2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

neet hell

Sep 15, 2019
I've wanted to play a game where an exhibitionist girl fucks with bugs on stream ever since I found carrot caramel batake's stuff. Would be cool to see some nipple fucking too. Oh wait.. is this just stuffing bugs? sadge

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: magfan2255

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
I've wanted to play a game where an exhibitionist girl fucks with bugs on stream ever since I found carrot caramel batake's stuff. Would be cool to see some nipple fucking too. Oh wait.. is this just stuffing bugs? sadge
I mean did you try the larger bugs? They can fuck her

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
Here is my take on this great game. Please feel free to answer any of the questions I have posed.

What I like about this game:
1. Lots of different bugs, and they move like you'd expect them to move.
2. Exercises are a clear path to more and bigger bugs (and more revealing poses?)
3. The actual sex acts with the larger bugs are very exciting.
4. The expressions on the girl are nicely varied, and not all positive.

What I don't like about this game:
1. THERE DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE ANY WAY TO SAVE!
2. Since you can have at most three points, and since you get them all back each time change, there doesn't seem much, uh, point to having them at all. Either give me more things to do with more points, and a way of getting more points, or just stop restricting me.
3. There doesn't appear to be any way to use the treadmill, but it does appear to be useful (if I could get it to work).

Things I don't understand about this game:
1. What can I do with the dildo?
2. Does poking occur just by moving the finger to where I want to poke, or do I need to do something?
3. What do the pill-like objects ($30 each) do?

Things I would like to see in the future:
1. Bugs that go up her ass.
2. Bugs that go annoying places, like ears nose and eyes.
3. Bugs that bite.
4. Bugs that burrow into skin or nipples.

Keep up the great work!

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
THERE DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE ANY WAY TO SAVE!
Sorry I'm implementing multiple streamers, so saving wont work until I get this working first

Either give me more things to do with more points, and a way of getting more points
My plan is to enable auto skip to the next part of the day (morning, afternoon, evening) if you don't have enough points

There doesn't appear to be any way to use the treadmill, but it does appear to be useful
Check the energy explanation when you press the question mark on the bottom right. Energy will be spent if you put her in a hard-to-maintain position with a full belly, such as making her spread her legs while squatting and you need more energy/energy regen if you want to maintain those poses.

What can I do with the dildo?
Insert the dildo into either of her holes and cum, also it's not a dildo it's a terribly drawn dick

Does poking occur just by moving the finger to where I want to poke, or do I need to do something?
Poking doesn't do much aside from shifting the bugs inside her womb around, I just added it for funzies

What do the pill-like objects ($30 each) do?
Those are vibrators, they vibrate o-o

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
you can find doujins on that sort of stuff on some sites. i dont like those either, but i stumble upon a few while looking for stuff like this game. i like insect stuff, not gore.
this is why i like antlyon's stuff. he makes insect stuff like this alongside some others (no-gore). i have been looking at his stuff for years by now.
please consider supporting this artist, i believe he deserves much more than this.
perhaps you might start liking this kind of content too if you try it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Antlyon

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Would be cool to see if you could program the insects to crawl into her by just dropping them around her as opposed to just inserting. Random events when collecting insects like she falls into a pit filled with ants or getting stuck in a tree stump (insert random insect entering her)

Great game so far, definitely a kink you don't see t0o often in games.
he has programmed the insects to crawl on her if you drop them on her. the most disappointing thing is that even the larger bugs dont bother fucking her until you drop them right on her pussy.
btw, i agree with you on the random event. i'd love to see that.

Last edited:

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
You ever want ideas just ask, back in the day I used to write erotica on another forum on formicophilia so I got a lot of ideas. Always wanted to create a game based on those old writings but never got far into leaning how to make it into a reality. Since seeing this game I checked your other works and got to say big fan of what your making. Definitely will be watching your developments on your projects.
please guide us to your utopia of formicophilia.
any links to your works?

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Sidorovich

Bastus

May 1, 2021
jesus fucking christ, that fucking picture inflicted psychological-damages to me...
i'll sue
That thing is my sleep paralysis demon. I swear when I was a kid I saw one of those in my granddads house which shouldn't even be possible considering its a woodland type not a house centipede. To make matters worse I saw it out the corner of my eye and when I went to look directly at it nothing was there.

Reactions: StratoSquir
Aug 25, 2017
please guide us to your utopia of formicophilia.
any links to your works?
The old forum I posted to is long gone but I do still have my works backed up on one of my old hard drives so I should dig those out and post them again (drive is from like 2003). But I won't leave you empty handed. The person who inspired me to write still has his posts online, Arthur Saxon and the story that got me writing is this one it's a long piece but enjoy.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
I added a second streamer to the game by the way, you can play with her in the latest version at the game's page

1652425583515.png

Reactions: Balial42

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
I added a second streamer to the game by the way, you can play with her in the latest version at the game's page
Looks great. But both girls have big locks next to their names. How do I unlock them? I even paid!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes