I can't seem to find the translation for this game? or have somehow broken my download? I downloaded from the mega link, downloaded the RPGVXAce Runtime stuff. The game runs but nothing is in english?
Is there a Gajinizer folder in the directory? if so then something went wrong with how it was patched.

Before you continue, make sure to turn off your antivirus and re-extract the files, there is a chance your AV deleted it. (happens sometimes)

If there isn't a Gajinizer folder still then downloaded the patch for the version of the game you downloaded on the ulmf thread here.

Reactions: jason12315

BaCe

Jul 24, 2017
How many vore (like serious vore, not skull or soul) scenes are in this game? Sphinx, Arachne, Boa, what am I missing?

Father_huskyfluff

Dec 21, 2018
Is there a Gajinizer folder in the directory? if so then something went wrong with how it was patched.

Before you continue, make sure to turn off your antivirus and re-extract the files, there is a chance your AV deleted it. (happens sometimes)

If there isn't a Gajinizer folder still then downloaded the patch for the version of the game you downloaded on the ulmf thread here.
I don't think anything "patched" when I first ran the game, and there is a Gajinizer folder still in my directory, This is my first time really trying anything involving RPGmaker modding so I don't really have a clue where to begin, if it would help I could upload an image of what my Shrift folder has in it.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think anything "patched" when I first ran the game, and there is a Gajinizer folder still in my directory, This is my first time really trying anything involving RPGmaker modding so I don't really have a clue where to begin, if it would help I could upload an image of what my Shrift folder has in it.
I'll give a quick rundown of what you have to do in order, if I list something you feel like you didn't do thats probably your problem.
1. Decrypt game.rgss3a using RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter (also known as RPG Maker XP / VX / VX Ace Decrypter)
2. Put the files in the produced "Extract" folder in the game directory
3. Delete or rename game.rgss3a
4. Throw everything inside the patch folder into the game directory
5. Run the game and select patch game
6. After it is done patching the game will close, reopen and it will be patched

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone tell me if there’s a translated version of ex3? I’ve been hearing a lot of people say it’s translated but I’m using v2.15 and it’s only about 5% translated. Is v2.16 out already?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Can someone tell me if there’s a translated version of ex3? I’ve been hearing a lot of people say it’s translated but I’m using v2.15 and it’s only about 5% translated. Is v2.16 out already?
TL;DR at bottom of post

I'll explain this to anyone who is curious about the next translation update (V3.0). The next update will be using the newest version of Shrift which is V7.12 with the following notes;
----------------​
What version 3.0 means is that the base game will now be fully translated! The list of things that are still left to be translated after this releases are:
  • Side Stories
  • Bystander/Gag mode
  • EX Dungeons and postgame stuff.
Once v3.0 is released, we will be starting first on EX3. If we're able to release the EX3 patch before EX4 comes out, we'll then start on EX2.

Prospective changelog for v3 (and I'm probably going to miss a ton of changes here):
  • Translation Patch is now based on game version 7.12! Alongside this, all the base game additions, such as new items and the Challenge mode, have been translated. (Side Stories will be covered at a later date).
  • Genocide Chapters 4-1, 4-2, and the Final Chapter for Genocide have all been fully translated!
  • Engagement Text has been cleaned up around the board. All My Room Engagement text has been translated, and all Engagement Endings have been translated as well.
  • Cleaned up and fixed a bunch of stuff around a fun easter egg.
  • Cleaned up a bunch of persuasion text (and added all the new persuasion text from v7.12).
  • Fixed a bunch of minor typos and a few missed scenes.

Additionally, with some help from Anego, we've made a new installer for the translation patch which should make patching a lot easier!

1611284470813.png

----------------​
These notes were posted on the official ULMF forum thread, as mentioned in the notes and by several user on the forum. The base game will be completed so the Genocide route will be fully hand translated along with a few new items, the new difficulty and persuasion dialogue. Side Stories, Gag Mode, and Postgame Content is yet to be translated but they will be focusing on translating EX3 first as the first two have translations albeit of varied quality.

<>​
TL;DR - Base game along with events and dialogue with the chapters have been translated. The new patch will be using V7.12 as it's base meaning new items and difficulty (good luck with that). after this patch, the team will be working on EX3 before the other two due to them having varied translation quality. Post game content like Side Stories and the Gag Mode difficulty will be translated at a later release.

All rights belong to DEVIL'S OFFICE for developing the game.
Credit for the patch goes to the people over at ULMF for continuing to translate this amazing game.

Last edited:

TheRealMan

Feb 5, 2020
If possible, could someone send me the link to the SHRIFT guide? I'm having so much trouble trying to figure out how to solve this riddle 1611339509888.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Using someone else's full save, quetion: what happens when you give a monster girl an engagement ring?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Using someone else's full save, quetion: what happens when you give a monster girl an engagement ring?
If you do it before the final battle in true mercy ending, you watch ending + daily life with married demon scene (very funny). But you can be engagment with only one demon at time. If you give engagement ring to one demon (next to her door appear white dress) and after that give ring to different demon than you cancel engagement with first demon (no negative, changed scene, probably?).

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If you do it before the final battle in true mercy ending, you watch ending + daily life with married demon scene (very funny). But you can be engagment with only one demon at time. If you give engagement ring to one demon (next to her door appear white dress) and after that give ring to different demon than you cancel engagement with first demon (no negative, changed scene, probably?).
Another question, how do i get to that ending? currently i'm just in this room with all the monster girls for lewding and when i try to leave i'm in a lab with apparently no exit? as i said, using someone else's full save, my pc isn't the best so it lagged abit here and there and i never could make it past the Lampas on first chapter, that's why i skipped a WHOLE lot.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Another question, how do i get to that ending? currently i'm just in this room with all the monster girls for lewding and when i try to leave i'm in a lab with apparently no exit? as i said, using someone else's full save, my pc isn't the best so it lagged abit here and there and i never could make it past the Lampas on first chapter, that's why i skipped a WHOLE lot.
You in memory room (after reaching ending you appear in that room and can only repeat battles, see memento, speak with demons and run EX dungeons). Try to use this save. Just go in demon room section and give ring to somebody. After that go to final boss room and see ending.

Reactions: NODOGAN

voninja

May 19, 2020
I looked through the thread and couldn't find the links for the English EX2 or EX3 stories. Can some tell me where it is or link it to me? No rush

imstupit

Oct 15, 2018
I cant Beat the Iron Maiden in Chaper 1-3 i strungel my way to the point were she say "you cant escape me" somefing like that.
m out of idees can anybody help me?

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
I cant Beat the Iron Maiden in Chaper 1-3 i strungel my way to the point were she say "you cant escape me" somefing like that.
m out of idees can anybody help me?
when she pulls you back in after using the special struggle option 4 times and you survive her final attack choose the empty option on your menu that appears and pick the option inside you will win

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I looked through the thread and couldn't find the links for the English EX2 or EX3 stories. Can some tell me where it is or link it to me? No rush
Page 9 mega file is the latest version. Ex 2 is translated but Ex 3 isn’t. Probably in next update

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes