Unity Completed Oni Boku ~Molesting Ogress Girl~ [v2.01] [laplace]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Tomoki1994

Jul 13, 2019
Unity engine games seem to have some base assets or I-don't-know-what that usually pad them out to around 1.4 Gb compressed. That's just an observation from having seen a number of them--I know that there are smaller games than that out there using this engine, but I have no real idea why they are the size they are.

EDIT: Hm, already made that comment in this thread. Anyhow, DLSite seems to hint at there being at least a 1.06 version existing somewhere. Might fix the bug folks mentioned.
So.. where is this version 1.06 you speak of?

demez

Aug 17, 2019
this game is freaking GOOD !! thank you.. anyone knows similar games for pc ? please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did anyone know if their other game is translated yet? I mean the one with a nun
also made a patch like this for Sister Slave, it's on their patreon .
so when i launch the game i just get a white screen. anybody have any advice?
It's a Unity game so maybe try fiddling with you screen scaling (or other things) in your computers graphics settings. Also make sure you antivirus isn't quarantining a game file, otherwise don't know.

H

hagini

How does one get this to run on Linux Mint? I have Wine and Lutris but for some reason it seems that the mods are not working for Decensor and English Translation.
Another question is when is this ever going to get updated? It is still showing a 1.00 version here on f95zone.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How does one get this to run on Linux Mint? I have Wine and Lutris but for some reason it seems that the mods are not working for Decensor and English Translation.
Another question is when is this ever going to get updated? It is still showing a 1.00 version here on f95zone.
To the best of my memory, the mods run on . There is no linux release of bepinex that I can see.
The uncensor mod creator has a patreon. Any tech questions should be addressed there:

Also the thread is titled with Completed which means there is no more updates expected.

H

hagini

It plays on Linux via Wine and Even through Lutris. But the modifications/translations do not work. Hopefully a modder or someone can contribute something to it. I found some info to this game with this link .

The complete tag is not correct as the site shows there is DLC and updates for it. The last update for it was on September 5, 2019 and it shows its update version is 2.01. The game version here is only 1.00.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ManlyMarco does have a patch for their mod pack and version 1.12 of the game. That version of the game, and 1.13 is on not seen any higher one anywhere. In the comments for the pack ManlyMarco has said it should work if you can get 2.01.

H

hagini

To save anyone some time and frustration most of the links on Anime-Sharing are locked behind extremely slow download speeds in order for you to pay up for premium speeds. This is why MEGA is much better than these shameful sites like RapidGator, Katfile etc. Do you really want to wait about 3+ hours just for it download? I want to avoid making so many accounts because it leads to identity theft and loss of being anonymous. Anyway anyone whos a member there in Anime-Sharing can ask if they can upload it to MEGA or something. Much appreciated and thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It could depend on where you are, but the MexaShare download worked great for me. Just watch the pop ups. There is a torrent on Nyaa but for some reason the mod pack wouldn't work with it, it does (so far) with Shine's on Anime-Sharing.

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
The way this game is censored is by having the assets/texture itself censored right? That means there's no stuff like mosaic field and assembly c-sharp to remove?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The way this game is censored is by having the assets/texture itself censored right? That means there's no stuff like mosaic field and assembly c-sharp to remove?
ManlyMarco's patch removes the mosaic in the actual gameplay sections, but not the in between images. So maybe both?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Gameplay, yes, those assets are covered by the demosaic.
A competent artist would be required to uncensor the CGs between scenes.
Unless you're that artist, I wouldn't worry about it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A lot of MEGA links are dead, and the game in the opening post is only the 1.0 version. The latest version 2.01 is on , and the two patches (you need the original mod pack and the one for 1.12) are on .

rusIca

Jul 27, 2018
I managed to trigger both endings somehow but I only see ending 2 in my recollection room now.....
Anyone managed to get both to show up in recollection?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes