Unity Completed Oni Boku ~Molesting Ogress Girl~ [v2.01] [laplace]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
@Safetydummy : there is video too,but I was talking about the game made by T-graph. I had an English translated version , but it was buggy (crash or freeze sometimes). I found a non translated version (only UI is english) here: . Well you can check wiki for translation of choices.
Anyway about this game, machine translation is a real pain in the rear as always

Reactions: Safetydummy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is Guriguri Cute Yuffie a game or a video- I can find the video, but nothing about a game...
These games often get turned into just a video, especially if they look as good that one does. Saves space I guess and you can quickly get the bits you want (sucks when you want the game though and there's only the video). The game is also on SVS.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Scene #2 is completely bugged, cannot progress.
Had to reload the game.
Still can't do much with scene #2.

Crashed after scene #4.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
"No matter how bad I am, this is a dolphin"
This is actually a line I got from raising her bad mood...

Reactions: Heavenlet

Chi

Jul 25, 2018
Why i cant launch the game, when i clicked the application it show the console and close instantly then nothing happened. Anyone know how to fix this? Ty

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
So.. it says there’s a Translator/Uncensorer, and therefore is partially uncensored. Anyone wanna expand on that or throw me a Screenshot of how “uncensored” it is. Not sure if worth downloading or not.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Can someone do the good of either translating this or putting up a request thread. This game would be so much better if it was easier to understand

Solivan

May 10, 2017
it's decently translated. everythings said first in japanese, and then it show's the english translation of what was said

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So.. it says there’s a Translator/Uncensorer, and therefore is partially uncensored. Anyone wanna expand on that or throw me a Screenshot of how “uncensored” it is. Not sure if worth downloading or not.
The CGs inbetween scenes are censored, they use mosaics on the textures. The gameplay sections used the (assuming) shader mosaic which has been removed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nooo, my second most "liked" comment got deleted. That was rude, do I still get "like" credits?

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
theres something wrong with background audio (probably codec), Im skipping all text by triple click button on mouse to get rid of audio fast..

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
If it's google translated please put English (Machine Translated) in the op. So we don't waste time downloading.

Reactions: monroe

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Level 1 weeb: plays games for fap time

Level 100 hentai god: plays games for the story

Reactions: AlphamanX
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes