Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
...am I the only loser stuck in 1-3?
Don’t feel too bad, if it’s the fight I think you mean with Iron Maiden, it is a very hard fight. I actually went back to easy mode to do that fight and also farmed a bit before doing so. You basically need to make sure you have items for that fight if not to heal, but to restore vitality. Also anytime your lust gets higher than 30 or 40, work to reduce it. If you can struggle enough, there’s a special option to win/survive that fight. Some point I may go back on normal but I honestly think that fight is near impossible unless there’s some ng+ to beat it on normal.

PervyShiro

Oct 9, 2017
i have a question, how do I get both of Hecate's loss scenes in EX2? i'm missing something as i can only seem to get one or the other ?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
On first or second battle? As i can see you can't obtaine true mercy at any way. Just farm assist points and up your skills at first run. With EX option enabled your skill points transfer to new save.
don't forget to max all the girls affection when you go for ex ending (harem/true mercy)
cause you cake walk through the stages, with the girls helping you out very cute:sneaky:
you only have to fight the last girl to save her ;)

Last edited:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
On first or second battle? As i can see you can't obtaine true mercy at any way. Just farm assist points and up your skills at first run.
you won't need these skills after you maxed all the girls affection and go for ex ending (harem/true mercy)
cause you cake walk through the stages, with the girls helping you out very cute:sneaky:
you only have to fight the last girl to save her ;)
Yeah, but after that you have EX scenarios. Skill points can help, because after main game you can't farm them. I like first act EX scenes. Hekata never look so stupid.) After true ending i just can't see genocide path (for good maybe).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

im screwed arent i... unless i repeat the chapter and use assist
I beat Daji today with a lvl 4 curse as a lvl 1. Are you on the first time beating her or the second one with the canon? If you are on the canon part, you need to reset your stats "with the grilled salamander (or whatever lizard that costs 3000)" and max out willpower and whatever else you fancy. Don't forget to re-assign your magic points, it resets them without telling you.

The first time beating her before the canon part. Is quite doable with those curses. I wholy recommend using a fully upgraded pistol on that fight. It has all the elemental attack you need. You already need fire magic for the heat skill. This was the only offensive magic, I used in that fight, so you should be fine. The sylph magic with evade really helps on her 3rd form. The fire magic works on her 2nd form. You can also use the gun when she is in that form. I did it mainly to save bullets, as the 2nd form was the easiest for me. You are going to have to pay attention to the 3rd form and what she prepares, as that form as many insta-kills. Ice-bullets did it for me. I think, I used the power barrel mod and the accessory that gives more attack power (from the dog-girl). For some reason the magically-infused elemental bullets doesn't do more damage with the magic boosting mod for the pistol, it instead scales off of attack power despite also counting as magic damage, when being dealt.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
im in the charging the canon part. i only have 1 morphine and 1 egg pill(?) i cant raise anymore SP and i cant use the bed. im broke too but i can spam 50% potions

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You forgot about assist in hell. If you use it you can't obtain true happy end (i use 43 assistance point and get mercy endings a and b). If you complete game one time and befriend with all demons but kill somebody random encounter or use to much assistance points, you can use ex mode and complete game without any battles except final(you now why).
I realize that and posted as much lol
oh forgot to add you can't use the bailout options in the underworld

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
im in the charging the canon part. i only have 1 morphine and 1 egg pill(?) i cant raise anymore SP and i cant use the bed. im broke too but i can spam 50% potions
The potions are pretty useless by now. Except for when you eat the lizard thing that costs 3000. The "Hell Break" skill effectively gives you one of those potions for free every turn for 10 turns AND it makes you immune to stun effects and stat lowering effects. You get it unlocked by maxing out fire magic and the attack boost magic. You can change your magic setup for free. Simply press the left arrow, when you are on a magic skill and it will lower the skill lvl and give you back the SP.

The biggest problem I had with her on that fight was that my willpower was too low to take the initial onslaught. I barely scraped by with a little over 3k in willpower. Attack power and magic attack power is useless at that point, as you can't attack in that fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really recommend, you sell some stuff to get the 3k for the lizard and max out willpower. Should that not be an option, maybe taking an accesory that lowers damage or increases willpower could do it?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
the problem is the lvl 2 lust penalty, i can survive 2 sets of assault (defend then buff,heal,etc) but the neXt grab sets my lust to 85. but because of the penalty, i can barely survive 1 set of assault due to not having lust reducing items. my accessory is an thing that reduce pleasure damage, not sure if that reduces lust damage as well.

also this game like: you fail the boss/mobs, well the buff the boss/mobs so the boss/mobs can grind the player even faster and easier

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
the problem is the lvl 2 lust penalty, i can survive 2 sets of assault (defend then buff,heal,etc) but the neXt grab sets my lust to 85. but because of the penalty, i can barely survive 1 set of assault due to not having lust reducing items. my accessory is an thing that reduce pleasure damage, not sure if that reduces lust damage as well.

also this game like: you fail the boss/mobs, well the buff the boss/mobs so the boss/mobs can grind the player even faster and easier
Did you quickly "prepare/defend" all the time. The lust was indeed high after her assaults, but they didn't reach 100% for me, when I was cursed by 4 lvls of her.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I understand it was a little confusing with the wording. I'd, however, be an idiot to suggest, that shotguns can't be upgraded. Being clearly evident in every workbench. They can't have mods/offhands, which offers so much utility.

I want to clarify, since you specifically said "you", when you replied to the message. I made the tips, as I didn't see them written anywhere and I thought them highly useful to new players. Investing in agility with your SP makes the world of a difference in most fights. I'm at the end of my run according to the walkthrough. I used the handgun all the way, with only a few exceptions. Using the most powerful weapons upon acquisition, will economically leave people in the rut. Possibly making people feel, they have to use an assist, to get back on track (there are other ways out, I know), baring them from the true end route. There wasn't anything about the bullet economy, so I thought I'd chime in with a few words.

Well I appreciate you going the trouble for it, agility is one of the most important stats for the long term, especially for the more quick enemies early on and getting voltaic step first will have its disadvantages as opposed to other magic skills. You're right in the more powerful weapons not being recommended early game, mostly as in true mercy you do need to be wise in your spending, especially as the purpose of the bronze boxes can be confusing at first.

In conclusion thank you for chiming in with something that seemed to be overlooked. Hope you have an excellent day!

Reactions: Hajtand

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
is cant prepare tea because i cant for some reason, and the only choice during battle is defend. after that i can buff myself using hells break, and use 1 eggs break and morphine after the second defend. i manage to charge my gun to 50% but my lust is high enough to get a game over. maybe cool calm can help.

• Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Use a morphine on the turn after you get free. Then hells break so you don't die and then only focus on lowering lust. Hellbreak should roughly last you the entire match. Always defend when you are caught. Don't do anything else, quickly defending over and again will see you through the match. Well that and lowering lust once you are free.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Idk if I'm just retarded or something, but it seems like the 7.02 version that downloaded yesterday is broken. Currently trying to decrypt it, and it seems to be missing any rgss files. Obviously this would suggest that there is no need to decrypt it, but when I attempt to run the game I get an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea what's wrong with it, as the only log.txt file says:

"Time:2020-11-28 15:29:47 -0600, Script Version:0.2.3"

I got the .zip that all these files came from through the MEGA link, so idk if it's a fuckup on my end, or on the uploader's end, or what.

Reactions: Style1314

P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
Finally beat the game I just shot everyone with magnum.
Help for some reason i can't bonding with arachne she always eat me when i pick "call for help ".

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Finally beat the game I just shot everyone with magnum.
Help for some reason i can't bonding with arachne she always eat me when i pick "call for help ".
During her bonding event, don't pick any options that signify you being afraid, her main gimmick in the game is invoking fear, so just refuse to fear her and you'll be golden.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i survived the 4 part endurance game. i restats to hp regen and some vit. in the first free turn i use lust negating items then use hells break. what i forgot is the fact that DEEP BREATHING REDUCES LUST. not sure if buffing before the fight is needed but i did it anyway. ty Hajtand for help

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
is cant prepare tea because i cant for some reason, and the only choice during battle is defend. after that i can buff myself using hells break, and use 1 eggs break and morphine after the second defend. i manage to charge my gun to 50% but my lust is high enough to get a game over. maybe cool calm can help.
For tea you need herbs (drop for killing lampas or you can buy them in hyakki (your main helper in game) shop).

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes