Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
guy How can I be friend with the cat girl near the shop it alway end up in them running away

Do you have any genocide flags? Anyways the natural procedure is as follows from the guide.

When you enter the alley where the convenience store is located you'll see two cat demons.

After buying the cure for MR's milk you try to return to find the gate locked.

To gain them you must do the following;

1. Lower your weapon
  2. Buy the 2 steak bentoes
  3. Ask for a reward instead of the key.
  4. Don't buy them drinks but talk with Hyakki on the far right of the area. If you have a high affection with iron maiden, then she will help you for free instead of having to pay Hyakki.
  5. Confront them and survive the encounter with Haru.
  6. They will run away but you should be able to meet them again in My Room after completing the Chapter.
If I missed something, someone please correct me.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Don't buy them drinks but talk with Hyakki on the far right of the area. If you have a high affection with iron maiden, then she will help you for free instead of having to pay Hyakki.
If you get the Iron Maiden version afterwords go visit her in My Room for a small event after the event open the menu and take a good look for a lol

Hentaimaster1

Nov 16, 2018
Hey I'm new to this game only discovered it yesterday. My apologies but I have a few questions.
1: Do I need to follow the before you complain png if I downloaded it from the OP to install the 2.15 patch or just overwrite the files .
2: How do I know if it was done correctly
3: I downloaded the game from the OP so is there anything extra I need to do before I can play (Aside from the patch questions above, and the RTP)
Sorry if these are rather dumb questions

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Hey I'm new to this game only discovered it yesterday. My apologies but I have a few questions.
1: Do I need to follow the before you complain png if I downloaded it from the OP to install the 2.15 patch or just overwrite the files .
2: How do I know if it was done correctly
3: I downloaded the game from the OP so is there anything extra I need to do before I can play (Aside from the patch questions above, and the RTP)
Sorry if these are rather dumb questions

Alright this one is somewhat simple to answer. Also these aren't dumb questions, I had them at some point myself back when I started playing this game a few months ago.

1. The png is just there so people don't complain abut the instructions being unclear. Now all you have to do is overwrite the files and start up the game.exe.
  2. You'll know you did it correctly when you see the Gajinzer patch screen instead of the game title(after overwriting), just press patch game and don't click anything, just wait until it produces a popup message. It will close the game and then you just click on the exe again and it should be patched.
  3. You don't have to do anything extra per say. Here are some useful tips though, swallow any pride and start on easy as this game is difficult to say the least. Also don't do a full genocide route as your first run, go either neutral or pacifist(although pacifist can wait).
I hope you have a good day/night!

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
start on easy? disagree. fool. hard is more fun.
you'll spend multiple hours on the first room, but . . . well ok there was actually no benefit. it wasn't actually that fun. it was satisfying to recovre from maximum corruptoin and start roflstomping (50-50), but that can happen on any difficulty if you screw up and/or try to experiment. sorry i said "fool." it wasn't nice. but I like saying it so im not gonna not have it in this comment.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Could someone tell me the combination for the first puzzle in the game? It’s the one talking about grafiti on the wall.

TheYellowHorse

Aug 13, 2018
Hey I'm doing the liz haru event and I'm at that battle with haru after Lucy shows up and the guide on page 15 says to struggle but there is no option to struggle on the menu. Anyone have any ideas?
Edit: If anyone is having the same issue as mine where the struggle option doesn't show up then just shoot Haru with your gun

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Could someone tell me the combination for the first puzzle in the game? It’s the one talking about grafiti on the wall.
If it's about the locker in the saferoom;
  1. Go to the supply report in the storage room where you also get the code for the door control.
  2. Note the numbers that relate to the symbols shown on the graffiti.
  3. Input the numbers in order to open and gain gear from the locker.
If you just want the code here you go;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
why do I do this (hardmode) to myself. "shake off">boss does an attack, then 100% success rate binds legs again. two level sseduction efor three turns in a row, so cant ever attack. essentially an endless cycle of slowly losing Vit as it's spent on recovering.

wish I'd remembered I had items before I spent an hour trying to beat Lucy and her "lol get seduced by eye-rape 5 turns in a row." though I guess it's all a diceroll either way. next time I could very well actually land my shots and/or "glare right back at her." I was naive to assume difficulty had something to do with the required strategizing, or other player-basded factors. On the plus side, the scene was good. couldn't help but chuckle and go "lucy you silly idiot" when she completely forgot why she was there and defeated her own entire goal. that was fun, even if it wasn't the point. might try agian in a few weeks; this isn't the type of game that'd be fun to try to play through all at once.

seanrose12

Oct 6, 2019
So anyone know any good ways to cheese Daji? that fight keeps kicking my ass, and I always die after she turns into a beast, Also how do you unlock more skills in this game other than the ones you start with? because I hear I needed to have hell break for that fight and I don't know how to get it.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
So anyone know any good ways to cheese Daji? that fight keeps kicking my ass, and I always die after she turns into a beast, Also how do you unlock more skills in this game other than the ones you start with? because I hear I needed to have hell break for that fight and I don't know how to get it.
You don't strictly need Hell Break, but... okay, that's a lie. You definitely need Hell Break if you want to beat Daji in less than half an hour. In order to get Hell Break, you need to master the fire magic and the attack buff (PSI Megido and Limit Break). Hell Break pretty much is the cheese- it's so strong, once you have it you can cheese the entire game.

You'll need 111 SP total to get it. If you don't have the SP for it, take the time to max out your affection with all the demons you've befriended. Each one gives 10 SP at max friendship. I would also recommend levelling up Cool Calm as much as you can. Making Ecstasy no longer a factor is a huge advantage. Make sure you have Hell Break and Cool Calm up every turn- the moment one wears off, refresh them both.

Have you been using Sylph Storm throughout the game? If you have, good. Don't use it. In fact, unlevel it and refund the SP to put into other spells. All Sylph Storm does is help you dodge physical attacks, and physical attacks only hurt your Willpower. With Hell Break, you don't ever need to worry about your Willpower getting low. At this point in the game, Sylph Storm has outlived its usefulness.

For the Beast phase, keep a careful watch on what she's doing each turn. If she does the time symbol thingy, use defensive posture. If she lowers her body and builds up power in her legs, use evasive posture. And if you get caught, use violent rage instead of regular struggle every time. Your Willpower is constantly being restored by Hell Break, it doesn't matter how much Willpower it costs.

Don't get impatient. It might seem alluring to skip out on refreshing one of your spells in favour of getting one more attack in, but that's a slippery slope to losing. Just keep chipping away. It's a war of attrition, and you've got the advantage.

seanrose12

Oct 6, 2019
You don't strictly need Hell Break, but... okay, that's a lie. You definitely need Hell Break if you want to beat Daji in less than half an hour. In order to get Hell Break, you need to master the fire magic and the attack buff (PSI Megido and Limit Break). Hell Break pretty much is the cheese- it's so strong, once you have it you can cheese the entire game.

You'll need 111 SP total to get it. If you don't have the SP for it, take the time to max out your affection with all the demons you've befriended. Each one gives 10 SP at max friendship. I would also recommend levelling up Cool Calm as much as you can. Making Ecstasy no longer a factor is a huge advantage. Make sure you have Hell Break and Cool Calm up every turn- the moment one wears off, refresh them both.

Have you been using Sylph Storm throughout the game? If you have, good. Don't use it. In fact, unlevel it and refund the SP to put into other spells. All Sylph Storm does is help you dodge physical attacks, and physical attacks only hurt your Willpower. With Hell Break, you don't ever need to worry about your Willpower getting low. At this point in the game, Sylph Storm has outlived its usefulness.

For the Beast phase, keep a careful watch on what she's doing each turn. If she does the time symbol thingy, use defensive posture. If she lowers her body and builds up power in her legs, use evasive posture. And if you get caught, use violent rage instead of regular struggle every time. Your Willpower is constantly being restored by Hell Break, it doesn't matter how much Willpower it costs.

Don't get impatient. It might seem alluring to skip out on refreshing one of your spells in favour of getting one more attack in, but that's a slippery slope to losing. Just keep chipping away. It's a war of attrition, and you've got the advantage.
I see, well I have probably racked up a good amount of Assist points, and regular SP, I think I'll be able to get Hell Break, soonish. Thanks for letting me know about how to get it, and how disgustingly cheesy it is. And I'll be sure to keep Cool Calm as high as i can get it. any advice on upgrading the Physical part of that build, or will a somewhat leveled VIT and WILL stat work?

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
I see, well I have probably racked up a good amount of Assist points, and regular SP, I think I'll be able to get Hell Break, soonish. Thanks for letting me know about how to get it, and how disgustingly cheesy it is. And I'll be sure to keep Cool Calm as high as i can get it. any advice on upgrading the Physical part of that build, or will a somewhat leveled VIT and WILL stat work?
Honestly, there's no real reason to have a super high max willpower or vitality once you have Hell Break- you're never gonna run out anyway. But they're probably levelled up from playing through the earlier chapters, and it's not really necessary to get a Charred Salamander just for the Daji fight. I'd recommend just putting whatever other points you have into attack and magic- the more damage you deal, the better. Though that's hardly a revelation.

I think that should be just about it- oh right! Equipment! For accessories, I personally went with Mucus Cream, Echo's item, for the fight. But the Soul Repose Gem or Barghest Collar are also good choices. Weapons-wise, your best bet is probably Calico, the fully upgraded machine gun, though the modded assault rifle is also a strong choice.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes