2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
The old forum I posted to is long gone but I do still have my works backed up on one of my old hard drives so I should dig those out and post them again (drive is from like 2003). But I won't leave you empty handed. The person who inspired me to write still has his posts online, Arthur Saxon and the story that got me writing is this one it's a long piece but enjoy.
i have read that, just a month ago. but thanks anyways.
also, this might be too much to ask but could you recommend me some of his stories? i have read a few of them but too many of them have too much scat for my taste. It's slightly difficult to find stories like Wendy's World which is my favorite so far, on his page. I am currently reading Gateway to hell Vol. 3 or 4 and i find it well suited to my liking.

econway3118

Jul 30, 2018
Love the concept, thank you for catering to this fetish. Hope to see this fleshed out more. Here are my suggestions:

Animations: I know these are time consuming but this is what will make this into a truly standout game, instead of just a fun time waster. Have a short animation of each bug crawling into the girl, instead of just having them disappear. Make the larger bugs be able to engage in oral/vaginal sex by dragging them to the mouth/vaginal area. This can be a short, unique loop for each position that repeats as we continue to play with her.

Close ups: This could be an alternative to the animations, but I'd prefer to see them both. Show a close-up image (off to the side) when completing certain actions. For example, show a close-up of her breasts with bugs wiggling and/or nibbling them when you drop enough on her chest. Or show a close-up of her vagina each time a bug enters her. Or a close-up of oral/vaginal sex as mentioned above, just as a static image instead of an animation.

More of everything!: More poses, more girls, more clothing options, maybe customize hair color and/or skin tone. I hesitate to say more bugs at the moment, because you already have a nice selection and would rather see them fleshed out more.

That's all I have at the moment, thank you again for sharing this with us. I really hope you continue to work on it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antlyon

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Did you guys know that Madonna created NFTs of her giving birth to butterflies and centipedes?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: magfan2255

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
That thing is my sleep paralysis demon. I swear when I was a kid I saw one of those in my granddads house which shouldn't even be possible considering its a woodland type not a house centipede. To make matters worse I saw it out the corner of my eye and when I went to look directly at it nothing was there.
"i saw it out the corner of my eye, and when i looked, there was nothing there"
i once had a nightmare exactly like this, i was sleeping (yes, in my dream i was also sleeping) when a fucking centipede somehow crawled from the non-existing space between my bed and the wall.

i woke up in the nightmare, then i woke-up in real-life,
i wasn't even sure anymore what the hell was real, so to avoid any risks, i slept on the couch for like three-days.

• Wow
Reactions: Gummiel

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
Just curious, but what does the number in the title bar mean? For a while it seemed to grow as time went by, but now, at Day 38, it's gone back to 1.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
I have found out how to silence a particular app without affecting others, which allows me to run onlybugs continually, thus eliminating the need for saves (except for one case of accidental catastrophic failure). I'm up to 1988% Womb Capacity,
1124% Endurance and 96552% Entrance Dilation. Is there any cap to these, or will she eventually wind up a human Klein bottle, much bigger on the inside than on the outside? More importantly, is there any way to increase the 180 second time limit? The poor thing just can't stuff them in fast enough anymore, especially if she wants to get fucked by the larger ones. I know I can keep on playing with her after the time limit is up, but that has the opposite problem: with no one watching and infinite time (at that size she never has to evacuate), what's the point?

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
I have found out how to silence a particular app without affecting others, which allows me to run onlybugs continually, thus eliminating the need for saves (except for one case of accidental catastrophic failure). I'm up to 1988% Womb Capacity,
1124% Endurance and 96552% Entrance Dilation. Is there any cap to these, or will she eventually wind up a human Klein bottle, much bigger on the inside than on the outside? More importantly, is there any way to increase the 180 second time limit? The poor thing just can't stuff them in fast enough anymore, especially if she wants to get fucked by the larger ones. I know I can keep on playing with her after the time limit is up, but that has the opposite problem: with no one watching and infinite time (at that size she never has to evacuate), what's the point?
I'm making it so you have an option to exit the stream but keeping all the bugs stuffed inside her

Reactions: Balial42

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Is there any cap to these, or will she eventually wind up a human Klein bottle, much bigger on the inside than on the outside?
Uhhh The effective cap is at like 100% lol, for entrance dilation its like 300%. Passing that there's no additional effect.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
v0.2 Release
- Game now autosaves your progress
- Added a second streamer, Nia
- Added portal mechanics, viewers can now send stuff into the stream through portals, you can also ask them to send whatever you want
- Added 11 food items that you can use to feed the streamer (or stuff up her coochie)
- Added a bunch of sex toys and random items (for insertion), an inflatable plug, semen syringe, and penis connected through portals
- Large bugs will lay smaller bugs into her (I was adding bug eggs that hatch with time but not working yet, so **delayed to the next update**, same with keeping the streamer in the same state with all the bugs inside her when exiting, delayed for now).
- You now gain subscribers after each stream, when you start a stream you will automatically start with half of your subscribers as viewers
- Insane optimization to texture sizes, reduced load time by 5x or more and also improved general performance, especially on phones

del.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balial42

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
The new release looks great! Is there anything useful to be done in the options file? For example, if I have a 64 bit machine should I make Usex64=True?

And what are the striped rectangular things in the exercise rooms? They look a bit like batteries. There doesn't appear to be any way to use them.

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Interacting with the steamer's mouth is either a pain in the ass, or dicks and syringes just can't be used orally.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Interacting with the steamer's mouth is either a pain in the ass, or dicks and syringes just can't be used orally.
sorry I'm still working on improving that part. Make sure the dick or tool is properly aligned with her mouth, otherwise it can't be inserted

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Ayo??? What a bad day to be on f95
Just out of curiosity, did the game cover not make it clear that the game was about insects? I would like to know so I can avoid misunderstandings by adjusting the cover. But if you understood what the game is about and still went over here to get upset then there's not much I can do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When you go into an open-air market, do you walk right up the fish aisle and loudly express that you hate the smell of fish? o3o

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes