Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I need the "Reload" skill to use the shotgun, but I cannot find the option to "Reload?" How to unlock please?

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I did the steps to unlock Echo in MyRoom, but she didn't appear in it before I confronted Sphinx. I am now in the spider nest, do I have to escape first?

13kimg

Feb 6, 2020
I noticed couple battles into Barghests, they start emitting a black smoke/fog. Anyone know what this means?

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So do I need to patch the game on computer to then play on joiplay or would it still crash. If it just needs to be patched then is there a way to patch it on Android.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
What is engagement about/do?
If you're en route to a True Mercy ending, getting engaged just nets you an extra scene with the demon you chose to marry. Not a new sex scene, just a fluffy scene of your life with her in the human world.

I'll warn you, as of translation patch 2.15, all of the engagement scenes are machine translated. You'll be able to get the general gist of them, but not the full experience.

Reactions: voninja

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Mother Rabbit genuinely scared me. Maybe it's her freaky design or her gigantic appearance, but for me mainly the idea of being transformed into an infantile creature with no mind that's doomed to die soon is honestly pretty terrifying. At least previously uncanny foes like the multi-breasted Bahgrest and Iron Maiden had some tense of adorability and beauty to them respectively, and the former probably wasn't intelligent enough to know they would kill you in the end when mating. IM also has the excuse of wanting desperately to touch someone who won't instantly fall apart in her hands. Hell, even Lampas, who "Gobbles you up" offscreen, has a cute yet damn fine designs (Seriously that smug face tho), and even seems to like the idea of making the guy she jumps experience pleasure too, and in a way you still are with her afterwards post-game over's.

Rabbit is just freaky as fuck. She knows people will die in three days after snatching them, but she still does it anyway.

Reading that note of the child who got left behind and caught by her genuinely angered me, I was thinking "Soon as I get the cure, I'm fucking annihilating her. She will be the only one I will kill."

But going forwards after moving onto the rest of the chapter, I kinda feel some pity for her. Still scares me, but then I thought back to other characters. Empuse for example looks like a scary boss monster out to kill the first time you face her. It's only after sparing her that you learn she was once a normal succubus converted against her will. Add the "Love Drain" pointedly showin in my room, not the "Life Drain" when working for Hectate, and I came to a conclusion.

A majority of the monsters up to this point were essentially slaves of Hectate acting because she told them to. They kill because she made them that way, not always out of natural instinct. Hell, Hectate started this invasion or was at least a major player. M.O.W. too as a matter of fact.

So I'm going to try to be as pacifist as possible. If away from Hectate, so far I have seen that they are better off away from her influence and can truly express themselves.

I even spared the big Arachne, mainly cause Empuse and Lampas were there and to deny her a glorious death in battle. No, you have to live with the humiliation of losing. No quick way out.

On to the rest of the route, I'm on the part with Camatotz. Might finish Hectate off, might not when the end comes.

So far this is far better then I thought it would be. See ya'll.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Is it possible to give the engagement ring before or after the Daji fight? I'm feeling I might be near the end.

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
I keep getting an error for "Unable to find file: Gaijinizer/Patcher_Cache" which is really weird seeing how it was working only a week or so ago

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes