Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
havent run into hecate at all in EX2 i cleared it to the end.
Strange... In first run EX2 i fight with her. After that restart game(mistakenly rewrite my save), go to EX2 and i didn't meet hecate and in mormo pre-corruption talk with hecate appear Hera.

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
Strange... In first run EX2 i fight with her. After that restart game(mistakenly rewrite my save), go to EX2 and i didn't meet hecate and in mormo pre-corruption talk with hecate appear Hera.
i only saw fake(hecate/hera) talk with mormo before corruption and fight her. and clear ex2

real hecate dosent show up at all. also hyakki hinting something about Email before corruption mormo fight no such mail pops up on my file folders all the way through the fight and ending. she also comments hecate didnt appear in this clear.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
I have a question. After defeating Daji, I've come to the point at the main story where I will be locked out of My Room forever. Is it permanent or I will get it back later? I wanted to max out affection first. Knowing this game, will it affected my other save as well?

Talk about affection, any tips on how to reliably farm Monster Meat? I can't just buy it like other gem.

My next question is about engagement ring that I crafted. Same as before, if I give it to 1 demon, will it be permanent? Sorry for the onslaught of question,

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
if you defeat daji and you transition to My Room, then you have reach the ending. and yes you are locked out of the room unless you start a new game but you get bonuses from the previous file (items and SP perhaps)

about the monster meat, you can farm those as the dog monster in 1-1 and the spiderling (not the boss) in 3-2, theres probably more but thats only i know of. farming both gives monster meat and magic rock but farming spiderling also gives aquamarine and gives twice the gold. you can either go to the chapter throught chapter select to farm those or sleep with a matching bronZeboX to spawn them.

about the engagement ring, you can only craft 1 of them PER RUN and you give it to 1 demon. also yes giving it to a demon will be permanent for the rest of the run.

also read the teXt file in the game folder

Reactions: Noobeginner

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I have a question. After defeating Daji, I've come to the point at the main story where I will be locked out of My Room forever. Is it permanent or I will get it back later? I wanted to max out affection first. Knowing this game, will it affected my other save as well?

Talk about affection, any tips on how to reliably farm Monster Meat? I can't just buy it like other gem.

My next question is about engagement ring that I crafted. Same as before, if I give it to 1 demon, will it be permanent? Sorry for the onslaught of question,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Noobeginner

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
hmm so i finished the game it seem like this isnt the final version can someone upload the real 7.02?
In what way? If you're referring to if there's a clear room? or rather the EX scenarios?, if so then EX4 isn't out yet, so you'll know if its 7.02 if you are able to play through EX1 - EX3 (3 requires to have Hyakki maxed out).

Fluffolio

Oct 6, 2020
In what way? If you're referring to if there's a clear room? or rather the EX scenarios?, if so then EX4 isn't out yet, so you'll know if its 7.02 if you are able to play through EX1 - EX3 (3 requires to have Hyakki maxed out).
it missing daiji's pink bed and ex conditions being show by interacting with the crystals its actually version 5.0 or something close to it and only look like 7.02 because of the english patch changing the game titles

Poopsock3232

Aug 3, 2020
I also searched it up and I realized the problem. You most likely don't have the font installed on your computer, typically when you compress a RPGmaker game within the program, there is a Font folder.

They're on the RPGmaker site somewhere but instead of making you look for them, here's a zip containing the fonts. All you have to do is put the folder inside your game directory and you should be able to run it, although if you'd like to avoid this issue in the future, you could just install the font to your computer. (I installed it a long time ago).

Hope this helps and have a good day!
Thank you! you saved me a lot of time searching thanks man! now to apply that saved time in the game lol

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Honestly the first chapter is punishing when you just start the game blind, with only that tutorial. Another issue is if you are a "normal only first run player" you get shit on more. They even give you a early powerup room but guess what, you have 60 secs, and you probably will skip it because of the first lampas room scarring you for life. It's even worse if you go mage first run blind. The game itself is like is Resident Evil 7 in terms of difficultly scaling. everything can rekt you early, mid game feels a little better , late game prepare your anus a bit, finale depends on your path.

I mean if I woke up 5 years later and some demon dogs was ready to eat my ass I'll probably be on genocide route 99%, not going lie. That 1% is only because I have a soft spot for dogs. Iron maiden probably going to kill my ass after tho.
What's this about a power-up room you only have 60 seconds to get to? First I've heard of this.

Not even the guide mentions every secret this game holds and that's disconcerting for a completionist like myself

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
What's this about a power-up room you only have 60 seconds to get to? First I've heard of this.

Not even the guide mentions every secret this game holds and that's disconcerting for a completionist like myself
at the end of 1-2 there is a room where you only have 60 seconds to explore before you game over (even with indulgence). at the end of this room is an accessory that raises both VIT and WILL, plus some consumables are hidden in it.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
So I finished the game and got true mercy ending on v2.14 and found this thread, then I found out v2.15 was available so I've downloaded it now. For all those who have been playing it already, can you tell me what is new compared to the previous version? I can see that ex2 and ex3 are accessible but are there any other updates? In particular, I've seen a lot of people talking about "Daji's pink bed" which is news to me because I've only ever seen a pink bed once and that's the first one against lampas. Other than that I've had to use bronze box all the time. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

P.S: Does anyone have any idea how to complete the monster girl book from no.114 onwards? Also after updating, this new girl I've never met called Anaon is also in the book and her page is untranslated

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So I finished the game and got true mercy ending on v2.14 and found this thread, then I found out v2.15 was available so I've downloaded it now. For all those who have been playing it already, can you tell me what is new compared to the previous version? I can see that ex2 and ex3 are accessible but are there any other updates? In particular, I've seen a lot of people talking about "Daji's pink bed" which is news to me because I've only ever seen a pink bed once and that's the first one against lampas. Other than that I've had to use bronze box all the time. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

P.S: Does anyone have any idea how to complete the monster girl book from no.114 onwards? Also after updating, this new girl I've never met called Anaon is also in the book and her page is untranslated
I'm assuming you are talking about the translation version.

So for pink beds, I have found four in total.

1. 1-2 for Lampas
  2. 2-2 for Mukuro
  3. 3-1 for Echo
  4. 4-2 for Daiji

Now concerning what's new for V2.15 for Game version 7.02 is the following;

• Translated all of Genocide Chapter 2 and 3.
  • Added some code around a certain special *something* in Chapter 3-3.
  • Cleaned up some Chapter 2 and 3 text as we went through them for Genocide, as well.
  • Translated Hypocrite and Geno -> Geno events in the first 3 Chapters.
  • Post-Game:
    • Fate's Origin has been hand translated.
    • Hyakki's My Room/Compendium, and a few secrets around it have been translated.
  • Added a few friendship printouts to a few My Rooms that were missing them.
  • Fixed a scene we missed in Hell's Gate, and did a general cleanup of some old text there.
  • Minor cleanup and typo fixes.

Shrifted on UMLF and a few others have just completed translating Genocide Chapter 2 and 3 alongside the events that occur when you either go from TM -> Geno, Geno -> Geno and Hypocrite events.

In regards to the EX scenarios, EX1 and EX2 have edited MTL. It will be awhile but with the new update to the patch, you should be able to enjoy the Genocide route with hand translation up to the end of chapter 3.

Any other questions you need answered? I'm happy to help.

Reactions: Hhhhhhshshsnz

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I'm assuming you are talking about the translation version.

So for pink beds, I have found four in total.

1. 1-2 for Lampas
  2. 2-2 for Mukuro
  3. 3-1 for Echo
  4. 4-2 for Daiji

Now concerning what's new for V2.15 for Game version 7.02 is the following;

• Translated all of Genocide Chapter 2 and 3.
  • Added some code around a certain special *something* in Chapter 3-3.
  • Cleaned up some Chapter 2 and 3 text as we went through them for Genocide, as well.
  • Translated Hypocrite and Geno -> Geno events in the first 3 Chapters.
  • Post-Game:
    • Fate's Origin has been hand translated.
    • Hyakki's My Room/Compendium, and a few secrets around it have been translated.
  • Added a few friendship printouts to a few My Rooms that were missing them.
  • Fixed a scene we missed in Hell's Gate, and did a general cleanup of some old text there.
  • Minor cleanup and typo fixes.

Shrifted on UMLF and a few others have just completed translating Genocide Chapter 2 and 3 alongside the events that occur when you either go from TM -> Geno, Geno -> Geno and Hypocrite events.

In regards to the EX scenarios, EX1 and EX2 have edited MTL. It will be awhile but with the new update to the patch, you should be able to enjoy the Genocide route with hand translation up to the end of chapter 3.

Any other questions you need answered? I'm happy to help.
Thanks for the detailed reply pal. Seems like most of the changes were to the genocide route which I don't have to worry about (I don't know how you guys can bring yourselves to kill these girls...). As for the pink beds, I searched and found the ones in 2-2 (didn't know pink beds don't have to be pink) and 3-1 (didn't look pink enough for me XD). I tested them both and while 3-1 gave echo, 2-2 actually gave Haru. I guess it gives both? Or maybe each pink bed gives every girl of that chapter? Sadly the only save I have after Daji is the game clear one so I can't load chapter to get pink bed. Guess I'll just do the fight again later since I have one right before the fight.
Other than that, do you know anything about this Anaon girl (appeared as no.121 in the book after the update). I've never met her before and she suddenly popped up. Was she added to the story later and I missed her since I already finished it?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks for the detailed reply pal. Seems like most of the changes were to the genocide route which I don't have to worry about (I don't know how you guys can bring yourselves to kill these girls...). As for the pink beds, I searched and found the ones in 2-2 (didn't know pink beds don't have to be pink) and 3-1 (didn't look pink enough for me XD). I tested them both and while 3-1 gave echo, 2-2 actually gave Haru. I guess it gives both? Or maybe each pink bed gives every girl of that chapter? Sadly the only save I have after Daji is the game clear one so I can't load chapter to get pink bed. Guess I'll just do the fight again later since I have one right before the fight.
Other than that, do you know anything about this Anaon girl (appeared as no.121 in the book after the update). I've never met her before and she suddenly popped up. Was she added to the story later and I missed her since I already finished it?
Whoops, yeah it's not mukuro for that bed, sorry about that. Yes it's Haru, I got them messed up but its maybe because I'm checking out the Hypocrite events right now and forgot.

Concerning the Genocide route, for me it was morbid curiosity, mostly because there are evetns if you go from True Mercy to Genocide. I still have guilt over that run, chickened out and did pardon. Either way, while people argue why they don't like true mercy, I definitely hate Genocide.

Concerning Entry 121, can't really say much. From what I know it shouldn't even be obtainable but my guide could be outdated. Probably someone more knowledgeable can help you, I mostly only know how to get loss scenes and tips.

Reactions: Hhhhhhshshsnz
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes