2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 13, 2022
Once again, great concept, marred by execution. Is there somewhere you'd want people to post crash dumps?
> I swear I'll make a normal game next time.
This is a normal game, or do you mean you'll make something that's not a 0.1v demo?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+1
What's a bug game without the king of poisons?

Reactions: magfan2255

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Or they might just have been interested to check it out and found out they didn't like it. Either way I don't see what the issue is as long as everyone is civil and nobody is disparaging the actual game beyond the limits of stating personal taste.

After all, at the end of the day discussion is what keeps threads alive and will lead people to notice this, isn't it? But anyway, here is to hoping this gets developed to the end.
But that is the things a LOT of the times for these things it goes WAY beyond that. Often to the point where mods even ahve to delete like half the replies sometimes in threads

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
What appealed to me about what I have enjoyed was the extreme violation aspect of it. I'm not so into it if the girl is into it like this one appears to be (unless it's a slut state induced by venom or somesuch), and I'm not into the filth elements that frequently accompany this kink either
i figured there would be degrees to which people are okay with this genre. i too mostly like (by a small margin) the invasiveness of the circumstance - when the girl is helpless to do something about it while the insect is just instinct based, driven by whatever hormone or secretion she is exuding that has attracted them - coupled by the 'odd boner' sensation she would get from it.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
There's not enough content like this. Don't let the dbag trolls get you down - you're a hero for putting this out. Its a bit basic, but its early enough to not feel let down. Really hoping that future releases will have a bit more depth to them, though.

Reactions: The Sidorovich

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
Everyone has their tastes and fetishes i guess, and that's a good thing.
But personally, i can't deny that the idea deeply disgusts me tho.

Last edited:

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
This keeps me up awake at night, wondering "I wonder if the bugs will eat her up from the inside to get out. Like the rats?".

And I feel I need a selective memory wipe interface whenever this thoughts pop up, because I'm not into gore.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I am concerned that I need to kill ocassional cockroach this days. I probably stay away from the game for a while. It's like insects paid author to commit psychological warfire.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Just played this game, honestly it's cheaply made and boring, insects or not, it's very meh game anyways.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Just played this game, honestly it's cheaply made and boring, insects or not, it's very meh game anyways.
Yes, the game is in quite an early stage, just a bit more than a working proof-of-concept. Any suggestions on how to improve it to be more engaging would be appreciated.

Reactions: The Sidorovich
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes