pepote

Nov 12, 2017
Hi, I just can't scape after getting the first battery. If I get caught it's really hard to scape and I alwais start with at least 50 lust. Any recomendation?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I just can't scape after getting the first battery. If I get caught it's really hard to scape and I alwais start with at least 50 lust. Any recomendation?

that part is actually really annoying but what people don't know (unless they gungho like i did) is that when "the mist" returns (like to the flower ) it actually does not hit you (like it's on cooldown) so that means you actually have 2 more secs than usual. the real issue is getting out one of the traps in those 2 secs, and actually getting back is easier than going to the battery.

trust me if you survive the doggo you can do it. and if you are true mercy this is the least of the issues.

Reactions: pepote

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright, so as I understand with game version 7.02 and english translation patch 2.14 I am pretty much up to date.

Just for me to understand, the Main Game is finished and the True Mercy Route is translated and chunks of genocide route.
So what about the hypocrite route? Is it translated or even worth playing in terms of new things?

Also how do I check and/or access the EX scenarios. With version 7.02 I should have EX1, 2 and 3 while 4 is still in development.

I am at chapter 2 right before the cat girls btw.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Alright, so as I understand with game version 7.02 and english translation patch 2.14 I am pretty much up to date.

Just for me to understand, the Main Game is finished and the True Mercy Route is translated and chunks of genocide route.
So what about the hypocrite route? Is it translated or even worth playing in terms of new things?

Also how do I check and/or access the EX scenarios. With version 7.02 I should have EX1, 2 and 3 while 4 is still in development.

I am at chapter 2 right before the cat girls btw.
this is v5.27, not 7.02... only have EX1
you open the Ex parts after do the True mercy end( i don't know if other ending open Ex too)

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
So... is Hard even possible? I'm pretty much right at the beginning, just finished the tutorial with the blue door and compendium... And when I'm exploring, every single encounter with the doggo is a disadvantageous one, where by the time I get a turn, I try to struggle, fail, and lose. I don't know if I'm missing something or doing something wrong, but... I don't want to have to lower the difficulty. :(

Also, is it worth it going through the genocide route? I kind of thought that, like Undertale, the play would be to do Pacifist first, then go back for Genocide, but I saw it mentioned that if you do True Pacifist, you get locked out of Genocide... is there anything important or interesting that I'd be missing out on if I just skipped the Genocide route all together?

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Even if the Main Menu states v.7.02?

But thanks for clarifying about the EX scenarios.
yes, i checked with my old save, don't have EX2 and EX3...
it is a old version of the game and applied with the latest translation patch, but this is definitely not version 7.02

So... is Hard even possible? I'm pretty much right at the beginning, just finished the tutorial with the blue door and compendium... And when I'm exploring, every single encounter with the doggo is a disadvantageous one, where by the time I get a turn, I try to struggle, fail, and lose. I don't know if I'm missing something or doing something wrong, but... I don't want to have to lower the difficulty. :(

Also, is it worth it going through the genocide route? I kind of thought that, like Undertale, the play would be to do Pacifist first, then go back for Genocide, but I saw it mentioned that if you do True Pacifist, you get locked out of Genocide... is there anything important or interesting that I'd be missing out on if I just skipped the Genocide route all together?

Yes, of the two, one (or both xD)
you are playing on a high difficulty, or you are using the wrong struggle, each one serves different things, and some grips you can only escape using the wind magic(your first magic)

and some atacks you NEED use evasive posture to survive

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018

If you try the pacifist path, hard is unpeatable because you will never be strong enough, like the boss in the next area who attacks two times in a row and the is another encounter you can not even beat on normal.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
yes, i checked with my old save, don't have EX2 and EX3...
it is a old version of the game and applied with the latest translation patch, but this is definitely not version 7.02
Alright, last question xD
If I downlaod the raw v7.02 in japanese and then apply the latest translation patch.
Does it revert the content to v5.27 or does the translation end at one point but I can play through the end/new content?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
you are playing on a high difficulty, or you are using the wrong struggle, each one serves different things, and some grips you can only escape using the wind magic(your first magic)
Picking the wrong struggle MIGHT have been an issue, but that doesn't really help all that much when I take a ton of damage, and only get one turn before I'm dead...

If you try the pacifist path, hard is unpeatable because you will never be strong enough, like the boss in the next area who attacks two times in a row and the is another encounter you can not even beat on normal.
That sucks. I always enjoy playing games on hard. It's usually a fun challenge. But so far, my first actual battles have left me dead before I even get a chance to battle. I was hoping I was just missing some fundamental thing. Like maybe there was a way to avoid the disadvantageous battle starts. Or maybe even a way to get the advantage myself.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Well i think i could really need some advise, i got mercy ending A and B but i´m kinda clueless now.

I don´t know what i could change or do different to get a True Ending now, which would be my next goal.
At least i think i did not see any obvious points to change the outcome for the better or maybe to safe both of them MC and Reina at the end.
The 2 Mails i received after Mercy End A and B had at least something in common cause both of them mention my girls in the "My Room" but i have all 14 girls in there and that´s all there is i think, right?
Can somebody give me a hint on what i´m missing here?

My thoughts on this matter:
~ Maybe i choose the wrong answer to something in the story?...i followed the guide btw if that´s important for the choices i made. But i don´t know what i could have done better then that to be honest. I was such a good boy man :3

~ I may have all girls but the last ones i got are not on affection Lv 100. As said before, the mails i got after the Endings mention the bonds. Maybe i have to max them out and bond with everyone first?

~ Am i supposed to fight in a special way against Samael and just don´t get how? Defeating Samael just takes me to the choice to kill MC or Reina and it seems i can´t cancel the choice either.

Any help, hints or tips would be appreciated.

How many and what Endings are there btw?

True Mercy Ending
Mercy A and B
Neutral A and B
Genocide Ending

sooo six endings in total, right?

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Picking the wrong struggle MIGHT have been an issue, but that doesn't really help all that much when I take a ton of damage, and only get one turn before I'm dead...
have you tried to use magic? as far as i can remember, the dog has a grip that can only be released by the wind magic ... the first time i played the game i died many times, even with lvl 5 corruption in normal difficulty, it had never happened or I had such difficulties to pass the dog

Alright, last question xD
If I downlaod the raw v7.02 in japanese and then apply the latest translation patch.
Does it revert the content to v5.27 or does the translation end at one point but I can play through the end/new content?
if the version is really the 7.02, just aply the translation will not revert the content(i am replaying the game again to see the full translation of the true mercy and the news EX) as far as know the true mercy and neutral routes are fully translated(maybe with some parts still in machine translation)

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
I'm trying to unlock the 3 empuse losing scene but i'm having toruble figuring out what do do, no matter how i try to lose it seems she just goes for either number 1 or 2.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
That looked promising, until I get like 5 random encounters for 10 seconds of moving around

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Oh, I've got another question. If there is a code to clear the genocide flags, in theory could we grind up fights for exp, then enter the code and it's as if it didn't happen?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I'm trying to unlock the 3 empuse losing scene but i'm having toruble figuring out what do do, no matter how i try to lose it seems she just goes for either number 1 or 2.
Wear the Barguest Collar before you begin the fight, that should net you the third Empuse loss scene.

Reactions: kekerinos

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Well i think i could really need some advise, i got mercy ending A and B but i´m kinda clueless now.

I don´t know what i could change or do different to get a True Ending now, which would be my next goal.
At least i think i did not see any obvious points to change the outcome for the better or maybe to safe both of them MC and Reina at the end.
The 2 Mails i received after Mercy End A and B had at least something in common cause both of them mention my girls in the "My Room" but i have all 14 girls in there and that´s all there is i think, right?
Can somebody give me a hint on what i´m missing here?

My thoughts on this matter:
~ Maybe i choose the wrong answer to something in the story?...i followed the guide btw if that´s important for the choices i made. But i don´t know what i could have done better then that to be honest. I was such a good boy man :3

~ I may have all girls but the last ones i got are not on affection Lv 100. As said before, the mails i got after the Endings mention the bonds. Maybe i have to max them out and bond with everyone first?

~ Am i supposed to fight in a special way against Samael and just don´t get how? Defeating Samael just takes me to the choice to kill MC or Reina and it seems i can´t cancel the choice either.

Any help, hints or tips would be appreciated.

How many and what Endings are there btw?

True Mercy Ending
Mercy A and B
Neutral A and B
Genocide Ending

sooo six endings in total, right?

From what I know and this isn't to be taken 100%, you need to have no demon kills whatsoever (You did that and the save file name should be blue), befriend every demon (you got them). A suggestion to have no assistance used as the game states it can affect your ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember tea will reset the debuffs after ding scenes with the demons, it helps a lot as it makes waiting null.

Reactions: Frumi

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Alright. I give up. I had to lower the difficulty all the way to easy. I realized part of my issue with the doggo's was the debuffs for having lost against them already, so I went down to normal, won a few fights to get rid of those, then going back to hard I was able to win... a little over half the time against them. Lampas was the same, but at Lampas I dropped down to normal, because winning about half the time wasn't going to cut it for me. But then I get to the Iron Maiden... and I can't even attack. I'm too busy struggling, healing, recovering vitality, and trying to get rid of the ecstacy TO attack her.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes