TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, review's posted. I think I did alright at keeping it informative before warning about the subjective rating I gave...
Hopefully someone who actually understand what these accessories do, will clarify them. That's where most of the complaints we hear would stem from. Read the tutorial, make sure to double-check what you have equipped, and you'll have a better time.
I'm fairly sure the "Exploit" gauntlets make you deal slightly more damage to the enemy, as well as disables their special attack. I noticed that when I had it equipped, Heavy Fighters didn't use their block move and Security Guards didn't call reinforcements. Not sure what the "Guard" gear does though.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Has anybody used the "Edit Mode" yet? I messed with it a bit but I couldn't seem to get it working, so I'm probably doing something stupid! It lets me generate an enemy but when I go to fight them it just replaces it with a generic footsoldier!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Has anybody used the "Edit Mode" yet? I messed with it a bit but I couldn't seem to get it working, so I'm probably doing something stupid! It lets me generate an enemy but when I go to fight them it just replaces it with a generic footsoldier!
Yeah, same thing happened to me once. You just need to click the button that says "Enabled Edit Data" on the main Edit Mode screen and it should make it work. Just click the red dot next to them within Character Create to make sure that they don't appear in the main story, because if they do they could potentially make it a LOT harder for you.

cbeck2

Sep 14, 2020
Hello I have some issue with the game the enemy just never appear if someone know how to fix it I will be grat

Oct 1, 2018
try my save i toyed with it, if you want to be be rape by thigh and ass

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible to kill them.
This is expanded upon in one of the loss scenes I believe, but the fighting style that the MC uses doesn't deal physical damage so much as mental damage.
Oh my, haha. Now I'm even more curious. Thanks ! :D

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
try my save i toyed with it, if you want to be be rape by thigh and ass
I'd prefer face sat and "Milked" but this is fun as well.

I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible to kill them.
This is expanded upon in one of the loss scenes I believe, but the fighting style that the MC uses doesn't deal physical damage so much as mental damage.
This makes the game even sexier. Imo, the best kind of beating is the kind where the beaten is overwhealed with satisfaction, not broken bones. <3

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
and not just here. according to the new ci-en post

this will be the last game with an official english version (it's just mtl anyway)

and then there is this: There is no "They" in Excessm , it's "He".
does this mean exessm is not a team but a single dev:unsure:
come to think of it. the google translation of the japanese text has only "i" in it....
it's a lot of work for a single guy to make games like this(y)
I would have purchased this game but I'm actually glad I waited. As an American foreigner, I want to show my support to developers who are willing to translate their games into other languages but once I downloaded the game and realized it was another machine translation, I decided it wasn't worth purchasing as I couldn't even get myself to beat the game with the lousy translation effort. From what I remember at the time of its release, there wasn't anything on the DLsite page that also stated "this game is MTL" like there probably should be. Just because the machine translates symbols to letters which form some English words doesn't mean it's proper English. Machine translations often refer to the male MC as a female instead, for example.

That was my only issue with the game, as dialogue is just as important to me as the gameplay and while people like to say "MTL is better than moonrunes" it's just gibberish translated into another type of gibberish. And much of the dialogue in Hagokoro was exactly that.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I would have purchased this game but I'm actually glad I waited. As an American foreigner, I want to show my support to developers who are willing to translate their games into other languages but once I downloaded the game and realized it was another machine translation, I decided it wasn't worth purchasing as I couldn't even get myself to beat the game with the lousy translation effort. From what I remember at the time of its release, there wasn't anything on the DLsite page that also stated "this game is MTL" like there probably should be. Just because the machine translates symbols to letters which form some English words doesn't mean it's proper English. Machine translations often refer to the male MC as a female instead, for example.

That was my only issue with the game, as dialogue is just as important to me as the gameplay and while people like to say "MTL is better than moonrunes" it's just gibberish translated into another type of gibberish. And much of the dialogue in Hagokoro was exactly that.
I think it's kind of unfair to just write off the mtl of this game like that. Yes, it is just an mtl, so it's a given that it'll mess up in some places. However, the game is still more than understandable, and the game explicitly tells you on the very first screen that the english translation is an mtl as well as exactly where to find it if you'd like to edit it, as well as provides you with very detailed instructions within said mtl folder.
Plus, let's not forget that this is a completely new engine for excessm. Before, all their projects were in WolfRPG, but this one is in Unity. There's bound to be some difficulties with changing to a completely new game engine.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
all their projects were in WolfRPG, but this one is in Unity. There's bound to be some difficulties with changing to a completely new game engine.
just as a reminder it's not "their" only "his" projects
one guy makes these games(y)

he also started a wiki for some reason..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes