Unity Completed Oni Boku ~Molesting Ogress Girl~ [v2.01] [laplace]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
So does this only have 1 end ? I tried to cheat engine the estrus thing but lead to nothing. Also can someone recommend a touching game like this one ? It's not a tag so I can't find them easily
What ending are you getting?

Hugh Mungus Kok

Formerly 'Hugh Mungus Cock'
Dec 7, 2017
Somehow I manage to pass through the second scene, I though tha after you undress the upper part of her kimono (exposed her breast), she would be asking to continue by taking off the belt (that was the bug part most people seems to be talking about), then I minimize the game and start reading the forum, got nothing helpfull, so I came back to the game. By the time, around 10 minutes had passed, and I think that the request had change, not completely sure, but the gameplay let me continue if I just move the panty to the left side. I got to make her cum arround 3 or 4 times before the scene ends

Reactions: YokoSan

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Because of the size I thought it would be bigger, it even have an "anus metter" but there was no anal scene. For some bizarre reason even having the gameplay, the dev still decided to go for 2 standard VN sex scenes. Sincerely, I didn't get it. The game is really big, 1,7 GB, it could be a video in 1080p of 40 min but you take far less to finish it. It also have space between the continue button and the exit button, which made me think there was a new option like a gallery mode, but I beat it and didn't unlock anything. Nice graphics, though, hard to see HD 2D graphics these days.

W65

May 31, 2018
Because of the size I thought it would be bigger, it even have an "anus metter" but there was no anal scene. For some bizarre reason even having the gameplay, the dev still decided to go for 2 standard VN sex scenes. Sincerely, I didn't get it. The game is really big, 1,7 GB, it could be a video in 1080p of 40 min but you take far less to finish it. It also have space between the continue button and the exit button, which made me think there was a new option like a gallery mode, but I beat it and didn't unlock anything. Nice graphics, though, hard to see HD 2D graphics these days.
Unity engine games seem to have some base assets or I-don't-know-what that usually pad them out to around 1.4 Gb compressed. That's just an observation from having seen a number of them--I know that there are smaller games than that out there using this engine, but I have no real idea why they are the size they are.

EDIT: Hm, already made that comment in this thread. Anyhow, DLSite seems to hint at there being at least a 1.06 version existing somewhere. Might fix the bug folks mentioned.

fredsin13

Jan 17, 2018
is the game for 64 bit or 32 bit windows?
i dont want to waste my internet quota to download 1.4 GB game that i cant run

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
is the game for 64 bit or 32 bit windows?
i dont want to waste my internet quota to download 1.4 GB game that i cant run
Considering the game is in 4k, you can almost bet it's for x64 only.
32 bit games just can't handle high calls for memory.
And you're wasting your time by not investing in a modern computer, x64 is pretty much standard now.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
You can actually finger her in her ass in one of the earlier scenes, but that's about it for that meter. Messed up on that scene, so i'm not really sure how often she'll want you to do that.
everywhere clicked. How to achieve 3 scenes from 3 screenshots?
How did you even get 3 scenes ? I got 5. Handjob, touching her while she's standing up, touching her while she's sitting down and two separate missionary scenes with different clothing and lines from her.

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
here's how to make games on a unity ... instead of a similar crap with pictures with endless updates.
every job is better than the previous one

rektbanana

Jun 10, 2017
If you go to RJ240346 ver1.00\BepInEx\Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt, you can see what the auto translator has translated.
Searching for "Crisp", i found two instances which i consider important.
クリいじり(着衣)=Crisp(Clothing) and クリいじり(脱衣)=Crisp(Undressing)
クリ means "clitoris"
いじり means "messing with, touch, grope"
So クリいじり basically means touch the clitoris.
Google translate says that
着衣 means something like "Clothing" and 脱衣 means something like "undressing"
Under this context, you can interpret クリいじり(着衣)as "mess with the clitoris while she is clothed" and クリいじり(脱衣)as "mess with the clitoris while she is undressed"
Going into the game, you can see those two instances, which means that there is no undress option after you pull the panties away.

Looking at the last part of the game, you get this message:
エンディング1:鬼娘のご主人様, which means Ending 1: Onigirl's master.
Based on that, there could possibly be more than 1 ending, but currently, i have not found any other endings.

Mushinekon

Sep 11, 2018
Looking at the last part of the game, you get this message:
エンディング1:鬼娘のご主人様, which means Ending 1: Onigirl's master.
Based on that, there could possibly be more than 1 ending, but currently, i have not found any other endings.
Within the assets, there have been textures for another ending. I haven't yet been able to trigger it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes