allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I bought this game long ago. It is a must play for anyone who like monster girl / femdom. My personal favorite monster girl game.

Reactions: Ianuda

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys, I have started this game but i have faced a problem : The first time I start the machine who attract the dogs, I try to run but was caugh and killed. The 2nd time, the character go berzerk and killed every dog o_o OMG I don't wanted that !! And after that, he killed the dog we healed previously. It was horrible and now i'm fucking sad.

I though this game was meant to fap, not to cry :(

Is this just because I wanted to get lvl 3 ?

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Hello guys, I have started this game but i have faced a problem : The first time I start the machine who attract the dogs, I try to run but was caugh and killed. The 2nd time, the character go berzerk and killed every dog o_o OMG I don't wanted that !! And after that, he killed the dog we healed previously. It was horrible and now i'm fucking sad.

I though this game was meant to fap, not to cry :(

Is this just because I wanted to get lvl 3 ?
Poor Dogos :/
and yeah, to get true/happy ending, you cannot kill anyone

Reactions: PoeTato and Ianuda

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a way to run? as when I get into the vent after turn on the power the demon dogs still get me.

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
Can't unlock Hyakki and Titanoboa. I followed the guide, but there's no 1000$ item for sale except for flashbangs.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Where can I find the guide/walkthrough for this game?

Also, what do the difficulty options say? Theyaren't translated for some odd reason

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Can't unlock Hyakki and Titanoboa. I followed the guide, but there's no 1000$ item for sale except for flashbangs.
Replay the earlier chapter again and talk to hyakki after you ceck the hole in 3-2. Make sure you choose the new option.

Also, what do the difficulty options say? Theyaren't translated for some odd reason
IIRC it's damage dealt and lust gain. The difficulty change ingame is translated for the easy one

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
gives me a "needs rpgvxace" error when attempting to start game, yet i have just downloaded it minutes ago and followed the instructions of "run the game executable" should this be happening or no?

Reactions: Style1314

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Are there any other femdom games with this battle system? It's quite decent.

What is not decent is that the first demon is a doggo. I have never seen monster girls that are literally just dogs. Rule34 websites have not prepared me for anything of the sort. Where is doggo representation on the interwebs?

Overall, it's quite interesting to see a finished game that was apparently sold in Japan for consoles (?). The in-game currency is yen, lel.

Reactions: PoeTato and ss6
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes