VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 1670392

we need android version ;-;
I think there are some people online that convert visual novels for free / a fee. This guy is a good example:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I used this since mine also said 2.01 and now it's 2.02. Don't know what the difference is tho
Was actually 2 patches - I just put them together now.
Fixed the OP link.
*You must have downloaded it before I made a pre-patched version?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Was actually 2 patches - I just put them together now.
Fixed the OP link.
*You must have downloaded it before I made a pre-patched version?
Probably, I downloaded everything (except the codes) as soon as this thread was opened

Reactions: Twistty

PurpleStevens

May 30, 2019
I'm curious.....
do I need to enter the code for the harem route?? or any other route??
no the codes are just for talks with the cast for the girls to do the harem you must do at least one route maybe all of them i don't remember but you have to not select a girl you select a girl by having i believe 3 events with them I found the fastest way to do this is to skip the mini game and turn it into choice mode so you can just select to not kiss the sister however note that after doing this and entering the harem route (it will be obvious) to turn it back to the kissing minigame as the game will have a section where if you have it turned ff the game will crash.

Reactions: Condemned77

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Any chance we can get the tags in the Genre Spoiler as well?
It's a really convenient format for checking at a glance and there are some clarification that could be done there like MILF(loli).

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
Are the mom scenes not supposed to show up in the replay gallery or did I fuck something up?
And there's only two scenes right?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes