Ireallylikehandjobs

Dec 9, 2020
I've noticed in the files there are more pictures in the files for the DLC for Mio. Am I missing that scene? I accessed the memento thing in the lab and got the "assasination" in the "Imaginary" memento. Are those pics for future use or am I missing something? Thanks.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Well, I am downloading the (seemingly) 7.02 version from Shine and once thats done I will apply the translation and give it a serious playthrough.

I remember a year ago or so, I tried to play the game but getting the correct version and/or translation was unnecessary convoluted and complicated.
Wanted to make sure now that I have everything what Shrift has to offer.
Thanks man for your answers.
don't forget to check if it is version 7.02, i had tried to download it in the past, but even in places saying it was 7.02, it was old version 5.xx... geted the version 7.02 from the link in page 2, unfortunately the link was shutted down a little later, I was lucky to download it in time ... I took the DLC and separated it for those who only want the DLCs, for me it is impossible to upload 2gb of the game with my 50kb/s upload speed

there is some way to move faster? i cant find a run button
Configure the Run botton with F1

I've noticed in the files there are more pictures in the files for the DLC for Mio. Am I missing that scene? I accessed the memento thing in the lab and got the "assasination" in the "Imaginary" memento. Are those pics for future use or am I missing something? Thanks.

having the DLC, use the codes to get the mementos to Mio and yami (faint and Imaginary)

1998044 for Mio
2006094 For Yami

Last edited:

Ireallylikehandjobs

Dec 9, 2020
having the DLC, use the codes to get the mementos to Mio and yami (faint and Imaginary)

1998044 for Mio
2006094 For Yami
Yeah thanks, maybe I wasn't clear enough in my question, I got to Imaginary in this case. My question was that in the files there are more pictures for Mio specifically which I didn't see in Imaginary. So I wasn't sure if I missed a Mio scene or a scene using those pics hasn't been implemented yet. If anyone knows where to find the scene if it exists I would much appreciate it

orbis

Oct 29, 2017
This game is really great, are there similar games to this one? (besides the momosu series)

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
This game is really great, are there similar games to this one? (besides the momosu series)
try My[r . has 16(!!!!) endings. this one just throws you in the game tho. no guide. nothing. easy to figure out however and is more maledom based. just like this game you can just kill everyone for an ending or vanilla run it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
try My[r . has 16(!!!!) endings. this one just throws you in the game tho. no guide. nothing. easy to figure out however and is more maledom based. just like this game you can just kill everyone for an ending or vanilla run it.
My[r...was an interesting trip but 16 endings?
I remember only 4-5 based (to be spoilerless as possible) on which side you choose.

Are the rest completely new ones and worth playing regarding CGs and content?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
My[r...was an interesting trip but 16 endings?
I remember only 4-5 based (to be spoilerless as possible) on which side you choose.

Are the rest completely new ones and worth playing regarding CGs and content?

no it was always 16, but most people for example was warned not to do some(red and blue ), some are specific alts to said 4-5 endings. its under endings in the Dev notes. they all have different ending cgs even if some are similar.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Dreick
Fyi it seems to be the newest version since Iron Maiden has a new Battlesprite and the CGs in general seem sharper.
Am happy with this and play it this time further than chapter 2. Lets see where this game is heading ,)

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Dreick
Fyi it seems to be the newest version since Iron Maiden has a new Battlesprite and the CGs in general seem sharper.
Am happy with this and play it this time further than chapter 2. Lets see where this game is heading ,)

nice :3 if want a to a more fast check, backup the publicdata and the save folder, and use this save

https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-02-t2-14-devils-office.67613/post-4643986

is complete, if the cristals to EX2 and EX3 apears in the first save, it is the version 7.02

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Dreick
nice :3 if want a to a more fast check, backup the publicdata and the save folder, and use this save

https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-02-t2-14-devils-office.67613/post-4643986

is complete, if the cristals to EX2 and EX3 apears in the first save, it is the version 7.02
or you can look in Graphics\Pictures for the folders "ana", "d3", "ec2", "en2", "hek", "me", "mol", "sf2", "tit" & "tya" since all of them where added after ex1

"ana"(ex3 random encouter), "d3"(dakki's dream event), "ec2"(echo's dream event), "en2"(bonus story), "hek"(ex2), "me"(ex3), "mol"(ex2), "sf2"(ex3), "tit"(ex3) & "tya"(ex3)

if sorted by name(a~z) ana will be the third folder

Reactions: Dreick
Sep 11, 2020
Any tips for getting the first battery?
I saw a hint that you can't get hit when the pink smoke is about to leave or something. But the problem is that this section is annoying.

Any cheats, hacks anything? I even gave myself infinite money, but this section is infuriating. :)

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Any tips for getting the first battery?
I saw a hint that you can't get hit when the pink smoke is about to leave or something. But the problem is that this section is annoying.

Any cheats, hacks anything? I even gave myself infinite money, but this section is infuriating. :)
use and abuse of the Stun grenade to escape

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes