Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
So I decided to see everyone's engagement dialogue and as I was going through my 5th save and load, the cat warns me about not giving it to too many people. What's this about? Are there any irreversible consequences?

Sumon

Dec 8, 2019
The game is good, but man is that negative feedback loop unforgiving. Going in blind with no knowledge of the undertale-est stuff until chapter 1-2 is quite mean spirited.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
most negative feedback about this game is about how rng is it... even easy is not easy in some cases. and getting defeated is unforgiving

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Nvm I've seen it. Is there any way I can clear that data from the game so that I can see a different engagement ending?
So I decided to see everyone's engagement dialogue and as I was going through my 5th save and load, the cat warns me about not giving it to too many people. What's this about? Are there any irreversible consequences?
No conseqences. You can see only one engagement scene per run(just reload before final fight and give ring). If give ring to one person aand after that cheat and try to give ring to another you miss ring one first. Don't know about another problems.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
So, i tried to run this on joiplay on my ph9ne, but it gave me an error for the gajinizer patch or wyatever its called. Is there any way around this?

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
So, i tried to run this on joiplay on my ph9ne, but it gave me an error for the gajinizer patch or wyatever its called. Is there any way around this?
The error code im getting says something about utf-8 and some windows encoder that i dont have since im on my phone. Cant load the game since it cant load the patch.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a worse corruption that "Terminal Corruption"? I've heard about "There is No Escape" which i believe is supposed to be a 100% loss, but I'm not sure. I haven't been able to get that even with max corruption levels to certain monsters. Not sure if that's the mechanic or I'm misunderstanding something. I already know about Heavy and Terminal corruption.

ZacharySilas

May 4, 2020
I messed up and didn't recruit the cats and I don't know how to recruit the doll, have I essentially screwed myself out of the pacifist ending? I REALLY don't want to have to restart from the beginning because I was dumb.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
I messed up and didn't recruit the cats and I don't know how to recruit the doll, have I essentially screwed myself out of the pacifist ending? I REALLY don't want to have to restart from the beginning because I was dumb.
From the main menu, you're able to choose which chapter to start from based on your save file. So, if your save is currently on 2-3, you can choose to replay 2-1, or 2-2, or even 1-1 if you want to. Replaying 2-1 will help you befriend Haru and Liz if you missed them, and replaying 2-2... well, I'll keep it brief to avoid spoilers, but replaying 2-2 is necessary for befriending Mukuro. You cannot befriend her in a single runthrough of 2-2.

But if you do mess up True Mercy, don't sweat it. Just accept the ending you get, and start a new file. So long as you reach max friendship with the demons you do befriend, repeat playthroughs are a breeze.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

...how do i do the stuffs...?
Download the RTP from the website here

Then install it, some games come with the RTP or default resources included, but some don't package it in to save the amount of space it takes up. You shouldn't have any issues after doing so.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes