Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Just download GARbro. It's a tool that can open various archives and extract stuff from them. It works for Majikoi, too. You don't need anyone to do it for you. Go download GARbro and use it to open the "Visual.pac" archive inside the Majikoi folder. It's super easy.
Okay

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
The installer is x64, I'm honestly baffled...

Welp, I'm gonna have to wait some more than, for the torrent by superelmo which tends to have the unpacked files. Seriously, I think 99% of us can agree on that a installer can be skipped, heck, even the unpacking could be skipped if it were not for most file hosting services allowing only single files.

Edit: I swear the pre-installed version was not there when I downloaded it! (Probably) Anyway, many thanks for that.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sarica Missing tag: Incest. (aunt/Nephew, the brother/sister is on the fandisc, which currently has no TL). Although which character is the aunt seems to be a spoiler... so I won't go into detail.

Side note: might be worth putting "sex with protagonist only" next to Bukkake in genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kathar

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is the relation revealed in this game, or only on the fandisc? Because if it isn't revelaed here, then I don't think the incest tag should be added.
not who you asked, but according to vndb, is related. Spoilers for those who click on the link.

Reactions: Kathar and Sarica

Kathar

Aug 1, 2017
Glad I read this before I had committed too much time to it, I came for the incest. After that I just skipped through the rest of the story to make sure. Can't speak to how in depth the aunt/nephew stuff may be as I went zooming by wherever that revelation may be if there even was one, but for those interested in the sister...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Senbo2

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Glad I read this before I had committed too much time to it, I came for the incest. After that I just skipped through the rest of the story to make sure. Can't speak to how in depth the aunt/nephew stuff may be as I went zooming by wherever that revelation may be if there even was one, but for those interested in the sister...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe the sister gets a route in the fandisc. Better pray it gets translated

Reactions: Kathar

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Just download GARbro. It's a tool that can open various archives and extract stuff from them. It works for Majikoi, too. You don't need anyone to do it for you. Go download GARbro and use it to open the "Visual.pac" archive inside the Majikoi folder. It's super easy.
What about instructions?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Wow, i didn't know this is being translated. This is a pretty fun VN so i might buy it if it ever come to steam (which is very unlikely to happen). PSP ver have one new heroine but fortunately it isn't that good or worth trading with all the H scene. Now i hope they also translate Tokyo Hero Project too because i kinda stopped playing it after clearing the 2 loli route.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Found a japanese walkthrough ( ) and from what I could understand there's 4 routes and the white haired girl requires the other 3 routes completed to unlock.
Too bad. I much prefer these games to have a harem ending. Yeah harem ending is not realistic and some people prefer monogamous relationship but it would be nice if harem is an optional route.

Oct 2, 2018
There a compressed Mega version of this? Would be thankful if I could get one. Bit big for a Virtual Novel.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is the relation revealed in this game, or only on the fandisc? Because if it isn't revelaed here, then I don't think the incest tag should be added.
this game. The sister is in the fandisc, the aunt is in this.

Reactions: Sarica

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
1295577_11.jpg
Is it just me or does this unnervingly look like it was made in RPGmaker? Something about how the text boxes and the font look. Even the way the selection boxes are placed. It's uncanny.

Reactions: kylemorre
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes