Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
yeah, same, I literally can't get out of the fucking tutorial. it's been like a year since I tried an older version and still couldn't at the time, is there something I'm missing out?

altadv

Jun 6, 2018
There were some spelling errors in the non_jpn data files in simple text editor that you can spot if you read through and then the game runs fine. It can be as simple as adding an @ to the end of a line. I am not interested in what SHOTA is so I modify what this one is for first person experience. I am interested in the foot and giantess scenes. You can remove or replace all images and scenes to your preference in the text files once you identify them. You can replace your image with merchant image /40 if you prefer.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
413-X Read your review, and uh... did you actually follow the installation instructions in the OP? They're marked "Important" for a reason. What you experienced is a known glitch that happens when said installation instructions aren't followed.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
this game is machine translated, right?
Yeah, but it's actually really good, surprisingly enough. More than good enough to know what's going on, just a few weird grammatical errors or unsure words here and there. Worth playing, for sure.
has anyone come up with a proper translation?
I don't think so, people really shit on this game for some reason and kinda just wrote it off. The transition into Unity was a rough one for excessm.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
The battle system confused the sht out of me first time i played... i'm a big fan of Excessm's games and i've gone through all of their library without too much hassle with battles but this one i struggled.

Not only for the battle system but for the lose-to-win/victim lore. Other than that, the artwork is still beautiful.

May 10, 2018
since the game is "Easier to edit the text of" has anyone actually touched up the mtl enough for it to not be so distracting?

Just can't enjoy the game when it can't even so much as get pronouns right. also hear that enemies are just using some of the exact same dialogue lines.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
since the game is "Easier to edit the text of" has anyone actually touched up the mtl enough for it to not be so distracting?
So far as I know, no. I feel like people kind of wrote this game off as a whole and no one really cared enough to do that. I went through the text myself to change a few awkward things (Changed Yanagi to Counter, Enlightenmenter/Empowermenter to Enlightened/Empowered, fixed erroneous he/she placements) but I highly doubt that I got everything.
I still probably have the files around somewhere if you want them, just bear in mind that all I really did amounts to hitting ctrl+f. Not looking through the text like an actual translator would.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

Just can't enjoy the game when it can't even so much as get pronouns right. also hear that enemies are just using some of the exact same dialogue lines.
If memory serves Excessm somehow MTL'd only a single enemy's combat dialogues and then copy pasted that for every single enemy. If someone wanted to fix this they'd have to start with the JPN text, do their own translation or MTL of that and then replace the existing MTL with it.

All that is feasible but unfortunately no one really cares about this game so no one has bothered.
Imo, this game is much better than anything else he's released since so I do wish someone would ante up and at least try to make the translation slightly less of a mess but I understand why no one wants to touch it.

Nov 13, 2017
So far as I know, no. I feel like people kind of wrote this game off as a whole and no one really cared enough to do that. I went through the text myself to change a few awkward things (Changed Yanagi to Counter, Enlightenmenter/Empowermenter to Enlightened/Empowered, fixed erroneous he/she placements) but I highly doubt that I got everything.
I still probably have the files around somewhere if you want them, just bear in mind that all I really did amounts to hitting ctrl+f. Not looking through the text like an actual translator would.
I would like them!

Reactions: MansMans
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes