Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So what magic should I use for the Emphus fight? I keep on losing and I can't seem to beat her.
From the guide linked here are a few tips to sum it up.
  1. Empuse is highly resistant to physical damage, meaning you will need to use magic to really damage her, however the shotgun will provide some damage.
  2. Empuse will cancel any attempts to use Slyph Storm if you have it, which is a spell that raises your evasion against physical attacks.
  3. Always use evasive posture when her eyes glow red, that means she will try to grab you.
  4. If you do get grabbed, then quickly struggle three times, this will stun her for one turn if you escape.
Weakness according to Compendium: Vulnerable to Lightning

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonmedb

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Alright. I give up. I had to lower the difficulty all the way to easy. I realized part of my issue with the doggo's was the debuffs for having lost against them already, so I went down to normal, won a few fights to get rid of those, then going back to hard I was able to win... a little over half the time against them. Lampas was the same, but at Lampas I dropped down to normal, because winning about half the time wasn't going to cut it for me. But then I get to the Iron Maiden... and I can't even attack. I'm too busy struggling, healing, recovering vitality, and trying to get rid of the ecstacy TO attack her.

You'll need to make sacrifices in this game, you have to alternate with attacking and making sure you don't lose by one of her attacks, remember that items are your friend here, don't be afraid to use them especially with Iron maiden, she is an enemy far above you story wise and putting everything into it is vital.

Now here are tips from the guide;
  1. Magic only does moderate damage, guns will be your way to go.
  2. If you have slyph storm then you will avoid some of her physical attacks.
  3. While she has her "coat" she is immune to any damage, you'll have to undress yourself to have her expose herself to attack.
  4. Either use wind magic or struggle to get out of her binds.

I also suggest that if you're able to upgrade any of your weapons to do so, it will help you alongside using the old ring for 5% willpower regen.

Anyways I'm off to do my Geno run, if you need tips I'm around but while I did complete the game, it was on easy and was on True Mercy.

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
From the guide linked here are a few tips to sum it up.
  1. Empuse is highly resistant to physical damage, meaning you will need to use magic to really damage her, however the shotgun will provide some damage.
  2. Empuse will cancel any attempts to use Slyph Storm if you have it, which is a spell that raises your evasion against physical attacks.
  3. Always use evasive posture when her eyes glow red, that means she will try to grab you.
  4. If you do get grabbed, then quickly struggle three times, this will stun her for one turn if you escape.
I get that but what spell should I use? Should I go with fire or the wind magic? Be in mind I am going mercy route so I don't get much in spells.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so guys, in guide it says that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the guide is nice but it does not mention secrets sadly or there is one?

Last edited:

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
so guys, in guide it says that
and the guide is nice but it does not mention secrets sadly or there is one?
I believe to unlock you need 100 with ALL others before the end of True Mercy route, and they will become accessible post-game.
As for secrets... ... ... there is an "ending" (well, at least one...), but I know nothing on how it's gotten, only that it's called...

Does anyone know the specifics for unlocking EX2/EX3/EX4? Alternatively, does anyone know what causes the crystals to "glow" which allows checking them for unlock conditions? None of these are happening for me, despite seemingly completing TM and maxing the book...

(Also TL has updated to 2.15, and has more murder/geno route manual translation)

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
From what I know and this isn't to be taken 100%, you need to have no demon kills whatsoever (You did that and the save file name should be blue), befriend every demon (you got them). A suggestion to have no assistance used as the game states it can affect your ending.

Remember tea will reset the debuffs after ding scenes with the demons, it helps a lot as it makes waiting null.
Thanks for your help, this will help me a lot. i did not notice the tea resets this debuff too. this will make things go a lot smoother with my girls.

AAAhhhh damn...Yeah when my first out of 2 playthroughs started i killed some doggys cause i didn´t know it had sooo massive bad effects on everything. I mean, i did not suspect that leveling in a RPG game is a "bad thing" to do.
When i killed all the barghest in the generator room and my girl then i searched for the guide and startet a new game without wiping everything but as it seems it drags over to all my other playthroughs, even when i start a newgame now after the ending it seems the game did not forgive me my rampage out of pure dumb stupidity... my file name does not get blue.

Well, mybe that´s not so bad at all. i think i will wipe my save data for real this time and start new and fresh. i should have known my mistake would come back and bite me after so much warnings the player gets. This game is great, i hope we see more games like this from this dev.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for your help, this will help me a lot. i did not notice the tea resets this debuff too. this will make things go a lot smoother with my girls.

AAAhhhh damn...Yeah when my first out of 2 playthroughs started i killed some doggys cause i didn´t know it had sooo massive bad effects on everything. I mean, i did not suspect that leveling in a RPG game is a "bad thing" to do.
When i killed all the barghest in the generator room and my girl then i searched for the guide and startet a new game without wiping everything but as it seems it drags over to all my other playthroughs, even when i start a newgame now after the ending it seems the game did not forgive me my rampage out of pure dumb stupidity... my file name does not get blue.

Well, mybe that´s not so bad at all. i think i will wipe my save data for real this time and start new and fresh. i should have known my mistake would come back and bite me after so much warnings the player gets. This game is great, i hope we see more games like this from this dev.
there is a code you put to erase the genocide route flags, try it first before you wipe the save data, you can find it at dlc link at OP page of this site
and how i complete my book 100% i cant complete/find the last 10% of the list?

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
and how i complete my book 100% i cant complete/find the last 10% of the list?
they're not in the game its ex4 girls, and that one will be the biggest ex also its like a cooperation with other h game devs. looking forward to it:p

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
if the version is really the 7.02
Well, I am downloading the (seemingly) 7.02 version from Shine and once thats done I will apply the translation and give it a serious playthrough.

I remember a year ago or so, I tried to play the game but getting the correct version and/or translation was unnecessary convoluted and complicated.
Wanted to make sure now that I have everything what Shrift has to offer.
Thanks man for your answers.

Reactions: Dreick

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
1607455308293.png
how do I get rid of this without assist?
EDIT: found it. had to talk to them in "my room"

Last edited:

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
Huh. I'm actually pretty impressed with this, the Undertale overarching themes and neat mechanics in an eroge are really nice to see. This is actually one of the only RPGMaker games I can tolerate playing, and I'm really digging it.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes