pewl la

Oct 20, 2019
You need to get a rating of 0. This will trigger the Event.
Basically, don't dance and don't mess up the quick time event until the rating is at 0 IIRC
Thanks

Also how did you get your game to look so sharp? mine's very blurry
Idk, I didn't do anything that's just how it runs for me

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone help me in recruiting echo? already read the 4 note and checking the corpse and bag but nothing happen after that. Did i miss something in recruiting her?

Rahetre

Nov 29, 2020
Jesus, this game is hard. I'm the kind of people to usually complain about rpg maker games being way too easy, but this one is stupidly hard. The girls being real monster girls for once is a really good point, but the game would need some difficulty balances like an easy difficulty that's really easy, not hard in disguise.

Why is the game tagged as shota though, the protagonist is not a little boy :unsure:

boolastboo

Feb 25, 2018
does anybody know how to fix the problem with images not loading (and crashing the game) for the dlc mementos ''faint'' and ''imaginary''.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
You either need the two paid-dlcs for them (if its not already included), or you need to max bond the chars related to the dlc.
Haru+Liz for one, and Daji for the other.
Asking here in case anyone knows: I have a save that completed the game on true mercy, and completed EX1 and EX2, but still can't access EX3 (Or 2 since the crystal's dim) Does the shared link not have the expansions or is there something I'm missing?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
You either need the two paid-dlcs for them (if its not already included), or you need to max bond the chars related to the dlc.
Haru+Liz for one, and Daji for the other.
I already have them maxed yet no luck :(. ya this lacks EX3
the ex1,2,3 are no "paid-dlc" they are free updates:sneaky:
and the op link is actually ver5.24 (just noticed that, cause i haven't dl it til now)

i have the bought (untranslated) ver7.02 (with the 2 smal dlc from ci-en)
now should i upload it here or not?:unsure:

Last edited:

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
I should have specified, yes the EXpansions are free, but the black haired geisha fox (Not Daji) and the blond alleycat are dlc that you had to pay for

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
so... if you get genocide 1st do you have to junk the save file, or am I doing something wrong?
not only the save, the PublicData.rvdata2 in the main folder too

or just use the code to Clear Genocide 5641071

Last edited:

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Here the 2 Paid DLC(Mio and Yami):

or

just put in your main game folder, and in the game, in the blue door room, use the... pig? next to the statue and use the codes to get the Mementos
1998044 for Mio
2006094 For Yami

Thanks to decker2 for the DLCs

Other codes:

5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
7887040 - Rename the character.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
really ?? it's entirely completed ? all the translation , not more update ?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did the new file get the dlc's added? Or do I still need to download them seperately? Because zippyshare's download keeps dropping to double digit kb for me.

Edit: And once the dlc was done it got flagged by google, malwarebytes, and norton, lol.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes