introducing new characters
i also think the art and animation have improved slightly:unsure:
Yay for new update!

*Puts out milk and cookies hoping for a Christmas upload miracle*

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
When will this new game be released??
I didn't know there was a new game in the works. If it's been recently anounced I am guessing it will be several months before getting a rough estimate for it's final release.

Dec 2, 2018
I didn't know there was a new game in the works. If it's been recently anounced I am guessing it will be several months before getting a rough estimate for it's final release.
He was referring to the Mahjong game discussed in the previous thread. Judging from your other replies here, you may have mistook its announcement and updates for details on an update to Hagokoro?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He was referring to the Mahjong game discussed in the previous thread. Judging from your other replies here, you may have mistook its announcement and updates for details on an update to Hagokoro?
Oh that game. I thought he was referring to a beatem up like this one.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Is anyone working on a legit translation for this? I know the game is considered generally disappointing but the machine translation is so bad.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is anyone working on a legit translation for this? I know the game is considered generally disappointing but the machine translation is so bad.
I don't think so, but maybe check ULMF? really though, the fact that there isn't one out there has to be a real kick in the rear after the dev specifically went through the trouble of working through the code to make translations extremely easy to add in, only for the fans to not bother with this one.

SoulRinn

Apr 1, 2018
Can anybody help me?
Ladies just dont spawn, no matter what version i start

just empty background

windows 11

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Not sure if people will ever see or care about this but, I got the internal images of the game.
However they are just textures and pieces, meaning you'd have to put them together yourself.
Just posting for everyone to see.

texture_00-sharedassets1.assets-54.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not sure if people will ever see or care about this but, I got the internal images of the game.
However they are just textures and pieces, meaning you'd have to put them together yourself.
Just posting for everyone to see.

View attachment 1724809
Thank you for posting the CGs. I have no idea how to use these but someone on here might.

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
If the game isn't working it's usually because of locale issues. Delete your game, change your locale to Japan and then re-extract the game from the archive.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
New demo for his next game just dropped but only exclusive to his subscribers.

Anyone willing to share?

As Anamnesis said, you can get it just by following via making a free account.

Translation (presumably) not included, I don't know because I haven't even extracted the game lol.
Make sure to extract with Japanese name encoding, or set your computer locale to Japan. Otherwise, as with some other games on this site (including the one this thread was made for), it might not work.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As Anamnesis said, you can get it just by following via making a free account.

Anyways, here it is. Translation (presumably) not included, I don't know because I haven't even extracted the game lol.
Make sure to extract with Japanese name encoding, or set your computer locale to Japan. Otherwise, as with some other games on this site (including the one this thread was made for), it might not work.
Thank you for providing this Mega link.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Are we playing the same game? Seen a few comments of people saying the provided translation is terrible but, other than the occasional grammar error it's been a perfectly serviceable translation in my experience... weird.

Also what makes you think the game is generally disappointing? Because a couple of basement dwellers had a tantrum on this forum? meh ignore it, from what i've read it just sounds like a few butthurt people making more noise than they really should be.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes