Julius

Jul 9, 2017
really ?? it's entirely completed ? all the translation , not more update ?
Nope, Genocide route is still being translated, and most of the EX scenarios only have MTLs for now iirc. You can play the game from start to finish on Pacifist though.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Nope, Genocide route is still being translated, and most of the EX scenarios only have MTLs for now iirc. You can play the game from start to finish on Pacifist though.
then it shouldn't be here taged as completed and should return in the translation thread until it's REALLY finished
or just remove the completed tag and put a "pacifist route completed" and a message in the main post to tell what is still unfinished

Reactions: FacelessLN

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Here the 2 Paid DLC(Mio and Yami):

just put in your main game folder, and in the game, in the blue door room, use the... pig? next to the statue and use the codes to get the Mementos
1998044 for Mio
2006094 For Yami

Thanks to decker2 for the DLCs

Other codes:

5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
7887040 - Rename the character.
can you make it a mega file

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Probably should still have the machine translated notification in the OP at least until they completely purge it. Last I heard the creator of this game wanted a professional anyway.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The main game is completed. it's just the expansions that are being worked on.
nop ...

Quote ULMF :
" All Neutral and Mercy routes of the base game are fully translated!
Currently working on Chapter 2 of Genocide.
EX1 and EX2 have edited machine translations. "

so there is still one route missing , the genocide one , and the extension are MACHINE translated so pretty much unplayable

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I'm very confused. How do you get rid of those arrows next to your character? I can't view any more scenes until they are gone. Sleeping doesn't remove them....nothing in the game explains this.....

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
I'm very confused. How do you get rid of those arrows next to your character? I can't view any more scenes until they are gone. Sleeping doesn't remove them....nothing in the game explains this.....
Use tea to refresh the arrows, Lampas have a chance of dropping Herbs so if you need more herbs just grind them

Reactions: RockSalt

delyus

Mar 20, 2019
How to get hypocrite end?
quoting from another forum

Hypocrite: now, this one is a little tricky. You have to befriend a devil and then, while having 100 affection and the bond with it annihilate it, so both Friend: and Murderer: were set. While doing so, you'll get Karma. Getting 10 or more of it would allow you to get the ending. Also, expect a lot of cute dialogue and crying Lampas trying to stop you while you're ripping her green guts out of her body.

Mousen22

Apr 16, 2020
OMG I literally tried to download this game from other site today but it didn't work. thanks

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Wow. I literally got this working a week ago. Can't believe I just needed to wait 7 more days to not bother xD

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Here the 2 Paid DLC(Mio and Yami):

just put in your main game folder, and in the game, in the blue door room, use the... pig? next to the statue and use the codes to get the Mementos
1998044 for Mio
2006094 For Yami

Thanks to decker2 for the DLCs

Other codes:

5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
7887040 - Rename the character.
Zippy is forbidden in some countries on a provider basis can you/someone upload this to another host please?

ERROR_405

May 15, 2018
How to start playing them DLC(Mio and Yami) ?
You will need to use the codes:

1998044 for Mio
2006094 For Yami

to get the momementos
next you need to go to the delusion chamber in the lab portion of the my room then put those momentos in and you are able to do so

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes