Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone help me in recruiting echo? already read the 4 note and checking the corpse and bag but nothing happen after that. Did i miss something in recruiting her?
It's an event that triggers in the underground bridge area of the 4th underground area. You probably walked over the bridge first to check out the other area down there and then lowered the water lvl like, I did. Reading the notes and doing the other stuff merely serves as triggers for that event to happen at that place. Remember to "do nothing" with the poison.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For any new players going the true route/pacifist. The best advice I can give is that the agility stat is the most important stat in most circumstances. The difference is between being caught on the first turn while trying to execute an attack, which then fails. Trying to cast cool body to avoid getting charmed, then getting charmed/puppettered/whatever before you cast it and now you have to cure that condition, before you can even start the combat. Failing to cure the condition, since you got caught. Struggling while also being under the condition... all this from a normal/regular encounter. An encounter which you could probably one–shot with a burst of your weapon, provided your agility was high enough.

The next most important stat in my opinion is vitality. So much hinges on being able to actually act strangely enough.
Most recovery actions/items will also be better for you. The whole battle flow goes smoother with more vitality, especially in boss fights.

Another little tip. Avoid getting over 40 in lust. Everything snowballs really quickly, if you don't take care of that, when you reach 40-50 in lust. Your attacks will miss a whole lot more at that stage. There will be also be a clear visual indication on the screen that something is "wrong".

One shotgun shell also costs the same as 15 regular bullets, if I recall correctly. Depending on your circumstances/upgrades they more than often do around 3-5 times more damage than a regular bullet weapon. The damage being slightly larger than a 3–burst from a modded pistol, but 5x as expensive. There is indeed a larger discrepancy between the machine-gun (not the assault rifle) when it's fully upgraded and the late game shotguns. For most of the game, that's not a concern. The shotguns will until you reach mid–late game be a money–sink putting you at a disadvantage, should you rely on them. They can also not be modded, which puts them at a further disadvantage.

Reactions: bluechocolate

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
don't kill anyone
befriend everyone
max out those friendships
You forgot about assist in hell. If you use it you can't obtain true happy end (i use 43 assistance point and get mercy endings a and b). If you complete game one time and befriend with all demons but kill somebody random encounter or use to much assistance points, you can use ex mode and complete game without any battles except final(you now why).

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
For any new players going the true route/pacifist. The best advice I can give is that the agility stat is the most important stat in most circumstances. The difference is between being caught on the first turn while trying to execute an attack, which then fails. Trying to cast cool body to avoid getting charmed, then getting charmed/puppettered/whatever before you cast it and now you have to cure that condition, before you can even start the combat. Failing to cure the condition, since you got caught. Struggling while also being under the condition... all this from a normal/regular encounter. An encounter which you could probably one–shot with a burst of your weapon, provided your agility was high enough.

The next most important stat in my opinion is vitality. So much hinges on being able to actually act strangely enough.
Most recovery actions/items will also be better for you. The whole battle flow goes smoother with more vitality, especially in boss fights.

Another little tip. Avoid getting over 40 in lust. Everything snowballs really quickly, if you don't take care of that, when you reach 40-50 in lust. Your attacks will miss a whole lot more at that stage. There will be also be a clear visual indication on the screen that something is "wrong".

One shotgun shell also costs the same as 15 regular bullets, if I recall correctly. Depending on your circumstances/upgrades they more than often do around 3-5 times more damage than a regular bullet weapon. The damage being slightly larger than a 3–burst from a modded pistol, but 5x as expensive. There is indeed a larger discrepancy between the machine-gun (not the assault rifle) when it's fully upgraded and the late game shotguns. For most of the game, that's not a concern. The shotguns will until you reach mid–late game be a money–sink putting you at a disadvantage, should you rely on them. They can also not be modded, which puts them at a further disadvantage.
To add on from my own Pacifist run;

It depends on what you mean by modding for shotguns, if you mean having offhand items then no, you wouldn't have anything like a quick reloader or magic frame equivalent.

The shotguns do have upgrades though, the regular shotgun being able to be upgraded to a sawn off and the Million Dollars which you won't have access to until near the end.

I suggest you focus on either of the other weapons as they yield the most efficient gun damage in their full forms(The pistol got me pretty far alongside the Sub-machine gun).

Tip from my experiences. One weapon I don't suggest early on unless its a last resort would be the sword you get in chapter 1-1, its pretty weak in compariosn to the gun or magic.

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018

It depends on what you mean by modding for shotguns, if you mean having offhand items then no, you wouldn't have anything like a quick reloader or magic frame equivalent.

The shotguns do have upgrades though, the regular shotgun being able to be upgraded to a sawn off and the Million Dollars which you won't have access to until near the end.

I suggest you focus on either of the other weapons as they yield the most efficient gun damage in their full forms(The pistol got me pretty far alongside the Sub-machine gun).

Tip from my experiences. One weapon I don't suggest early on unless its a last resort would be the sword you get in chapter 1-1, its pretty weak in compariosn to the gun or magic.
but it gives you magic stat making it the best weapon for a magic user till you get the Wand

Reactions: Hajtand

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
actually the most "cost efficent" is the sword, but you have to use it outside seducing attacks, the issue is grinding it. when it is maxed only the fan( 4-2 boss weapon) beats it due to it ignoring seductions iirc, but its still stronger

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
actually the most "cost efficent" is the sword, but you have to use it outside seducing attacks, the issue is grinding it. when it is maxed only the fan( 4-2 boss weapon) beats it due to it ignoring seductions iirc, but its still stronger
I get the idea, but the first sword you get is trash. And all the time you spend using it, will cost you more (in a way). You could probably, have finished 1.5–2 fights with a gun, with the time it took, to finish 1 with the (first) sword. Provided you were able to win without much of a "hassle" with the sword. Should the lust be too high from the prolonged fight, you'd then need to rest/relax making it cost more time(/money). The later itterations of the sword is indeed good for magic users.

I understand it was a little confusing with the wording. I'd, however, be an idiot to suggest, that shotguns can't be upgraded. Being clearly evident in every workbench. They can't have mods/offhands, which offers so much utility.

I want to clarify, since you specifically said "you", when you replied to the message. I made the tips, as I didn't see them written anywhere and I thought them highly useful to new players. Investing in agility with your SP makes the world of a difference in most fights. I'm at the end of my run according to the walkthrough. I used the handgun all the way, with only a few exceptions. Using the most powerful weapons upon acquisition, will economically leave people in the rut. Possibly making people feel, they have to use an assist, to get back on track (there are other ways out, I know), baring them from the true end route. There wasn't anything about the bullet economy, so I thought I'd chime in with a few words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazycarzom

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
I wont lie this game is hard as fuck Iron maiden is something i might never defeat to be honest

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I wont lie this game is hard as fuck Iron maiden is something i might never defeat to be honest
if you mean the second IM fight, than you should max your affinity with barghest and Lampas and buff yourself.
you dont need to attack only escape, so choose your equipment in accordance to this. and remember to choose BLANK when the time comes

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
if you mean the second IM fight, than you should max your affinity with barghest and Lampas and buff yourself.
you dont need to attack only escape, so choose your equipment in accordance to this. and remember to choose BLANK when the time comes
Lampas does not appear yet for me at least so its the first one

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes