BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Dont imprison any Oni girls before that event. For some reason that seems to prevent the other girl from spawning (theres supposed to be two of them in that fight).

I release all oni girls, still can't get that even to work. Perhaps it's a differnt girl? I captured the leader earlier
How long is the game after that?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Agreed.
Tough I had no isses with control and combat is easy enough that you don't have to grind.
My issue is that characters have no memory. You can rape mother nad daugher and they behave like nothing happened. Using restraints on anyone not in prison is also pointless.
Yeah the futa parts the most annoying thing for me, actually fundamentally making the gamplay more jank by it being shemale and not futa is wacky.

Yeah i think NPC memory would have been a real neat addition to the game.
Both on the positive(submission/sex) and negative(rape/hit/tying up)
Npc's remebering what you did and the ones you have saved/are now safe.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
im at shikabar but im having trouble trying to go farther. where are you supposed to go after saving the girls? also where can i find restrints

anonymouskommando

Jan 28, 2022
Is this actually the full game? The DLSite version says it is 1.11 GB but the download from here is only 360MB... wondering if the DLSite version of the game has additional content, or is it just a bunch of DRM causing it to be 3 times bigger.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is this actually the full game? The DLSite version says it is 1.11 GB but the download from here is only 360MB... wondering if the DLSite version of the game has additional content, or is it just a bunch of DRM causing it to be 3 times bigger.
It's the same size. 1.11GB is all platform options added together. PC, Mac, and Android.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymouskommando

40second

Aug 19, 2022
Someone please tell me how to search for insurance. I dont want to pay for hospital bill.

Edit: Miss the last one. Here is where I got the other 2.
1. Inside odango apartment (1st town apartment with dango logo).
2. 3rd town. Do prisoner quest. Capture prison guard to them.

Last edited:

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Someone please tell me how to search for insurance. I dont want to pay for hospital bill.
my guy insurance only covers some of the cost(already forgot how much.) as for how to find it, i think you get it from the nurse after saving and securing the hospital. you gotta go to the top of the apartment next to the hospital and jump to the hospital roof. idk if this answers your question but for future reference there are youtube videos that serve as a playthrough. im watching that myself to get through the game

Reactions: 40second

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I don't know if it was asked before but, is there any possibility of Futa on Futa animation trigger ? Like having MC futa (that's easy), but also making characters having addon ? And still triggering animation as usual ?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
claimed to be uncensored but it is infact censored
of the dead and twohorns need MOD to uncensored(H event only), if you not use mod, it will be censored...
(at least this ver can do it, if dev make new position, new position have no ununcensored png to replace, then it will be semi-censored, honey village now can make semi-censored only)

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I'm stuck on the first quest. The doctor asks to take two zombies... But I already took them and still "find two more zombies" what do I do?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes