VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I already had it from somewhere else since I was interested and not allowed here but nice to see it back~

A very wholesome game with nice art (not animated, sorry, but voiced), charming girls, a light story and well, since it's fiction we can accept that the mom looks like that and that there are those kissing rules that nobody questions.

It was disappointing that Steam rejected an all ages version right away, probably due to the uniforms.

Anyway, recommended if you are into cute and wholesome stuff or if you need a break from all of those hardcore rape ones around (y)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Anyway, recommended if you are into cute and wholesome stuff or if you need a break from all of those hardcore rape ones around (y)
Those types are the worst. Especially since it seems all Japanese games are either like those ones or likes this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Teal Flower

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hmm, I can see this game has a standalone expansion

I wonder if it will be translated, although the additions of the low titles are often omitted.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
What's the point of having a mom in a game if she is not a MILF?
Not every mom has to be a MILF. If you were Marty McFly, would you really have turned down your mom when she tried to seduce you in 1955 just because she wasn't a MILF then? Personally, I like the kind of odd story where the mother either appears younger, or actually is younger than the protagonist because of something weird happening.

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, I can see this game has a standalone expansion

I wonder if it will be translated, although the additions of the low titles are often omitted.
That's a fandisc, which are usually kind off almost like a dlc thing/fan appreceation games

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not every mom has to be a MILF. If you were Marty McFly, would you really have turned down your mom when she tried to seduce you in 1955 just because she wasn't a MILF then? Personally, I like the kind of odd story where the mother either appears younger, or actually is younger than the protagonist because of something weird happening.
someone want's to be called "daddy" by their mom :sneaky:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Every mother has to have big breasts and act motherly she can't look like a teen or a child or its a MAJOR turn off.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
someone want's to be called "daddy" by their mom :sneaky:
The idea of a guy taking his mother's virginity and teaching her about sex has a strange appeal to me.

Every mother has to have big breasts and act motherly she can't look like a teen or a child or its a MAJOR turn off.
That's more of a MILF fantasy than a mom one. It's like saying every sister in an incest game has to be a teenager or at least young. They tend to go hand-in-hand in these games, but at least for me the crux of the fantasy is the blood relationship and the taboo factor. Obviously, for you it's different. The mom must be a stereotypical MILF, with big breasts and ass, and probably kind of that kind of odd botox face thing going on. Which is perfectly fine. I prefer a mother in these games that looks youthful for her age.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
so in orher words women can't have small or even tiny tits?
In what world did you grow up? all women have all kinds of size...
Yes small breasts to me means she is a child and I will skip over her route

That's more of a MILF fantasy than a mom one. It's like saying every sister in an incest game has to be a teenager or at least young. They tend to go hand-in-hand in these games, but at least for me the crux of the fantasy is the blood relationship and the taboo factor. Obviously, for you it's different. The mom must be a stereotypical MILF, with big breasts and ass, and probably kind of that kind of odd botox face thing going on. Which is perfectly fine. I prefer a mother in these games that looks youthful for her age.
Even the little and big sisters need big breasts because how else am I gonna lay on them and even suck on them.

Sep 4, 2017
Twistty I see you removed the line about downloading both patches for the game, does this mean that I dont need the separate adult patch if you download the official patch? seeing that also contains an Adult.xpy file

just looking for some clarification

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
The 18+ patch and bug fix patch can both be applied with no issue right? Or is there one that should be applied before the other?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes