EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
On Miyajima Island, known for its mythical history, a phantom thief has arrived. Ura, known throughout the world as a cunning trickster, has his name tarnished by an unknown foe masquerading as him. But on this island reside the Three Great families, descended from some of legend's most storied heroes; Momotarou, Kintaro, and Otohime. These families work together to protect the Mystical Treasures and are sworn enemies of the phantom thief. Their youngest descendants, all high schoolers, have taken this oath and vowed to hunt down Ura. The twist? They're all schoolmates now! Join Phantom Thief Ura as he seeks out his impostor and befriends his rivals in a story centuries in the making... and perhaps snag a few Mystical Treasures along the way!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-30
Release Date: Japanese 2011-03-31, English 2021-06-29
Original Title: 鬼ごっこ!/A Game Of Tag!
Developer: ALcot
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Sequel: Onigokko! Fandisc
Store:
Size: 2.3 GB
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Windows (Installer): - - -
Windows (Pre-Installed):

Extras: -
(Thanks, noxtek for sharing the CG Gallery. Thanks, az21_ for sharing the Full Save.)

1.jpg 2.jpg 5_.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 3.png 4.png 9.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png 25.png 26.png 27.png 28.png

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
is there a harem end?
Found a japanese walkthrough ( ) and from what I could understand there's 4 routes and the white haired girl requires the other 3 routes completed to unlock.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
My antivirus and my browser are both screaming at me and refusing to let me download the CG rip, just so you know
Mine are not. There are always a small number of people who get these false virus warnings. The CG rip is clean.

Reactions: Fadelius

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Yeah, anti virus software can be a bit dicky sometimes. Like, when I have Malwarebytes enabled, I can't open any links from Anonfile. It flags them all as "infected". It's good to be cautions, but don't trust every little alert you get from you AV program.
pixeldrain sometimes can be problematic, but i have no idea where to upload anonymously :(

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Someone should do the same to Majikoi.
Just download GARbro. It's a tool that can open various archives and extract stuff from them. It works for Majikoi, too. You don't need anyone to do it for you. Go download GARbro and use it to open the "Visual.pac" archive inside the Majikoi folder. It's super easy.

Reactions: Ghostpepperoni136

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
pixeldrain sometimes can be problematic, but i have no idea where to upload anonymously :(
Okay, I added the MediaFire link. Feel free to remove that Pixeldrain link, if you want.

Reactions: noxtek

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Found a japanese walkthrough ( ) and from what I could understand there's 4 routes and the white haired girl requires the other 3 routes completed to unlock.
Thanks for the walkthrough! Here's a translation.

Note: Since I haven't actually played the game my translations of the choices won't match what's in the game (it's really hard to translate Japanese without any context) - but should be close enough for you to pick the right one. I'm playing it and updating it as I go - I've only finished the Akari route.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes