thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
View attachment 956960
Can anyone help me fix this? I tried to play it on joiplay but it keeps giving me this error
Thats exactly what i treid and asked but got no reply. I managed to get the non translated one to start, but it would crash during scenes since the files werent translated. Been wanting to play this game so bad, but i dont own a pc. If someone can find a way to get this to work on mobile i would be ecstatic.

SPlayer

Feb 27, 2020
Wow, even when i close the game when i lose a battle, debuff still coming, and with that i got 5 debuff dogtits
well, guess i am in the cycle of death
to remove the debuff i need beat dogtits
i cant beat dogtits
i can use help of hell, but with that i left true mercy
this is definitely the most desperate game i've played
dark souls is my little pony compared to this game
and where is undertale vibes in this game, maybe later, but for me is more like demonophobia vibes but with monstergirl edition
still try to remove buff though

Update
Nevermind, i got debuff in time when i lose and leave, when i still in battle and leave i dont get debuff
and i success in remove debuffs, when i see normal dogtits, not anomaly dogtits, i have chance to win
however there is strange thing, when i win dogtits debuffs does not remove
but when i win dogtits and come to resting room and save, and then debuff is removed
strange mechanic, why i still get debuffs although in game lore i die, and i dont wear hell indulgence, so how i still get debuff after death
if this is not lore thing, i dont understand why i need save - load to abuse this mechanic
i hope i got answers later in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Wow, even when i close the game when i lose a battle, debuff still coming, and with that i got 5 debuff dogtits
i cant beat dogtits
and where is undertale vibes in this game, maybe later, but for me is more like demonophobia vibes but with monstergirl edition
Use help of hell, but befriend all demons. After that re-run game in EX-mode. PROFIT

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
i cant beat dogtits

Update
Nevermind, i got debuff in time when i lose and leave, when i still in battle and leave i dont get debuff
and i success in remove debuffs, when i see normal dogtits, not anomaly dogtits, i have chance to win
however there is strange thing, when i win dogtits debuffs does not remove
but when i win dogtits and come to resting room and save, and then debuff is removed
strange mechanic, why i still get debuffs although in game lore i die, and i dont wear hell indulgence, so how i still get debuff after death
if this is not lore thing, i dont understand why i need save - load to abuse this mechanic
i hope i got answers later in the game
The debuff clearing after you save is more of a visual thing as far as I know. If you're on max debuff and you successfully beat the enemy, you should get the text saying you've cleared some corruption. Then even though it still says max debuff on skills, the worst accidental battle you should get should be heavy corruption and not terminal corruption. So long as you beat them 5 times you should only be getting the fixed anomalies such as spatial distortion.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
If you use help of hell you can't get true mercy ending
Yes. You miss it in current walk, but you can clear all conditions for it and rerun game in EX-mode without fight and with very funny scenes. In EX-mode you easy run to true mercy (i have feeling that EX-mode was created specially for people, who cleared game without a kill, bonding with MG, but use too much help of hell).

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Guide doesn't help. I'm also stuck there, can only use the struggle option 2 or 3 times before lust hits 100.
Check your corruption(if it more then 1 use help), go with full wil&vit, drink tea, in fight use all skip buttons ctrl+shift (or +z) (it's help you faster skip dialogs and animations, lust up with normal speed, but don't use it outside fight sometimes break camera and cutscenes).

DarkTitanZagalt

May 3, 2019
I started on Genocide route and the second fight with Iron Maiden is impossible due to her regenerating and being resistant to all forms of damage, so even with item spam she heals faster than you can damage her and she can act 2-3 times for every time you can. This is on easy mode too.
The difference between this game and Undertale is Undertale had a fun dynamic battle system whereas this game's battle system might as well be rolling a d6 and you lose if you roll 4 or less.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Any Advice for the Lampas in pitch-black room once ya go to get the batteries? having some trouble getting past them without being grabbed

voninja

May 19, 2020
Alright so I'm new, I'm also doing pacifist route(on easy) so in summary I'm stuck at iron maiden. After keeping my Vit near full and struggling 3 times she has this attack that drops my vit under half and level 3 charms me. I don't know what to do

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so there has been an update

they add a challenge mode and small side story (not ex4..)

now i don't really feel like uploading it again my uploads get taken down fast anyway:rolleyes:
guess i wait for ex4 before reup (then it be worth it to)

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Guide doesn't help. I'm also stuck there, can only use the struggle option 2 or 3 times before lust hits 100.
Try holding ctrl and spamming enter to skip all dialogue. You need to be very fast in mashing coffin break. If it still doesn't work then you have to play the careful game:
1. Tea is mandatory
2. First use coffin break, then morphine.
3. Then you need to make sure her hands are not on your crotch before coffin break (shake off struggle should work)
4. Just repeat step 3. If your lust gets too high be sure to use concentrate. You need to use coffin break a total of 4 times this fight for phase 1 to end, so if you've already done it thrice, just do the fourth the next chance you get

In phase 2 you lose most of your menu options and only get like 5 of them. You'll notice in the menu there's a blank space between 2 options. Press that and struggle one last time for the win

Honestly you're better of using the spam method cuz that should work for everyone even in the early levels

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes