VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
And finally it've been decided for this game to be posted. Not sure for others but to be honest I installed the patches for myself long ago when they released and worked fine until now...still playing it actually, well I'm glad for it being resolved at last.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Laehl - have fun your all good to go...
Secret codes, walk-through, and full save file are included if you need it.

Ps. Forgot to delete my saves - Just start a new game.
But all codes are pre-applied so thats a bonus - I guess?

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I remember without the patch you couldn't unlock routes. Once you had to choose it'd send you to the main menu and nothing change as if you hadn't kissed anyone. That's how I found out that actually you can spoil your favorite and not the one/s you don't like. When you are promted for kissing just let time pass and a different dialog will play leaving the girl "unkissed". Not sure if it works everywhere but it can be key as making choices. But who cares, just kiss all of your imoutos at any given chance :)

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Laehl - have fun your all good to go...
Secret codes, walk-through, and full save file are included if you need it.

Ps. Forgot to delete my saves - Just start a new game.
But all codes are pre-applied so thats a bonus - I guess?
Great, thanks! Just wanted to check.

Reactions: Twistty

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Google Translate.pdf is what it is called - added to the re-upload - linked below also.
Ah yes, that one. I've seen it but since the only way was to translate it and potentially wander around, disregarded it

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Seems pretty good and high-quality. It's also uncensored and has a lot of playtime. I'll give it a try.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes