2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, the game is in quite an early stage, just a bit more than a working proof-of-concept. Any suggestions on how to improve it to be more engaging would be appreciated.
Would be cool to see if you could program the insects to crawl into her by just dropping them around her as opposed to just inserting. Random events when collecting insects like she falls into a pit filled with ants or getting stuck in a tree stump (insert random insect entering her)

Great game so far, definitely a kink you don't see t0o often in games.

Reactions: Horse with a cancer

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
I am concerned that I need to kill ocassional cockroach this days. I probably stay away from the game for a while. It's like insects paid author to commit psychological warfire.
There are other insects in the game, you don't have to use the ones you don't like (instead of cockroaches or spiders, use cute ladybugs or butterflies for example).

Would be cool to see if you could program the insects to crawl into her by just dropping them around her as opposed to just inserting
My plan is to add a butter stick you can use to apply butter on her and the bugs will crawl towards those areas, if you apply it to her mouth then the bugs will automatically go in. though one of the challenges right now is pathfinding.

Would be cool to see if you could program the insects to crawl into her by just dropping them around her as opposed to just inserting. Random events when collecting insects like she falls into a pit filled with ants or getting stuck in a tree stump (insert random insect entering her)

Great game so far, definitely a kink you don't see t0o often in games.
GOOD IDEA! :D

Aug 25, 2017
GOOD IDEA! :D
You ever want ideas just ask, back in the day I used to write erotica on another forum on formicophilia so I got a lot of ideas. Always wanted to create a game based on those old writings but never got far into leaning how to make it into a reality. Since seeing this game I checked your other works and got to say big fan of what your making. Definitely will be watching your developments on your projects.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Let's see...
I'd like to see more different mechanics, difference in behaviors between bugs, egg laying and implantation, maybe even multi day events with that, having your streamer gestate eggs over several streams.

I'd like to see more poses (maybe add a loadout system so you can set which poses you want to use, instead of having 10-20 to chose from) maybe some more back views, and put anal insertion on the table.

I'd like to see more clear interaction with the "chat", follow their requests for a reward- with the chat moving more slowly so that's obtainable, with some kind of feedback so you know when those requests are satisfied.

Another interesting idea would be to get artwork for "clusters" of bugs, for when you stuff a lot of the same kind of bug in her. say if you put 8 maggots in her you have a cluster of 5 and 3 extra maggots wiggling around. might be a way to make the xray shots look better and more "full" without having to render every single bug. I say this since the first thing I did after finishing all the progression was just stuffing as many grubs in her as possible, like nearly a hundred. it was fun, but I know it could be made to look better.

character customization or multiple selectable characters would also be nice, but not exactly important this early on.

Of course, its important to take this as one thing at a time, I'm just doing a stream of consciousness of things I'd like in a game like this. Get mechanics squared away, then you can worry about fluffy stuff like this.

sentalis

Jun 17, 2021
and i like that people are allowed to explore their kinks, despite how disturbed i might be from it

so what is it about being fucked by a giant insect or invaded by many small ones that it turns you on? could you explain the appeal?
So the biggest appeal I can put it towards in words is that it's like terratophilia - being attracted to things that make us initially want to be revolted. Most insectophilia stuff also features egg laying. It's like monsters - why do people like monsters? Because it's different, unique, and certainly taboo. The same goes for most bestiality.

Aug 25, 2017
So the biggest appeal I can put it towards in words is that it's like terratophilia - being attracted to things that make us initially want to be revolted. Most insectophilia stuff also features egg laying. It's like monsters - why do people like monsters? Because it's different, unique, and certainly taboo. The same goes for most bestiality.
There is also something to be said about very small creatures dominating a female. Like something so small that should be no issue for a full grown person to deal with but getting overpowered by something so small. Not sure if there is a philia associated with that description or not.

Reactions: Antlyon

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It is written : Vore, but I don't see any vore or gestation.
It will be in a future update ?

nogotiated

Jan 5, 2018
more/bigger belly stages would be nice, maybe switching x-ray from uterus to stomach, but great game so far

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
It is written : Vore, but I don't see any vore or gestation.
It will be in a future update ?
Well, you can feed her the bugs and she swallows them, so it kinda counts as vore I guess? I wanted to add stomach x-ray too but didn't have time. According to the forum tag descriptions. Vore is " A fantasy about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive. " and bugs are creatures, hence vore xD

Reactions: Yoli

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
You are a hero, perhaps not the hero many asked for, but certainly the one we deserve.

On a feedback note: I'd like to see some egg-laying and/or incubation using the body. Maybe not quite ranken-level of oviposition, but definitely some level of oviposition would be nice. Maybe have a mystery egg/larva in the black market for relatively cheap and have it hatch, into something random and more expensive.

Last edited:

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
Umm, nah it isn't really the concentration, I think it was the small bugs inside her vag and swallowed, like fucked by a spider the size of a collie, nbd, jamming RL roaches up her cooch? Not so much.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes