pipon

Sep 3, 2019
then wait 5 years for FD to be translated. i mean FD for this appeared same 2011 why not translate both main game and FD and then release at once as single product with FD integrated into game (as Fureraba ie)

Last edited:
May 27, 2020
hi , when i instal the game , he crash and the .exe disappear i turn off my anti virus but i have the same problem anyone have the solution please ?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Did you even try to follow my instructions? I wrote everything that you need to do. Why don't you open GARbro and try to figure it out? It's not rocket science. That's how all of us did it. Nobody gave me any instructions.

Open GARbro, click "File/Open" and find the "Visual.pac" file in the folder where you installed your game. Open it. And then you'll get a list of images on the left side of the screen. If you click on any of them, you'll get a preview on the right side.

By right clicking on any of the image names, a menu will pop up. Click "extract" and then choose an output folder and extract it.

That's all there is to it. You can also shift click to select multiple images at once. Good luck.
Are you sure it would open?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Did you even try to follow my instructions? I wrote everything that you need to do. Why don't you open GARbro and try to figure it out? It's not rocket science. That's how all of us did it. Nobody gave me any instructions.

Open GARbro, click "File/Open" and find the "Visual.pac" file in the folder where you installed your game. Open it. And then you'll get a list of images on the left side of the screen. If you click on any of them, you'll get a preview on the right side.

By right clicking on any of the image names, a menu will pop up. Click "extract" and then choose an output folder and extract it.

That's all there is to it. You can also shift click to select multiple images at once. Good luck.
I don't think I am able to open Visual.pac.

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
Onigokko! Full Save | 100% CG

Instruction

Extract savedata to the root of game folder.

Mirrors
| | |
SHA256 Checksum: E5BE1736CD75700B1FA2875CC93D0486A10265AC08F61B4F3DFF6BA2FA1A457C

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Missing tag: Incest. (aunt/Nephew, the brother/sister is on the fandisc, which currently has no TL). Although which character is the aunt seems to be a spoiler... so I won't go into detail.

Side note: might be worth putting "sex with protagonist only" next to Bukkake in genre.
If its on the fandisc only why bother listing that tag? This isn't the fandisc or am I missing something here...

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Onigokko! Full Save | 100% CG

Instruction

Extract savedata to the root of game folder.

Mirrors
| | Mega |
SHA256 Checksum: E5BE1736CD75700B1FA2875CC93D0486A10265AC08F61B4F3DFF6BA2FA1A457C
You should do that to Majikoi.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If its on the fandisc only why bother listing that tag? This isn't the fandisc or am I missing something here...
Uhh it says, this one has aunt/nephew, the brother/sister is on the fan disc. the "," separation is quite important. Is also why I mention outside of the bracket that the which LI is the aunt is a spoiler so I won't say anymore.

But to word it differently: This one has aunt/nephew, the fandisc has brother/sister.

edit: cleaned it up a little cause was too sassy/sarcastic. And well... comes across cunty... which well I don't want to be rude :|

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarica

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
yeah, i wonder why author abandon sister rout, it's such a loss...fan disk is not enough))
There's still some minor incest. Very minor. But it's there.
uhhh, there is much more than minor incest. (if you skip dialogue you probably won't find out though).

Aunt/Nephew.

Full Spoiler: The white hair girl with blue eyes is MC's aunt, one of those similar age aunt type situations.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
But to word it differently: This one has aunt/nephew, the fandisc has brother/sister.
From how you first said it I thought you meant both that's why I asked.
Well doesn't matter either way for me really. Just 15 minutes in and I found the MC unbearable so I dropped this.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing (and an installer version to boot)!

Glad to see other people appreciating VNs/Eroges Installers. These releases are kinda rare nowadays since most people want Direct Folder version. trivializing a particular VNs/Eroges worth...

In the end, installer/setup versions are still the best!

Many thanks once again Sarica! for this wonderful game!

Hope you'll upload more installer versions of VNs/Eroges!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes