Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
, by user Shrifted.

...Which was also linked in the OP of this thread.

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
I have NepuShiros Save.
Is there a way to fight Hecate again? She doesn't have a bronze box and from what I have read she only shows up in EX2 and even then it's not clear if she even shows up.
P.S. Thanks NepuShiro both for providing that save as well as answering my previous question about refighting enemies.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I have NepuShiros Save.
Is there a way to fight Hecate again? She doesn't have a bronze box and from what I have read she only shows up in EX2 and even then it's not clear if she even shows up.
P.S. Thanks NepuShiro both for providing that save as well as answering my previous question about refighting enemies.
Sadly EX scenarios cannot only not be replayed but the battles there are also inaccessible after completion, thus you'd need a save before EX2 has been attempted.

Hope you have a good day

Last edited:

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Sadly EX scenarios cannot only not be replayed but the battles there are also inaccessible after completion, thus you'd need a save before EX2 has been attempted.

Hope you have a good day
You can't replay EX? What kind of design process is this?!

What were the devs thinking!

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
You can't replay EX? What kind of design process is this?!

What were the devs thinking!
You can't replay comleted EX in current save, but if you have save before complete EX - just play it. If you start new game after complete some EX (I currently can say about EX2, because EX3 untranslated) and start this EX again you see only short version of EX. In EX2 it start because Hecate stop contact with ??? and her broken? version not appear.

Reactions: Crazycarzom

singingdragonlord

Sep 16, 2020
Alright I feel like I'm going crazy here. I've done every step needed to recruit mukuro (got the memento, viewed the momento, went back to 2-2 with chapter select), However in none of the attempts do I ever fight the twins, always just the mukuro fight again with nothing changed and I have no clue why.

singingdragonlord

Sep 16, 2020
Alright I feel like I'm going crazy here. I've done every step needed to recruit mukuro (got the memento, viewed the momento, went back to 2-2 with chapter select), However in none of the attempts do I ever fight the twins, always just the mukuro fight again with nothing changed and I have no clue why.
okay, apparently the teleport the merchant offers to skip the caves fucked it up. why even include that if it breaks the main reason people are gonna be replaying the chapter. hopefully my suffering prevents others.

Seanrosen12

May 15, 2019
So I uh, I can’t beat Kaji,or at least I can’t get past her gel form. I think I’ve got the general idea on what to do, but uh, I can’t figure out when to dodge, or when to attack. Can I get some help with this?

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
In chap 2-2, I was surprised, and pleased to see MC actually said he wouldn’t let his encounter be a repeat “of that run-in with Lucy.” I wonder, does it uses that term regardless of your path? If it’s specific to having actually learned that, I’m rather impressed by the attention to detail put into this project. That seems to be one of its strengths.

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
Is there a way to get more SP besides chests from the library ?
I am stuck against Daji with the railgun, the guide says that I need the hellbreak spell but I have only 75 SP, I am far from what is needed to get the spell

Reactions: srarfiles

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Is there a way to get more SP besides chests from the library ?
I am stuck against Daji with the railgun, the guide says that I need the hellbreak spell but I have only 75 SP, I am far from what is needed to get the spell
If you are going for a pacifist run the only other way is to increase friendship with the demon girls so you get to open the chests behind them. You can also go back to earlier chapters with chapter select to see scenes that you may have missed to help unlock library chests.

Also with magic you can de-level magics that you aren't using to get hopefully have enough sp to unlock hellbreak.

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
If you are going for a pacifist run the only other way is to increase friendship with the demon girls so you get to open the chests behind them. You can also go back to earlier chapters with chapter select to see scenes that you may have missed to help unlock library chests.

Also with magic you can de-level magics that you aren't using to get hopefully have enough sp to unlock hellbreak.
Thanks for the tips !
I'll increase my relationship level and try to unlock the demons I did not killed.

Btw, I still need 40 SP to get the hellbreak spell even after delevelling all my magics.

Unknown12

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone have the recen translation for the game? ulmf is down so I cant really get my hands on it atm.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Wait what happened to my avatar, I'm still with the first demon and yet everytime that yellow box-caution-message-something appears, my avatar just takes off his clothes then proceed to fuq the dog and die, like wtf?!! I can't progress the game and get to the other side of the lab, everytime I start a new game, then, beat the dog-demon and encounter it again in the map it fokin happened repeated itself despite that its now a new game file!

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Wait what happened to my avatar, I'm still with the first demon and yet everytime that yellow box-caution-message-something appears, my avatar just takes off his clothes then proceed to fuq the dog and die, like wtf?!! I can't progress the game and get to the other side of the lab, everytime I start a new game, then, beat the dog-demon and encounter it again in the map it fokin happened repeated itself despite that its now a new game file!
So if you lose to a demon you start getting corruption, and once you have corruption there are only 4 ways to get rid of it. The corruption lasts across saves and playthroughs unless you do one of these options below. I should note this can also happen if you start slaughtering the dogs but is less likely and just means you need to kill them all until they stop showing up.
1. beat the demon and let it go reduces the corruption level by 1 (hard to do at high corruption but you do have infinite tries also doesn't affect your ending if you let every single one of them go).
2. if you've unlocked the friendly demon of whatever corruption get her friendship to 100 and ask for her to cleanse your corruption (no need to worry about this method affecting your endings).
3. ask for help from the hell people (the ghost and his secretary). Warning this does lock you out of more pacifist endings.
4. Delete all your save data and the PublicData.rvdata2 in the base folder (note this will make you lose all progress on everything but can also be used to reset if you've done a genocide run). This option is probably the fastest if you want to do a pacifist run and are only at the demon dog stage since it is the first stage of the game.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes