Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
Are you only able to get a marriage ending prior to the normal ending, even if you got true mercy?

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
okay, so i figured the thingy out, but do you really only get a dialogue? or was that just for Daji?

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I'm on Daji, I don't have the SP to make Hell Break or any of the other spells needed. Am I totally fucked? Should I just give up?

Also for her second phase, there's no option to use a Lampas drop even though I have one?!

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
I'm on Daji, I don't have the SP to make Hell Break or any of the other spells needed. Am I totally fucked? Should I just give up?

Also for her second phase, there's no option to use a Lampas drop even though I have one?!
for the SP, you collected all sp(full affection) with all monsters? and geting the chests in the library(Book completion)?

for the lampas drop, you need use it as a item

Reactions: Kratmann

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019

I dont know what difficulty you are on, but between items from professor yui,buff spells, and quite a few attempts because beast form is annoying and stun you into a one hit kill occasionally, i did eventually win on easy

voninja

May 19, 2020
Alright so spoil me here. I beat daji and the game is telling me to make memories with girls before I continue what is this about? also for the true pacifist ending do I need to max daji as well?

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Alright so spoil me here. I beat daji and the game is telling me to make memories with girls before I continue what is this about? also for the true pacifist ending do I need to max daji as well?
Yes you need to max everyone Daji included.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
The part about making sure you've spent time with everyone and don't have any regrets, that's just a warning that this is your last chance to use the engagement ring and have it have any meaning. If you try to marry a demon after the ending, you won't get the extra scene with them.

And regarding true pacifist... I'm honestly unsure on if you need to max out anyone. The end screen implies that you only need to make sure they're invited to My Room. I'd max Daji out anyway, since she gives 50 SP to spend on skills, but I don't think it's strictly necessary.

kakatic

May 4, 2019
D
Mother Rabbit genuinely scared me. Maybe it's her freaky design or her gigantic appearance, but for me mainly the idea of being transformed into an infantile creature with no mind that's doomed to die soon is honestly pretty terrifying.
Despite MR being ugly as shit and standing for a disgusting fetish, unless I missed something, I don't think she's killed anyone. Everyone she met was crying out for help and dying, the girl most likely just starved to death shortly after being found by the rabbit. Isn't she like one of the most innocent monsters in the game?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
D

Despite MR being ugly as shit and standing for a disgusting fetish, unless I missed something, I don't think she's killed anyone. Everyone she met was crying out for help and dying, the girl most likely just starved to death shortly after being found by the rabbit. Isn't she like one of the most innocent monsters in the game?
If I rememer correctly she born from desier of lonely people, who slowly died at demon invansion. She didn't kill anyone, just buried them.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
If I rememer correctly she born from desier of lonely people, who slowly died at demon invansion. She didn't kill anyone, just buried them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I got anything wrong, I apologize, this is my interpretation from how the game presented information. Please correct me if I'm wrong though, as every demon in the game has a reason one way or another for their behavior one way or another.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
So far Lampas is one of my favorite characters. She just pairs with Kazuya so well (I named him Rico in my playthrough.)

Just look at their smug faces.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes