Beaupere

Mar 7, 2019
Ok i really don't get this kind of "games"
This is not a game this is a fucking book with a few pictures for context.
The only thing i had to "do" in 40mn whas to choose between paying a juice to a girl or not .... i mean if it's considered gameplay for certain people it's not for me so fair warning : if you are not in the reading mood don't even bother, the story is cute and funny, the art is good but it's just that : a story.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Do i need to read the other heroines to understand Saionji Otome route,or can i simple skip all the others routes with save if i am not interested in them?

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Do i need to read the other heroines to understand Saionji Otome route,or can i simple skip all the others routes with save if i am not interested in them?
You can skip the other routes, but I might take a while so do it if you want

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
You can skip the other routes, but I might take a while so do it if you want
I used the skip all text and opened her route,i was just curious if i wouldn't understand something in her route without reading the others,but it seem that there isn't any problem then,thanks

poopingman

Jun 15, 2021
The game crashes when launching unless setting the compatibility of onigokko.exe as windows 95.

Last edited:

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
How do you run this? Tried changing region and compatiblity but none of them work and installing japanese language pack, windows 95 just shows a screen and nothing runs. Is it due too windows 11?

nvm forgot to restart after installing japanese language pack, seemed to fix it for me along with using windows 95.

Last edited:

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Mediafire nom'd the full save, just a quick FYI report. [I already beat the game so it doesn't bother me.]

Sep 12, 2021
Ok i really don't get this kind of "games"
This is not a game this is a fucking book with a few pictures for context.
The only thing i had to "do" in 40mn whas to choose between paying a juice to a girl or not .... i mean if it's considered gameplay for certain people it's not for me so fair warning : if you are not in the reading mood don't even bother, the story is cute and funny, the art is good but it's just that : a story.
Yeah, it's almost like this is a VISUAL NOVEL or something. Crazy right?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes