decker2

Jul 6, 2017
that's the 4. bugfix in a row..
i'll wait till they actually add something before re uploading:cautious:
(bugs aren't the main problem with this game):cry:

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Desktop 7-2-2021 1-28-35 AM-18.png Desktop 7-2-2021 1-34-55 AM-961.png
meddle girl it's completely naked but cloth still have didn't see a dikk or pusss
it's Censored ????

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I found this game to be more repetitive than Parade Buster or Smash Boy. A lot more repeat dialogs and re-used animations... :(. Is Excessm phoning it in? I haven't gone to beat the final boss yet but I'm on it and the game can be a chore, not in challenge but in the repetition.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Perhaps someone here can help me.
I'm getting perma locked in lust mode from seduction attacks to the point where I attack like once every 10 seconds.
Is there some kind of avoidance mechanic that I'm missing out on or is this intended?
I don't mind too much but it's more like I'm watching naked anime girls standing there more than playing a game.

Jun 22, 2017
I'm getting perma locked in lust mode from seduction attacks to the point where I attack like once every 10 seconds.
Is there some kind of avoidance mechanic that I'm missing out on or is this intended?
I don't mind too much but it's more like I'm watching naked anime girls standing there more than playing a game.
You can block or dodge attacks depending on what style you use. If you have problems doing this, just activate the auto-defense option, which will take over this part of combat.

Reactions: Lou111

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
whenever you see the small heart on an enemy it means they're about to do a "taunt" attack that will raise your lust, so you really just need to attack them first to interrupt them

• Love
Reactions: Lou111

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
You probably have an equipment that is forcing them to use those attacks, i had that problem before
check your equipment!

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
You probably have an equipment that is forcing them to use those attacks, i had that problem before
check your equipment!
Thanks! (And thanks to everyone else for their reply)
I took off the medic armor and removed my accessories and now I'm not perma-seduced. Still not sure which item was doing it and it doesn't say but we're good to go :coffee: (y)
edit: There is the flag accessory but I'm pretty sure I wasn't wearing that. I'm not that stupid, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatal756

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
A lot of people seem to be writing negative things about this game...
I'll be installing this myself and I intend to, if not 100% it, at the very least beat the game and then write a (HOPEFULLY) non-biased, informative review. Hopefully it performs up to the standards I've set for excessm, since all of the works I've played by them have been pretty good so far.
I do notice that it's in a new engine though, a departure from the usual WolfRPG. Hopefully that wasn't TOO much of a hassle for them to deal with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'll be installing this myself and I intend to, if not 100% it, at the very least beat the game and then write a (HOPEFULLY) non-biased, informative review. Hopefully it performs up to the standards I've set for excessm, since all of the works I've played by them have been pretty good so far.
Definitely worth it for the price tag, if you don't set your expectations too high.

Hopefully someone who actually understand what these accessories do, will clarify them. That's where most of the complaints we hear would stem from. Read the tutorial, make sure to double-check what you have equipped, and you'll have a better time.

Oct 1, 2018
1625326942709.png
here my deva gear which i have best from now. The green text :' fewer nuber of enemies,... " that count higher than 50% atk bonus for sure u can try.
so i think if you want get best dmg out put you need to find which one have that green text and some atk bonus % and some crit chance

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
and not just here. according to the new ci-en post

this will be the last game with an official english version (it's just mtl anyway)

and then there is this: There is no "They" in Excessm , it's "He".
does this mean exessm is not a team but a single dev:unsure:
come to think of it. the google translation of the japanese text has only "i" in it....
it's a lot of work for a single guy to make games like this(y)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
my save with 100% progess . Added some custome scense made by me. You can see on edit mode.
Thank you for sharing your save with us.

and not just here. according to the new ci-en post

this will be the last game with an official english version (it's just mtl anyway)

and then there is this: There is no "They" in Excessm , it's "He".
does this mean exessm is not a team but a single dev:unsure:
come to think of it. the google translation of the japanese text has only "i" in it....
it's a lot of work for a single guy to make games like this(y)
The fact that one person gave us so many games that we love is nothing short of impressive.

Reactions: Forge Wright
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes