2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The small bottom bar just indicates what her belly is filled with, green = insects, orange = food, white = water or something. Food doesn't do anything aside from filling her belly (for those who like to feed cute girls)
This is the shit I was mentioning mate. Gotta make it clear what it does. Also mention what has no effect for now, what effects are yet to be implemented and if there is a affect for a action then what does it do. Plenty is obvious but bunch arent. Have the ? show more is what I think would be best thing to do here

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Antlyon (and for any others)
AFAIK IMO here is the de facto best doujin artist for insects/snails/other shit I dont recall what the fuck they are called

tiba-santi also works (group name? i think maybe?)

not that there is much there in that niche in the first place

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
may be there shoud be added more tits involved activity ? breastfeeding maggots or flies? R34 bs "rule" first of all? and so there is kind of a canons or smth

Reactions: Balial42

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
Just wanted to let you know that the crash I described didn't affect anything - when I reopened the game, all progress had been saved.

Reactions: Antlyon

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
thats alright, fio looks tasty enough!
Could you tell me what you did before it crashes? Would be great if you have the error message too

The small bottom bar just indicates what her belly is filled with, green = insects, orange = food, white = water or something. Food doesn't do anything aside from filling her belly (for those who like to feed cute girls)

I' m sorry but this will require me to re-render the hundreds of renders I made of Tama :(

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
may be there shoud be added more tits involved activity ? breastfeeding maggots or flies? R34 bs "rule" first of all? and so there is kind of a canons or smth
breastfeeding to insects? didnt think about it before but it does seem like a good idea!
that reminds me of the post Antlyon made about nipple insertions what happened to that?

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 1821425
Do remember rule to follow the forum rules. I know reading can be hard, but it's literally the first one on the list.

Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming; this applies to both other users as well as creators
How many people gotta go "ew bug game have bug?" before we can start reporting them?
i think most of them are just memeing
but this game does have allot of bugs and im not talking about the actual insects here
game is a bit buggy and a bit might be an understatement

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Not into bugs or playing this game, just dropping a thank you for making sure to inform me up front and clear

Thank you for your service.
o7

Reactions: Antlyon

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Small patch v0.2.1
Fixed major bug where the inserted objects are hidden under the vagina walls (Uploadhaven link stayed v0.2 because I don't have access to that)

Reactions: squallsq
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes