wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i have herb but i cant cook it on the safe area after the first fight in 4-2. i can before. also beating her doesnt cure my curse.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i survived the 4 part endurance game. i restats to hp regen and some vit. in the first free turn i use lust negating items then use hells break. what i forgot is the fact that DEEP BREATHING REDUCES LUST. not sure if buffing before the fight is needed but i did it anyway. ty Hajtand for help
Heh, I'm glad you made it mate :D

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
i survived the 4 part endurance game. i restats to hp regen and some vit. in the first free turn i use lust negating items then use hells break. what i forgot is the fact that DEEP BREATHING REDUCES LUST. not sure if buffing before the fight is needed but i did it anyway. ty Hajtand for help
If i remember correctly "concentrate" (deep breath only restory witality) reduce lust by 40 + 10 for "Soul Repose Gem" from Mukuro. And you can 1/2 lust gain by equip "Mystery Cream" from Echo.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
If i remember correctly "concentrate" (deep breath only restory witality) reduce lust by 40 + 10 for "Soul Repose Gem" from Mukuro. And you can 1/2 lust gain by equip "Mystery Cream" from Echo.
He didn't ask for help, regarding how much it restores, rather it appears he know very well what it does. Seeing he finished the fight and specifically remarked upon, that he forgot, how it lowers lust.

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
I really need some help how do you activate the genoside route after the true mercy run.
i tried gettin into an entcounter but it never happen did i do something wrong?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I really need some help how do you activate the genoside route after the true mercy run.
i tried gettin into an entcounter but it never happen did i do something wrong?
You need to disabled EX content in main page -> bonus before start new game. After that just kill everybode (but you maybe abandon its path).
Tips:
- You should kill every single devil in the location - just continue to trigger the random encounters till a special message appears.
- After slaying a devil kind go to the Office and talk to the statue - you'll get an unique artifact. Weapons that are obtained in such a way can be assembled into the most powerful weapon in the game at the end of the route.
- You save color should become red after the chapter 1-1 and shouldn't change anymore for the entire run. If it did - you've failed the route conditions.

Guide:
Chapter 1-1: Kill all Barghests.
Chapter 1-2: Kill all Lampases.
Chapter 1-3: Kill Lucy and Empuse (you wouldn't be able to kill Hekate, unfortunately).
Chapter 2-1: Defeat the Mother till her encounters disappears, move forward and kill the catgirls, then return, read both documents (first and fourth screen) and go to the graveyard to kill the Mother for good.
Chapter 2-2: Defeat Akane till her encounters disappears, then go to the temple and finish her.
Chapter 2-3: Kill Nina. H͎̘̞̠e̟͚̘̺̠̻ͅr͕̪̖̲ ͎̳̞̭c̬̜r̭̥̝y̷͕̱̹͇i̗̮͠n̪g̖͓͍̹̕ ̪̻̙͇͡f͕̟̝̙͕̦͚a͚̻͕͝c̺̮̘e̴̳̭͖ ̯͈͇̟̺̮ͅi̻͕̠̦ͅș̸ ҉̰so ̜̺̖͇̩͇̳c͎̫͖̮u̠̫̱ţ̗͕e̹̳̯͖.̜͙̣͕.͓̭̙͕̪͇̮.̮̯̹
Chapter 3-1: Kill all the lesser Echos, then read four notes (near the pumps), go to the reservoir and use the bag to poison the water, thus finishing the job. After that move forward and slowly kill Sphinx (she will rise several times - just punch her in her face till she dies).
Chapter 3-2: Shoot the human pilot, then kill Archeny to obtain T̨̥̤͈̥͔͍h̡̘̼̭̩e̼͉͕̭ͅ ̨̱Ol͏̹̲͉̰d̰̱̗̩̭̮̻ O̯͓̖̯n͈̥̱͚e̮̝̹͓͖̺'s power.
Chapter 3-3: When the fight with Titanoboa starts guard against her first strike, then use the power you've obtained to annihilate her.
Chapter 4-1: Kill all Camazotzs, then do the Yuuma's job and murder Mikah.
Chapter 4-2: Kill Daji.
Final Chapter: Assemble t͕̀h̵̫͎e̤̣̝ ͓̦͉͢k͙n̬̙̟̭i̺̼̝f̮̱̗̣̗̘͝e҉͙͓̼ and defeat Hyakki Oni with the power of T̨̥̤͈̥͔͍h̡̘̼̭̩e̼͉͕̭ͅ ̨̱Ol͏̹̲͉̰d̰̱̗̩̭̮̻ O̯͓̖̯n͈̥̱͚e̮̝̹͓͖̺. Ignore her mumbling about being pardoned.

Last edited:

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
You need to disabled EX content in main page -> bonus before start new game. After that just kill everybode (but you maybe abandon its path).
Tips:
- You should kill every single devil in the location - just continue to trigger the random encounters till a special message appears.
- After slaying a devil kind go to the Office and talk to the statue - you'll get an unique artifact. Weapons that are obtained in such a way can be assembled into the most powerful weapon in the game at the end of the route.
- You save color should become red after the chapter 1-1 and shouldn't change anymore for the entire run. If it did - you've failed the route conditions.

Guide:
Chapter 1-1: Kill all Barghests.
Chapter 1-2: Kill all Lampases.
Chapter 1-3: Kill Lucy and Empuse (you wouldn't be able to kill Hekate, unfortunately).
Chapter 2-1: Defeat the Mother till her encounters disappears, move forward and kill the catgirls, then return, read both documents (first and fourth screen) and go to the graveyard to kill the Mother for good.
Chapter 2-2: Defeat Akane till her encounters disappears, then go to the temple and finish her.
Chapter 2-3: Kill Nina. H͎̘̞̠e̟͚̘̺̠̻ͅr͕̪̖̲ ͎̳̞̭c̬̜r̭̥̝y̷͕̱̹͇i̗̮͠n̪g̖͓͍̹̕ ̪̻̙͇͡f͕̟̝̙͕̦͚a͚̻͕͝c̺̮̘e̴̳̭͖ ̯͈͇̟̺̮ͅi̻͕̠̦ͅș̸ ҉̰so ̜̺̖͇̩͇̳c͎̫͖̮u̠̫̱ţ̗͕e̹̳̯͖.̜͙̣͕.͓̭̙͕̪͇̮.̮̯̹
Chapter 3-1: Kill all the lesser Echos, then read four notes (near the pumps), go to the reservoir and use the bag to poison the water, thus finishing the job. After that move forward and slowly kill Sphinx (she will rise several times - just punch her in her face till she dies).
Chapter 3-2: Shoot the human pilot, then kill Archeny to obtain T̨̥̤͈̥͔͍h̡̘̼̭̩e̼͉͕̭ͅ ̨̱Ol͏̹̲͉̰d̰̱̗̩̭̮̻ O̯͓̖̯n͈̥̱͚e̮̝̹͓͖̺'s power.
Chapter 3-3: When the fight with Titanoboa starts guard against her first strike, then use the power you've obtained to annihilate her.
Chapter 4-1: Kill all Camazotzs, then do the Yuuma's job and murder Mikah.
Chapter 4-2: Kill Daji.
Final Chapter: Assemble t͕̀h̵̫͎e̤̣̝ ͓̦͉͢k͙n̬̙̟̭i̺̼̝f̮̱̗̣̗̘͝e҉͙͓̼ and defeat Hyakki Oni with the power of T̨̥̤͈̥͔͍h̡̘̼̭̩e̼͉͕̭ͅ ̨̱Ol͏̹̲͉̰d̰̱̗̩̭̮̻ O̯͓̖̯n͈̥̱͚e̮̝̹͓͖̺. Ignore her mumbling about being pardoned.
Thank you :D

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
I am still trying to beat the iron lady :3 kek is this fight even possible on hardest dif level 1?

Sep 11, 2020
use and abuse of the Stun grenade to escape
Sometimes the stun grenades don't help.
The enemies respawn while you can only carry 5 grenades.

I can't even walk through the battery building without getting an accident fight with lampas, which results in an instant gameover.

I also tried cheating my char to max level, but I still get wrecked.

Sep 11, 2020
Seriously, I lose in 10 seconds. I can't even walk outside my safe room because every fight is a terminal/accident something that insta-kills me.

I've changed the difficulty from normal to easy, and I still lose. I can't do anything. Pls help. :)
It's easier to play Dark Souls blindfolded.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
oh. the plant room in 1-2.. i kinda skip the part because i killed 10 of them.
will doesnt matter in that room because they grab you if you get caught and they increase your lust. if you manage to cheat your lust, then your good.
otherwise, drink a tea and start the room with 0 lust. a person commented about the pollen hitboX isnt active if its retracting but i still get hit half of the time. i did the room after 5 runs so praying for the rng. but you can escape the encounter for about 1-2 times. use stun grenade if able, otherwise use violent struggle. also use skip because lust gain is active all the time.
if you manage to beat the room, you win the chapter.

i played true mercy route. because i killed 2 species of enemies, i get funny skips scene. hope i can kill hecate and the twins in the neXt patch

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
SnipeRunner if you are writting about the one with the poison clouds. I consider that one of the hardest parts in this game. Use the lantern, find the safe spots, and learn the patterns of the clouds. The fights are insta-losses. Ignore the loot in the room. You can get it all easy peasy later.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes